Danielle, or Lindsey? Who looks better with my dick between there lips?

Danielle, or Lindsey? Who looks better with my dick between there lips?

You got Lindsey's number ??

Lol, not anymore. She changed after these all leakef

Damn I used to have it .... Fun talking to her

Who liked your cum better

Top looks like a lesbian. Bottom looks like a trap.
So, bottom one.

Really, that's cool
Probably Lindsey. She sucked it a lot more than Danielle

top one looks like a buill dyke. did you convert her?

If that's really your dick then where is Lindsay from?

She ever gargle it, blow cum bubbles, or show you it before swallowing? Got any pics of that you can post?

She's from Pearland, yes it is.
She would just swallow like a good girl

That's where I'm from

Please tell me those arent tatoos of her childrens handprints

that top chick is disgusting.... why would you allow that on your dick?

That handprint tattoo on her tit is cringe af

Did she ever beg for cum

They are
She cool asf is why
No

ur supposed to upgrade smh OP

So your still hitting her then? Post the most recent pic of her you have

Lol, sorry?
Lindsey no, Danielle I still could if I want to

Do either know their cock filled mouth is allover the net? Would Dan let you take more

Lindsey does for sure haha

How do you know?

I used to talk to her ... She gets upset

She told me to post them, it turns her on

She gets upset that the pics are all over, then did you ask her why she took them? Lol

Haha

Lol

Seriously though, did you ask her

more of Daniella

Moar please! Love that mouth!!

Did linds really tell you to post them or was that someone else?

Neither, both look like dudes

Do any hot girls suck your dick?

Her mouth was nice
That wasn't my reply hah
Don't turn away a bj

I swear this thread is always here. Like a cocksucking ghost that's haunting Sup Forums.

Yes , actually it's gotten easier after all these leaked. Lol

How so?

so do you just prefer trashy hoes or is this the best you can do?

Same threads are always here. It's the replies that make things fun round b nowdays

Can you post a pic that shows Danielle's tongue piercing?

Cock sucking ghost yes please

What's your favorite dick sucking experience?

People they knew and such. I've gotten a blow job from two of Lindseus friends since this lol. They just wanted to see my dick. Made me keep my hands visible so no camera though hehe
I prefer all woman, not really picky

Wow, haha, that's awesome!!

When you say leaked do you mean you just posted them around social media like an asshole?

Best I have is this horrible screen grab from a video

You've really got to get into facials user, it would be so great to see you cum on one of these girls some day.

Fuck yeah, she was born to suck your dick. Is she still engaged?

Probably with these two one day Lindsey gave me head, then Danielle came by like an hour later and did also
Honestly I didn't leak them. It's a long stupid story, which I'm not going to take the time to post

That's up to them, lol
No she's not

You've def gotta get your dick in that mouth more often!

So do some of your girls ask for facials, you mean?

Can you fill up this thread with more pics of Danielle? I'm totally fapping to her.

I'll get n in more mouths soon and post some new pics. And most girls I know don't like facials.

Almost all my best girls have asked me to cum on their face, I guess that's why it's so hot to me. It's such a slutty thing to want.

Yes, more mouths please!! This is drayth by the way. I gotta run, but it's been great chatting.

Oh fuck, nm, I'm staying for the Danielle pics, I haven't seen her posted in quantity in a while.

I bet Danielle's into facials, any girl with tattoos knows what it means and likes how it feels to be symbolically covered like that.

Haha, hey there

Maybe, but I don't know for sure

I had a girl once who wanted me to cum on her tits, and I got a small drop on her chin. When I told her the next time we were together how hot it had been to remember seeing my cum on her chin like that, it really turned her on I think to know how horny it made me thinking of her like that. she looked up at me right then with these big eyes and asked if she could do that for me again. Then she gave me one of the best blowjobs. When I was getting close she laid down and locked eyes with me while stimulating me with her tongue stud until I covered her face while she was watching me. Vivid memory of her smiling up at me with these three beautiful streaks of cum on her face. She fell asleep like that.

That's kinda hot, I still don't know if she's let me. We are just "friends" anyhow

I need some friends like that!

Anyway, thanks again man, talk to you later. I still need to look for those Lindsey lesbian pics.

Yea you do, or at least find the topless of the other girl

Bump