Send me some jerk off videos

Send me some jerk off videos

I know a whale when I see one, and your moby dick.

Fuck that for effort, have an old-ass dick-pic though.

Id sit on it

You so sure I'd let you? Aren't I just a little above you?

Write "I'd be your banana" on your tits.

Rate?

I'd sit on you's great and all, but give my dick a number skank.

Whats your kik? ;]

Solid 8.5

Whoooopthereitis

Post some nudes and I'll take a fresh pic, that's not the best I can do. All I had saved.

Yeah user, you could have moved the dick even closer to the cam so it would appear even bigger.
I don't get why you faggots manipulate your dick pics like this

I'll take another. bet you're a little dick faggot who wants to feel better about his tiny cock.

Looks crusty

I'm completely happy with my above average cock size and never felt the need to use photo manipulation to trick neckbeards and sluts on the internet to think it's bigger than it is.

Rateeeeee

How's this?

Why does no one use an item to reflect size anymore? Put your dick next to a scaled object so we can see sizes and thickness, like a monster can or axe body spray if your a new fag,

Rate mine please :)

Still manipulated?

>New fag
Newfag.

Let me see them titties now

Mate I'm not gonna analyze your dick placement in depth because the hair is fucking disgusting. But it's the exact same placement, except now it's not so tilted forward. That could be 13 cm or 20 cm, you ain't proving shit

You claimed it was close up, that's further away. You're just jealous, my nigga. Oh, and it's around 17.5 cm legnth-wise.

Lol @ this faggot

taija?

>17,5cm
Yeah, that just proves my point. Mine's bigger by a cm or two, but your cock looks much bigger in these two pics than mine usually does.

Post them titties

Come sit on this you big boobed bitch.

Sorry for upside down dick.