What do you think of this song I made?

youtu.be/zsvagPn6r3A

Bumppppp

I want to bork Bjork.

don't we all

bumpppppp

Agreed

bumppppp pppp

You're fucking annoying as hell. We don't like you here. And no one likes you outside of here either. Just quit already and do something respectable, you fucking loser.

Lmao

>denial

You're a couple decades late to the party

Says who?

Also OP, please give up.

You suck at music and you're gonna suck in Balm in Gilead. Quit everything, OP. You fucking suck.

bump

bump

fuck off, I get that you've just learnt piano, but you fucking suck, and your voice is not as good as you think it is
>DUDE RASPY EMOTIONAL SQUEELING LMAO
fuck off and stop shilling

bump

You could do better but I would advise you to quit music.

bump

I find it boring and uninspired but can imagine some plebs would dig it if you learned how to mix

You almost sound like Jordaan Mason or Crywank. That's not a good thing.
This is really fucking gay. Don't ever make music again.

bump

bump

beep

You suck at music and you're gonna suck in Balm in Gilead. Quit everything, OP. You fucking suck.

OP, don't go fully acoustic. Use some voice-modulating software to perfect the vocals.

You sound like a boy who's just going through puberty

And you looking like a textbook numale doesn't help