Hey homos just quit my job as a correctional officer. Worked in a supremax in Texas for 1 year...

Hey homos just quit my job as a correctional officer. Worked in a supremax in Texas for 1 year. Quit being gay and ask me stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zzVB3zHeh4U
youtu.be/-goLUhTBtrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u guys smuggle stuff for inmates? i can imagine it's a win-win , u get extra monies and these supermax fags get to chill out on weed

are the stars at night big and bright?

I knew some guys that did, but it's really not that sort the risk. You do it 2 or 3 times and then the prisoners just say fuck it, I'm not paying anymore and if you don't wanna bring stuff in I'll turn you in.

Deffinetley, Texas is really big so not much light pollution. Take a bitch star gazing out there and you could sail a boat in her panties.

do you ever think romo will take another snap for the cowboys?

How many coworker did you smash on the job.

Yeah I was actually watching the game last night and was getting annoyed by how much the commentators were riding dak. All he does is got checkdowns and nothing else. He proved against the giants he's not clutch and all I was thinking was romos drive a year ago against the giants to win. Dak just got the reigns to a good team he'll fizzle out within a year or two like kapernick but by then Romo will be gone.

what does in inside smell like? fear and sweat?

what career are you planning on next?

Do you like the aquabats?

Six co-workers. 2 nurses, 1 probation officer and 3 regular cos. Couldve fucked my seargent 2 weeks ago at our Christmas party but she's kinda fat and black and her face looks weird. Most of my guy co-workers were short and fat so it made it easy to get hit on.

The inside fucking stinks. It smells like raw food, sweat, shit shot and piss mixed with coffee and cologne. Not to sure just turned 22 and I applied at a trade school for electrical or plumbing so hopefully they contact me soon.

Did you ever have to shoot/kill anyone?

I don't know what that is. Kids tv show?

cool. you should consider air conditioning repairman. i imagine you can make bank out there.

You know nothing about pision lingo, you impostor nigger.

stay in school

With my gas yeah a couple times but never shot anyone with a gun or had to.

You son of a bitch.
Ska band from the 90s that, yes, got their own kids tv show. It's your OP pic.
It's fun music, listen to pool party, pinch and roll, or super rad.

have you ever tried 1835 bourbon? that shit is cash

I haven't but just turned 22 today so I'll buy a bottle of that for tonight, it better be good user

Refer some songs I'll check them out

it's affordable and delicious. shiner's cream ale is great also.

Not OP but I like:
Look At Me, I'm A Winner! -- Charge!!
Super Rad -- Fury of the Aquabats!
Red Sweater -- Fury of the Aquabats!
Pool Party -- Myths, Legends, and Other Amazing Adventures
Pizza Day -- Myths, Legends, and Other Amazing Adventures
Martian Girl -- Return of the Aquabats

Were you stationed in Gen Pop?
If yes to ^ what's the most violent act you saw one human commit against another? Inmate or otherwise?
Were you a desk jockey doing admittance paperwork 8/hr a day?
Do you miss anything about it? Anything at all?

Thanks in advance, assuming you field this post. Godspeed in your next career venture youngin'.

youtu.be/zzVB3zHeh4U
youtu.be/-goLUhTBtrw

was there lots of gay rape?

How likely am i to get off probation early for marijuana?I got 2 years for 4 felonies and im halfway through as of tommrow? Obivously no violations or charges of any kind

Yeah I was in gp and I have two incidents that spring to mind. One the guy took the motor outta his fan and put it in a sock and beat another inmate with it. The thud it made was so weird and felt surreal watching it happen. The second was a stabbing where they slashed a rivals neck. It took oher 100 stitches to close it and a pool of blood on the floor. I'm surprised he survived that one tbh.

I miss my friends at work and the insurance, benefits.

They're really secretive about it and we rarely catch it. They settle it amongst themselves however they can. Had an 18 yr old kill some guy that was raping him. Another just pays to be left alone. Some commit suicide. If you go to a legit rape scene its horrible. There's poop and blood on the floor and the smell will make you wanna throw up.

you ever had the urge to lick the floor OP?

I don't know that stuff man I was just a CO. I assume though that they'll probably let you off with 6 months left.

how much did you get paid op?

how big/fat/muscular do you need to be before they hire/consider you for the job?

Well no not really, I just said there's poop and blood on the floor so why would I wanna do that?

I made around 2000 a month.

Size dosent really matter to get hired. Obviously you gotta pass the pre employment physical and the training academy but it's super fucking easy. Size only matters when they need people to suit up and take an inmate down.

Why haven't you started a super hero ska band yet?

Only instrument I know is piano also probably not creative enough to do that. Nice dubs btw

How many times have u had feces thrown on you?

Once with shit and twice with piss Dosent happen much in GP if at all, these accidents happened in seg

Were there any inmates buttfucking other inmates?

A/C guy here.

Nope. Money comes from owning the company, not as a worker.

Yeah some but if they were caught they went to seg and were dealt with by a captain or major. I never caught any fucking it's hard to look out for when you're doing other things and they know the blind spots so cameras don't help much