Just a reminder that whites are the most hated race on the planet

Just a reminder that whites are the most hated race on the planet

Actually that would be Niggers. They destroy countries and complain about the one they are in. Saying they are oppressed. HA fucking HA go back to Africa and see what true oppression looks like. Dumb nigger

success breeds jealously

white people have NO culture, white history is filled with hatred and evil of you cracker jack, crack-honkeys stealing from other races including their cultures. blacks are inferior in culture you say? atleast we have one, where whites have none at all, when u think of white culture what comes to mind? music? no blacks did that, dancing? the spanish did that, food? mexicans, took that. not to mention white people are genetically INFERIOR to blacks, white people are prone to skin cancer, sunburns, eye cancer, lice, aging quickly, un-athletic, if you think your race is seriously surperior just because your kind can solve useless math equations , than you're a fucking idiot.

>whites are the most hated
not our fault pulled ourselves out of a dark age then proceeded to better the world

lol kys nigger

Beethoven was black

Blacks are more prone to AIDS and sickle cell anemia. More likely to be on welfare and where I live account for only 12% of the population but commit over 70% of crime. By far are statistically more Susceptible to addiction.

fuck off nigger

GET OUT SHITSKIN REEEEEEEEE

kek kill yourself dumb nigger faggot

SMH Im not worried with you... You white people on here with all your hate... Just remember, america is getting blacker and blacker and Karma is a bitch! My advice to you hand over your sister and we will love her you wont be on the wrong team when the tide turns... remember that mexican border is gonna open soon and my latino brothers are gonna bring the rest of their nation over.. :) I'm just saying.. MUUUAH!!

Without whites Rock & Roll wouldn't exist.

>Uses u instead of you
opinion disgarded

It's just a scam that you silly little gullible whites fell for

Anyone who honestly believes that blacks or any other race is singled out and oppressed in freedom land is a legit retard

>Implying the world isn't laughing at america
you shitskins are more retarded than i thought

1.Black people are stronger than whites.2.Black people have much better skin causes we don't age as quickly and when we get acne you can barely see it 3.White people are the reason most animals are becoming extinct.3.White are also the idiots who befriends a tiger than wonder why they get mauled.4.Whites Crackers don't wash anything they don't wash there hands, feet or clothes.White people look like pale- skinned smelly wetback fat pigs that to go back on the farm roll around in mud and shit all over the place

They are also more itelleginey

You realize how better off the world would be if we removed all the non-whites and more specifically people who are of African decent? They're not even Humans, they're a sub-species.

They've ruined so many countries, so many lives, so many things in the course of our history and yet we do nothing to resolve it. Nothing at all.

1) Whites wished they had melanin.2) Whites smell like dogs when wet.3) Whites in Europe didn't know how to bathe or anything until black moors came and civilize them.4) Whites have neanderthal DNA.5) Whites came from the caves and need to go back.6)Whites are genetically inferior, whites were a mistake and that's why they're dying off.

Just a reminder we're #1 at everything we care to be.

>Mfw shitskins try to talk shit on whites while using a white man's invention

Only by those who are inferior and are super jelly.

>opinions:6
>facts:0

Us being the most hated race on the planet might as well be a complement.

You stupid fucking cracker. You wouldn't even exist without our genes, boy. We're not gonna get into pedophilia or beastialiy, that crap was created by your savage white ancestors.

Then why do you guys suck dick at all of your sports and go out of your ways to pay niggers millions just to throw a ball around?

dude i’m black and i’m a marine if it wasnt for the black people ,you would still live in Europe, and black people run this country hahaha you’re our slaves now white cracker piece of shit ,oh yea and no one freed us we fought for our own freedom and won the war bitcht. black people built this country from the ground up we were slaves working hard as hell so fuck you we will drag you through the streets of my hood in Louisville kentucky my girlfriend is white and i beat her bitch ass everyday. I would beat the fuck out of you if I hierd you say what you said pussy !!!!!!!!!!! ill fuckin kill you and drag you through the streets.

>Implying niggers started the human race
Go on, you are a funny guy. whats next?

thats fine no one can stop me

That's why all the inner cities around the world are full of poor black scum who kill each other over shoes and drugs, pump out welfare babies, and leach off of whites who work for a living. 13% of the US population is black, and yet they are responsible for 52% of the homicides. Lincoln should have shipped you fuckers back to your own continent.

niggers are great entertainment for the superior race.

>You wouldn't even exist without our genes
Whites started the human race you fucking shitskin, you're proving how much of a mistake niggers were

You literally aren't shit. Being in the marines doesn't mean shit. Beating some brain dead white bitch doesn't mean shit. At the end of the day you're still a shit tier nigger with a revolting genealogy of niggers. You will never be anything more than the dirt you claim to have built a nation on. You are now and forever will be nothing.

That niggers nuts we are loved.
Hence all our white privilege world wide.

We black people built america. Whites are the laziest people on earth. You even had African Americans take care of your own children. So pathetic. You can not even stand in the hot sun for long without burning up, so dont say you bulit America. African Americans built it. 

Marine, nigger, why don't you read a book sometime?

ha. you white nobody. you whites are disgusting people who survive off of other nations and races. your like ticks. your like the kid no one likes to be around. you have no soul and you can not create anything useful in life. everything you have now is because of other races.

>useless math equations
Ok, you're completely braindead. Don't reproduce, unless it's with some nigger whore.

I love cutting whities in line at Starbucks. It's even funnier when they're with their wives or children.

Most cucked race by far

is this the shit you say when your mom doesn’t fuck you? yikes! stay mad pasty white ass biscuit head whites are ugly and smell like wet dogs. go back to fucking your cousin.

>thinking physical labor advances society

nah its the people who are smart enough to create these ideas and get other people to do it. but slaves helped.

LOL at least us blacks do not have put on sunscreen before stepping outside even if it's to get the mail stinking white cracker

You built what the white masters ordered you to build. Naturally you obeyed like the subservient dogs you all are. The crack of a whip is your morning call. You only knew how to build what the master told you to, which is probably why African children still live in tree logs. And even then the south was what was built up by niggers, and it was all destroyed/replaces during reconstruction.

nigger that's all you have. Your people are entertainment. Sing, dance, throw a ball. Those are the options you've chosen for yourself.

Then lets talk about why white people are really mad. You all have a major chip on your shoulders, probably because you all know the black race is far superior, biologically and physically, than the Caucasian. You all can keep talking about crime, looks, jokes all u want but the fact remains, white people have terrible health, you'll be the first race to die off from natural causes, the Sun hates you, you steal Africa's history with these weak ass movies depicting Egypt, lmaoo you're a mutant race with recessive genes and small dicks. BYE

Niggers are literally keeping your shitty sports and tv stations alive with their superior genes

They hate us because they ain't us.

/thread

Mate, i'm a European I couldn't give less of a fuck about America, but it's nice you build a country for yourselves. Now leave us alone you fucking niggers.

Best comeback ur little ape head comeup with? Its not even sunny at my place lol

So this is how a chimp reacts to hate.

>mfw I'm not white

I know its not sunny in your place because that place is a fucking cave, you Neanderthal white cracker

Or maybe you can just accept that you're race is inferior and go on with your live? Why are you so desperate for attention?

i don't know what a nigger is. This term has no affect on me. You stupid ignorant cracker, bird shit, bacon bit motherfucker. You white casper ghost motherfucker. Stay in fucking Europe you fucking honkey. how old are you anyway? No life havin ass cracker

Considering when black people were first around they stayed in small packs and fucked their cousins. Or aunties. Black trends are fucked.

Meh, at least I'm not a nigger

Funnily enough, niggers usually live in caves. Now kys you shitskin.

You spelled envied wrong.
It's not spelled h-a-t-e-d.
Get it right newfag.

I think i hit a nerve. But go on, you're hilarious

The fuck are you talking about? Tribes in africa would knock up girls as young as 13

There's that white delusion

Classic

There's that black delusion

Classic

Of course.
When you're the best, people get jealous.

There is a reason that every new Samsung phone that comes out is optimistically called an "iPhone killer" and not an "LG killer." You go after the top dog.

We are the best at imperialism, and I don't see a need to apologise to those who weren't as good as us.

You a simple minded pink honkey , u should be called out and beat to death, and ur the first slave, we marched ur pink asses through the dessert and straight to the mountains an roped ur dog smelling asses off in carcus Mountain, that saying dog is man best friend is just that ur not a man or some kind of man chimp! U can't even have kids because ur recessive genes, even Putin telling of ur demise, so lay down and shut up punk ass lice mutt. Lmfao! What a joke why did we bring u simpletons out of the stone age DAM!

I seriously can't tell if you are serious or not.

...just white males. Every guy of every race loves the females and will literally fight each other just to get their attention. It's cute.

When they're done fighting, all you have to say is that you have a boyfriend and walk away. It's nice laughs for everyone.

This is terrible bait.

lrn2nigger

I have actually seen 5 year olds who have better grammar than yours

This level of arrogance and lack of awareness is the reason people throw airplanes at you faggots

Take a Crackers LIFE!....Especially the lil' Crackers Children!...But only kill the lil' CaveFuckers in front of their Parents...Then take the Honkey Mother, pour Sulphuric Acid in her pussy!..While she is screaming in pain, bend down and gouge her eyes out, one by one!...Now take the shivering soon to be hacked up Dad, and SLOWLY gut him from his dick to throat!

Just a remind,
No shit, we know

This sounds very contrived. Your imagination is struggling to take off to make up something both convoluted and abhorrent, it sounds like that stereotype floating around here about being an edgy antisocial neckbeard who couldn't get friends much less get laid if his life depended on it.

At least you tried and got a (You) for it.

You're a little late to the false flagging fiesta buddy

Haha! There are no niggers on Sup Forums.

Black people will always win at crime and aids.

It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was he who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture, and who, after having been dealt a serious blow by a new Semitic religion, wallowed through the Dark Ages, finally extricated himself, and then built the great European civilization.
These European White Men, then, with civilization in their blood and in their destiny, crossed the Atlantic and set up a new civilization on a bleak and rock bound coast. It was the White Men who drove north to Alaska and west to California; the men who opened up the tropics and subdued the Arctics; the men who mastered the African Veldts; the men who peopled Australia and seized the gates of the world at Suez, Gibraltar and Panama. It was the White Race who produced men like Columbus who crossed the unknown Atlantic; men like Magellan who first circumnavigated the globe; men like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Velazquez, Bernini, Rubens, Raphael and thousands of other geniuses who created beautiful and exquisite productions in the fields of sculpture and painting; geniuses like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and Verdi who created beautiful music; men like James Watt who invented the steam engine; men like Daimler who invented and built the reciprocating internal combustion engine; production geniuses like Henry Ford, inventors like Thomas Edison; such a prodigal genius as Nikola Tesla in the field of physics and electricity; literary geniuses like Shakespeare, Goethe and thousands of others, untold geniuses in the fields of mathematics, in the fields of chemistry and physics. It was the White Man who spanned the continents of the world with railroads and super highways and electrical power lines. It was the White Man who created the miraculous world of electronics, ushering in the telephone, the radio and television.

Don't forget typing white man's language. Pride in culture? How many black people in USA can speak African? about .1%

Spoiler.OP is actually a white middle class 14 year old male feminist. I know this because I'm sitting next to him with my laptop and he's laughing his ass off. Now he's going to convince you otherwise if he can't get away with ignoring this post. We have a bet on you mongrels. Don't let me down Sup Forums.

There are and they hate niggers too.

I'll take the obvious B8, but if you're cultured and have actually been anywhere outside your basement dungeon. You would know it's a solid tie between Jews and blacks

I'm glad I'm not white. user correct.

it ain't easy being on top

i know youre white

niggers don't have enough money for pumpkin spice lattes

Why don't you fuckin die in a sack in Afghanistan nigger boot. Niggers did not build this country. I bet your asvab score matches your iq

>Between 1994 and 2009, the murder rate halved from 67 to 34 murders per 100,000 people.
So yeah, it became way better under Black rule.

>whites are the most hated race on the planet
I sure hope so. We worked hard to get to the top of the food chain.

Post proof faggot

Yet somehow you fags were still our slaves for how long? 100 or so years? Bleach yourself nig-nog.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

check a few....actually invented by white men...didnt check all bu the few i did were

also medicine??blood plasma? how the fuck

monkeys claim to have made all these but cant present us with a factual list