New meme of a creepy ass guy I worked with. He's a sex offender and his victim was 13...

New meme of a creepy ass guy I worked with. He's a sex offender and his victim was 13....spread the meme my fellow anons. I used his mugshot as form the meme.

bad meme bad you

/Creeper-Christopher @ meme generator

13?! lol

Please... this was normal and natural less then 100 years ago.

If your 13 year old gets molested, you failed as a parent.

>Sup Forums - Random
but its not 100 years ago so that comment isn't relevant its very creepy in our culture currently you fucking idiot.

Not your personal army Faggot

Evolution and how the human species is wired did not change in 100 years... we are skewed in relation to design and condition.

Creepy because you are trained to think this way by social constraints. I don't have an perspective of creepy as I am a psychopath.

Eh, its not that creepy.

Famous pedos:

Elvis Presley
Michael Jackson
Madonna
Hillary Clinton
John podesta
Paul Walker

if your son molests a thirteen year old, you've failed as a parent.

Nice meme there

your a retard and spreading fake shit, the guy paid his debt, people like you should be killed.

you sound like an despearte edgy cunt whodoent realize that in real life you would have absolutely nothing in common with a fourteen yr old girl, literally your only interest would be sticking your cock in her and at 14 in our culture she wouldt be mature enough to know if thats what she wanted or not, youre on Sup Forums so i'd assume no girl, fourteen or other wise, would want anything to do with you sexually so the point you are making is styill moot and its still creepy. NO ONE I BEING BRAINWASHED, CULTURE CHANGES OVER TIME. THIS IS NATURAL. LIVE WITH IT YOU FAT SAD VIRGINS.

But aren't memes supposed to be funny?

Why the fuck are people so fucking "trendy". Nice meme there cunt. Do something original

Yeah, but none of these are pedos. sorry.

Fucking a 13 year old? And you think that is creepy... Let me tell you faggot, there is shit a LOT creeper than that... Get your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up bro...

This shit, is 0/10, You might as well make a thread bitching about how some people eat dogs...

Charlie Chaplin,Jerry Lee Lewis

mohammed allah akcbar (pbuh)

I somehow don't belive a few, any sauce to back that shit up?

try to make a funnier one like come on this is 2012-level

Fuck Mohamed

(pbuh)

Not your personal army.

And likely this is an innocent person you just want to bully. Cunt.

>pbuh
Halleluja

He's right you know.