Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU6XsdEQq18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_Revenge_of_King_Piccolo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>japan logic

It shoots out like an upside down pyramid from his hands

You ever been hit with a geometric impossibility?

Explain how Tien was strong enough to hold Cell back.

its cuz ur a square LMAO

Tri-Beam uses life energy, not ki.

Destructo Disk could also cleave through any enemy, it breaking on Cell was filler.

Big three eyed dick

It's been like this ever since the original dragonball. Tien destroys the fighting arena the same way when he fights goku in the world martial arts tournament.

HAHAHAHAHA you fucking IDIOT. Do you know that you've just outed yourself as a complete fucking NOOB who can't even into the most basic of DBZ lore? The Kikoho, or Tri-Beam for you gaijin plebs, focuses energy, or ki, along three points, but doesn't actually PROJECT the beam into a diamond shape you braindead fucking ape.

Holy fucking shit lurk more before posting you goddamn RETARD

So every enemy in dragon Ball even Beerus can be sliced in half by a well timed Disk, I call bullshit

Who gives a fuck? It's a cartoon ffs.

Because in the Dragonball universe if you will yourself to be stronger you will be. Lifting also lets you become a planet cracker but nothing helps you get stronger more than getting your ass handed to you

I wish the Z fighters were relevant again. The new show is fucking stupid and all the people that used to be crazy strong may as well be non-saiyan children.

I call bullshit on that m8

Supers shit. I unironically prefer GT. It has space adventures instead of universe destroying screamers

>Last time a Non Saiyan did anything relevant

The destructo disc has never been canonically blocked. Every time it has hit a target, it has sliced through it, no matter the power levels of the attacker and the defender.

His eye forms the other corner
You don't see it, but his hands are slightly off center

Oh one of those arguments.. Yeah it's bullshit

Right as he's about to fire, he lowers his thumb tips, so it makes a diamond shape

When was the last time it fucking hit anything?

hey i think you're riight

Plenty of non-saiyans are relevant. Majin Buu and the the god of destruction, for example.

It's just humans that are irrelevant.

This

>What is Piccolo

Piccolo hasn't done shit since Cell. I haven't seen Super but I doubt he does anything beside beat up some random goons.

so...can someone explain me pls the dragon ball timelines?

kid trunks is timeline a
trunks with gohan as his sensei is timeline b
trunks killed by cell in the future is timeline c?

pretty much

He's sorta pivotal in Buu saga. Trains goten/trunks in fusion

black goku is in timeline b?
but wasnt he dead cus of a heart disease

>calls people plebs
>tri beam uses ki guys

He takes on Frost(alternate universe Frieza) in the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 tournament, but he obviously loses and is only there to set up Goku returning to the tournament. If you aren't Saiyan then you're fucking useless in Super.

yes and yes.
there are rumors that its actually goten or that goku has been revived by some evil kaioshin (earings) or whatever.
we will see in the next episode i guess

At some point in every saga Piccolo is the strongest hero they have around until the saiyins pull some bullshit out of nowhere

love you

Buu would have kicked ass if he didn't fail the written exam

There's a theory that it's future Goten

>wapanese mongoloids have like 60 boards on this site alone and still can't find either one.
Explain this, retard.

Well that's the point of it being unblockable yo-you fucking idiot

Fuck tien, Yamaha , krillin, and any other pointless, worthless, weak piece of shit to ever get screen time.

>Yamaha

hue

I don't know, watch v Beyond the Black Rainbow again.

How fucking convenient

the best explanation i heard was that the triangle being sent down is actually rotating on its angles very fast and creating a rectangle in the process

that looks like master chief covered in chocolate. thats hilarious

a rotating triangle would make a circle, not a rectangle.

Except it was blocked by perfect cell.
After he tranformed krillin threw one at him and it did

did nothing*

>

Not if it was rotating in increments of 90 degrees

Is Super any good?
I saw some one of the fight scenes and it look like shit but it could be an isolated incident

Also the villain is like alternate Goku or something?

This isn't my normal medication

fuck off Sup Forumsutists

Remember when Super Sayian was the hypest most amazing thing?

Then he eventually brought out Super Sayian God, which youd think was his ultimate form, now were at fucking God 2, just how many more forms is Goku gonna get?

Welcome to Shonen

what?
whether you rotate in increments or all at once, a rotating triangle will leave the outline of a circle.

Well, there's Kaioken SSG, if you count that as a separate form.

It's worse than GT. Not even exaggerating.

It's not up to the original series, but it's certainly not as bad as GT.

>tien

SSJ4 > all the transformations in Super

Remember when Goku was buff and didnt have the body of a typical anime protag

It was generally a more manly show, with a lot of physical training, emphasis on hard work, muscle, hardship, brotherhood, etc.

>Supers shit
>this is what plebs believe

Bruh...

Why does everyone argue between Tien and Krillin as the strongest human? Isn't this guy canonically near Pikon's level which makes him way stronger than either Tien or Krillin?

>posting low quality old gifs like that proves anything
The animation of the show has gone way up in quality, and the new movies are the best looking in the entire franchise. Nostalgia faggots like you will just shit on it even though it's excellent.

the beam spinns 90° you dumb fuck. it can be seen in the animation only.

cuz he's dead.

>The animation of the show has gone way up in quality
b-bruh...

youtube.com/watch?v=KU6XsdEQq18

>and the new movies are the best looking in the entire franchise.
That's just wrong.

Like that means fuck all in the DB universe? How many times have Krillin and Tien died?

No, it's the truth. Battle of the Gods has the best animation of the entire series.

how man times has that guy come back to life?

Welcome to Dragonball. This shit has been happening since the beginning. It's essentially the design scheme of the show. Poor, poor Yamcha...

Atleast we have Xenoverse 2 to look forward to

.....Why is Winnie the Pooh fighting Goku, Was this made for Newgrounds?

Super has top tier character designs I dont know what you're talking about

how could they do this

Gotta appeal to the new generation of anime viewers that mainly like lean fuckbois

It's called filler you dumb fuck. That scene never happened in the source material. The Kienzan thrown by Kuririn sliced through Freeza's tail with ease and their power differed by a huge factor. It's dodgeable but is unblockable. Shown again in the Saiya-jin arc when Vegeta tells Nappa to dodge it rather than tank it where it would have taken his head clean off.

I hate that he doesnt have his blue shirt

Triggers my autism

jesus it looks like a shitty fanmade dbz movie

how did they fuck up this bad?

wouldnt it be cool if they actually make a dragonball game instead of a dragonball z game.

like a game where you play young goku from the start like some action adventure shit

they did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_Revenge_of_King_Piccolo

Theres more fanfic tier characters in there too

>triangle gesture must produce a triangle-shaped blast

If only he looked that good in the show

>yfw yamcha is only one of z fighters who has never lost a fight against goku

>and the new movies are the best looking in the entire franchise
Lol no
hand drawn animation>>>>>>>>>>digital animation
Dragon Ball Z had some problems with its animation, that was related with different studios working on the series at the same time, but all the movies and tv specials made in the 80's and 90's had the best animation.

The best arcs in db were Tien Shinhan and King Piccolo (The original Piccolo) arcs. It started going downhill after them.

They really went all out on creating original villains didnt they

He was the first.

It was a tie

But he lost a tooth.

What the fuck are you saying? BoG uses a lot of shitty CG during the last fight. 2D animation is very good, but goddamn, that CG looked like a (bad) ps2 FMV.