Alone.

I feel you, Sup Forumsro.

being alive

Hot fudge enema

that chink that got hit by radiation and was kept alive

Spanish boots

> google

Hell's/Suicide/Devil's Itch.
Might not kill you, but as the middle name suggests, might make you kill yourself.

Want it? Stay out of the sun for a few months. Then go to the beach for an hour without sunscreen, or any protection whatsoever.

It's fucking horrible, I speak from experience.

Why do you sad fucks pop up in every thread? I'm a fat alcoholic socially retarded douchebag and I still get pussy and have friends. Lower your standards and get out their faggots

cheese grater.

Inserting dog semen into your brain mixed with a lil skittles cocktail.
Drink that and eat cinnamon
After that inject yourself with a lot of meth.

Also obtain a shitton of PCP and eat that shit. Also drink peroxide and put a fire extinguisher up your ass and spray.

>What is the most painful death?
Life

It's called being socially fucking retarded. You clearly isn't. Maybe people in my country have higher standards. Unfortunately.
>inb4 /r9k/

That's where we come from.

>Most painful
Judas cradle
>least painful
Being crushed to death by green grapes
>most noteworthy
Anything involving pop rocks

To die unnagged and on your own terms.

GLORIOUS!

Or you can eat rocks and nails. Make sure cut up razor blades go into your drink. After that, make sure you are wearing a extremely small spiderman costume while wearing a fedora.
Then go into a thrift shop and inject a shitton of dog blood into yourself.

>My Fetish

Pop rocks into penis.

Hiroshi Ouchi, Japanese nuclear power plant worker exposed to 17 sieverts of radiation. Kept alive for almost 3 months in unpseakable agony until he died.
i.imgur.com/aZMY0eE.jpg

Eat anything that is a year old. Then go outside and let the ants eat you alive. Make sure you have a bunch of dyphenhydramine.

Read the book they wrote about it.
Would recommend.

oh, you're one of THOSE 4chins people. all is fine and dandy and you're just here for the lulz. well, for some other people, Sup Forums is the only social outlet they have, because they're socially inept fucks. you don't have to like it, just don't act so fucking surprised.

also, normie REEEEEEEEEEE

Yes user, I saw that original reply months ago too.

Being boiled down to death in water

Knowing you wasted your entire life living in the usa rather than living in a better country when you had the chance...

Some serious answers, cause I'm not 12 years old like the rest in the thread.

>Burned alive.
>Lingchi "Death by a thousand cuts".

Keeping a person alive/conscious long enough while inflicting the most pain as possible is actually an art form, if they pass out the canvas is ruined.

This comes close, subhuman behavior.

can't refute that logic

What's that death where they put a perso in a barrel and the person would be drowned/dissolved with their own shit?

Story?

Quit being a faggot, faggot.

/thread

nerve gas

Cancer

Cancer sucks

White Phosphorus, aka Greek Fire.
Water only amplifies the effect.

being engulfed in flame i think is the worst.

>Hiroshi Ouchi
>Ouchi

what is this? why?? i think its the most fucked up thing i saw in b

That scene from deadpool where hes in the oxygen starvation chamber making you right at the edge of suffocation indefinitely. You either die of starvation/dehydration or your body gives out. Either way youre in agony the whole time.

This, seen too many go out this way. Not like the shit they show in movies/tv shows

Brain tumor on the Thalamus.

staked over a fire ant hill with your genitals cut off and sewn in your mouth and your eyelids cut off so you have to stare at the sun.

that one brian parasite or whatever from house where it makes you giddy at first but then it's super duper painful and makes pleasure feel like pain so morphine and the such just makes it worse