Jesus was a rape-child, since nowhere in the bible did Mary give consent to yahweh's pet rape-ghost

Jesus was a rape-child, since nowhere in the bible did Mary give consent to yahweh's pet rape-ghost.
Discuss Sup Forums.

Ban Xmas.... and its overtones of cuck and mysogeny.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/pTW9u05?r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christmas isn't really a religious holiday anymore. It's become more like valentines day, a thing where you can spends some money unnecessarily.

Also the definition of atheism is lack of belief in a god.

Jesus didn't exist because the bible simply re-hashes old stories from previous religions

"discus"

Except, you know, Mary did give consent.

>“Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.” Then the angel departed from her.

If you're going to criticize Christianity, at least use some real criticism.

Oh hi, it's you again. How have you been?

Are you actually human or are you a bot?

They make anti-jesus-bots now.
Didn't ya know?

After she'd been told she was 'with child'.
Try harder?

Lucifer's robotic army eh?

Someone should pass it on to fox for more lulz.

Funny you should say that...

Nothing. I never said a word.

Bingo.
Fucking old whites I talk to don't seem to get that their religion isn't the oldest and say shit like
>All religions are basically just copying the bible and knocking off of it.
Funny thing is they're fucking Catholic. And whenever the big bang or evolution comes up
>What's more believable, that all this happened by chance? Yeah right.
Mhm it's obviously a magic man. That makes more sense.

If it wasn't going to happen one way, it'd be another way. And still these dense fucks would say "oh by chance?" Yea by chance you imbeciles.

Your god doesn't bring anyone a pony... parents buy gifts for their kids following a pagan tradition far older than the books of the Old Testicle .
Atheists don't expect god to do anything cuz they know he's not real. Imaginary characters can't interact with the real world.

How are you this fine evening then?

Ask them where the idea of the Yule Log and the Xmas tree come from... where in the bible are those?

So so.
Having trouble getting a constexpr look-up table to compile.
So so...

Kek

imgur.com/pTW9u05?r

Indeedy...

I would say Christmas is more about getting together with the people you love to just hang out and give each other bullshit

Thanks user

Thank Odin for this season of Goodwill...

I think the real issue here is that she got knocked up and to save face made up some bullshit. That bullshit is the basis of the most powerful religion the earth has ever seen.

Good job Mary, you cunt.

Yeah but you always have to act as if you like the cunts in your family you actually hate.

I guess the meaning is different for everyone tho. I take the gifting shit pretty seriously, but the people giving me gifts don't really do that.

>Cuck moves in mysterious ways...