Feminism love thread!

Feminism love thread!

Daily reminder that we still need feminism because

- women get 23% less for the same work

- 1 in 4 women will get raped in her lifetime

- women aren't allowed to be in the military

Women are nothing but slaves, even in the advanced West. Help your mothers and sisters to make this world a better place for them and join the feminism movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women
youtube.com/watch?v=onNBxynagXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taking ~le B8 xDDD
- women naturally choose lower-paying jobs and don't take as much overtime, or show aggressiveness in the workplace
- staring and "yes means no" doesn't count as
rape
- Obv. troll but women are allowed to be in the military and even take ranks of authority
- I wish that last sentence was true

Women do more than 23% less work... they should rejoice they got a job at all given the smaller size of brain they enjoy.

Women should look after themselves and other women better. Some men rape... you'd think women would have figured this out by now.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women

Wage gap explained with documentation.

>1/4th raped blah blah
Yes, because "rape" is now being looked at for 5 seconds.

>something stupid about military
As far back as the American Revolution women have served in the military. Google Molly Pitcher.

Go to Saudi Arabia and say that.

>Complain can't go off to die horribly far from home for some personally pointless reason.

Really?
That small female brain is really working hard today, right?

>lower-paying jobs
but why are they lower-paid? Why should engineering be better paid than education for our future children? That doesn't make any sense.

>staring and "yes means no" doesn't count as
rape
They do. If she doesn't want to have sex with you it's rape.

>Obv. troll but women are allowed to be in the military and even take ranks of authority
maybe in your countries, in most not

>I wish that last sentence was true
patriarchic cis white male detected

>Yes, because "rape" is now being looked at for 5 seconds.
And that's right. If you make a woman feel uncomfortable because you look at her, it should be considered rape.

If women were slaves... then the military would be full of women.
We'd be dropping women parachutists into Syria right now... 20 fcking million of them... shovelling them out the back of C130s onto the enemy.

Git a clue, Madam.

"same work" lol

Stfu get out of here. This is Sup Forums, ya fucktard.

>something stupid about uncomfortable
Your feelings do not dictate laws. Read The Crucible. That's what happens when feelings trump laws.

Stare rape honestly just sounds like "ugh that ugly guy is checking me out eww. Rather than telling him to fuck off or ignoring him though, I'll play victim."

>1 in 4 women get raped
Maybe in the middle east or Africa

What do you want more than anything

Especially in the west? You should see how privileged and how women are treated better in the west than the east. Muslim women in the east are beaten and actually physically raped and have no stance in the government and in the eastern society at all they are forced to wear basically tarps in 100 degree weather for a bullshit religion called Islam. So before you say the western society oppresses you think, and you should be the one checking your privilege, fucking dumbass.

Women really want... more shoes.

posting in b8 thread

bill has the answer... youtube.com/watch?v=onNBxynagXE

Lower paying jobs are lower paid because of supply and demand. If alot of people are qualified to do a job then it's lower paid. If not a lot of people are qualified than its paid more. At least it usually is. By me teachers unions keep new teachers from being hired because the old teachers don't want to leave their 130k jobs.

This is really quality baiting, for the lackness os effort in baiting is the bait itself

k

katty431

Feminism is cancer. Kill yourself.

womans live longer than men, so they should work longer. otherwise they get more pension money relative to men which is unfair.

Yessss thank you!!

Maybe in sweden

can't tell if serious and in need of a hug myself jacket or trolling

haha funny, really. Totally not unoriginal.

>advanced West
hah

but anyway
>men on average do more work than women
>in more dangerous and physically taxing jobs

i don't see any women scraping fat out of an kitchen extraction system...

terrible place to post about this, fortunately Sup Forums doesnt represent the active actions of most men even if they seem to be letting out their misogynistic nature here. i feel like a lot of these men and boys are just playing along with the social order of this page even if theyre generally alright people irl. at least i hope so.
im not too sure on the validity of the statistics but i do think if dudes are tryna get laid or make some sort of relationship with a women (intimate or platonic) they do need to take note of feminist qualities.

What a load of shit.

All the jobs I've had that have women workers we all got paid the same. So your women being paid less is bull shit.

no

in germany, a woman that works in a bank gets paid 15% less than a man doing the same job, and germany is said to be a liberal country
a man here posting

OK that's in Germany so it doesn't count.

I'm talking about in America.

america is a shit country, no matter what you say

Like I tell every feminazi and femicuck ranting about shit that never happened in the name of a movement that hasn't been needed for years

Provide actual evidence or gtfo.
>wage gap
Myth
>rape stats
Is that why threre are now a million and one different versions of rape, all bulshit?
>women = slaves
Is that why men have to bust there asses their entire lives to provide for the useless bitches?

Gtfo with that whiny liberal cuck bullshit

you've never seen a vagina, sure. fuck you

you're a man, propably

>- women get 23% less for the same work
Source?

>- 1 in 4 women will get raped in her lifetime
Source?

>- women aren't allowed to be in the military
Out right lie

if they consent to sez then after insertion or mid insertion say no that counts as rape is entrapment, at that point i could rape you and claim i didn't because i had inserted as you said no and pulled out, nice misandry fucking sjw, go back to tumblr with your fucking fat cunt feminists, like you'd be raped in the first place, lmao

Male here

Actually this has little to no bearing on how good a worker she is.

I have known plenty of male idiots in the workplace.

What I have noticed though.
>Women who are not overweight or old get promoted and paid more for less work.
>Women take advantage of maternity leave to the point that the company had to institute policy to prevent abuse.
>Women take off more than men
>Women travel less than men for the job
>Women are bitter to women outside their click. If a better looking woman comes in she is immediately ostracized.

Did you just assumed his/her gender??

KYS

whiteknight detected, leave

Daily reminder that we still need feminism because
>women get 23% less for the same work
I get paid the same as my male coworkers, more if I'm over 25 and do the senior role
>1 in 4 women will get raped in her lifetime
I guess so, some guys are pathetic. I'm strong and tall so don't really have to worry much when I'm out at night
>women aren't allowed to be in the military
dunno about that in the UK but i'm totally fine with that
0 intention of joining the military but most women obviously don't meet the same standards men do in terms of strength

thats why it was logical

i dont think hes a white night. to say all women are retarded is fucked but to say women suffer is also fucked. My mom was in the cost guard as a ships captain and has a 145- 150 IQ but she still obviously has some women traits like telling bad jokes and boring stories.

>Feminism love thread!
no its the garbage thread
>Daily reminder that we still need feminism because
who the fuck is "we"?
>- women get 23% less for the same work
women should stay in the fucking kitchen and dont complain about money
>- 1 in 4 women will get raped in her lifetime
i hope we will go up to 2 to 4 women who will get raped in her lifetime
>- women aren't allowed to be in the military
you are not only a fatty ugly murica apache helicopter you are also retarded
>Women are nothing but slaves, even in the advanced West. Help your mothers and sisters to make this world a better place for them and join the feminism movement.
yup and they have to stay slaves.

Fucking triggered, newfag detected, easily fucking trolled, GTFO and go back to Facebook kek

lol white knight. u mad?

must be a troll since I know at least two of those things are false, women get paid the same for their work that's a myth, you can look it up. even an ex feminist male debunked it. women are obviously in the military. As far as 1 in 4 women being raped... If that is based on their word then it is less than that, because while women do get raped sometimes, they lie about being raped far more of the time. Feminists just want to be treated special as if they are disadvantaged and disenfranchised, which they are not. A hard working, good woman can make it anywhere she chooses. Hillary didn't become president because she is a morally bankrupt shill who will take money from Satan if he donates to her.