How to improve the oral sex? My current partner says I am too selfish when the sex and must perform more oral sex...

How to improve the oral sex? My current partner says I am too selfish when the sex and must perform more oral sex. I don't mind this but it is not my skill. She also likes to do the oral sex to me, I have created a diagram of the thing I want to try. Is there advice for this?

Aswell for this. Do girls like to do this? I am receptive to this diagram

>diagram

Yeah, it's called communicate with your partner. Tell her you want to try this.

Make sure everybody washes their assholes first.

>everybody

This is my concern, will my face be in the poo? I don't mind looking at it but I do not want the smell.

Take a shower together first.

I'm used to their being a few people in my bed.

Your drawings skills are amazing
You should do something with it!

For this diagram is how we do it in the present. Maybe not her hands there and maybe she isn't so happy. She seems not interested when we do it like this

Wow, she's hot

Did you draw your ribs showing?

no that is his master race six pack

that's my sixpack, moron

Yes my ribs are on my stomach

>5809552▶
>
thats our six packs dumbass

It is meant to be six pack abs

Someone please paste the poorly translated cartoon of the man, wife and daughter stuck in the elevator. This thread demands it.

Just make sure her ass isn't dirty

Pretty much this OP, it's also really distracting to get a blowjob while eating a bitch out

So to shower first to clean the butt.

Here's an idea OP; fucking talk to her and learn from her what to do and let her help you improve. You dumbshit.

Well i want to surprise her will skill and knowledge

nerd

I still get the sex

how hard is to lick a fucking pussy

Just lick it? Not very.
Lick it good? Very.

Well you're not gonna surprise her by taking advice from a bunch of kissless virgins on Sup Forums, you idiot. Go talk to her. Fuck sake.