How do non-Europeans see us?

How do non-Europeans see us?
Do they view Europeans as the bringers of civilization, or as evil ppressors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The United States was never colonized or controlled by Europe.

That would be the antithesis of our country and borders.

hmm...

United States =/= North America
Although it may as well, there is still a slight difference

m8 this is some strange logic you're using

I hate binary choices
life is not black and white

I wouldn't say bringer of civilization . We already had a civilization which they then destroyed. I'd say bringers of advanced technology and oppressors

We see europeans as our former rivals that surpassed us with the use of jewish black magic (technology)

>it's a Mexican pretending his Spanish side doesn't exist posting with a US flag episode

we dont have an opinion on Europeans, outside of Spain/Portugal/France/England/Netherlands, the rest of Europe didnt do much colonizing. Poland was probably the closest thing to a colony Germany had, apart from those territories in Africa and Oceania.

We have opinions on different European countries, but not on Europeans, we dont see them as a block, apart from Germany+Austria, Ireland+England which are often seen as almost the same thing.

We have been independent for so long, that no one blames Europeans for anything. The modern version of blaming foreigners for our problems would be blaming the IMF or Vulture Funds.

>tfw even the shittiest African countries are better off

I think you are all fags

I don't pretend to not be part spanish. I descend from both the oppressed and the oppressors

how can you oppress yourself?

>British reading comprehension

People here hate the US more than Europeans

What you're saying makes no sense, you're taking two empires going to war and one winning creating a genetic singularity and turning it into some bizzare identity politics conundrum. You're also framing your own existence as some form of oppression. You wouldn't exist if the Spanish didn't conquer Latin America. There wouldn't be a different you that is 100% native living in Tenochtitlan right now, you just wouldn't exist.

Why are you trying to reason with a wall jumper?

Mexicans are tards with victim complexes, more news at 11

>tfw Last saturday some dutch tourist girl let me bust a nut in her mouth
>No local squeamish bitch had ever let me do this despite being uglier on average

European women really are superior in every aspect

Are you stupid? What do you think was the reason for the Revolutionary War? Why do you think the Declaration of Independence was for?
>American education

KEK, get a load of this idiot.

great map, idiot. the Original Thirteen Colonies purple territory doesn't even show you which colonies those were and instead labels the irrelevant maroon statelets in the east

Germans are considered cucks. While people with irish, italian, spanish, etc heritage are proud of their past, people descended from germans are embarrased of their german heritage. german is responsible for all the bad in this world and now they are handing their country to refugees

Iiterally never said anything of this you inbred bong . I was simply saying I am both spanish and native .

the best european is dead european

pretty non relavent desu

we dont care about europeans in terms of heritage, save for spain (and to a greater extent germany)

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA

>Liberia
Well, Liberia was founded by an American colonization society. Not European, but you can't say that it wasn't a Western-founded or colonized country.

Europeans are liked more than Americans, but Australian culture is built off a general disregard for anyone outside of Australia

No modern nation is the same as the pre colonial era.

If you extend the definition of control to "occupation", then I think you can could color the rest of those non-European countries green too.

This is either great bait or you're a complete moron.

Honestly, europeans (not counting spanish, italians and portugal) are seen as autistic and dumb. Spanish are plain stupid, italians are thieves and portugal does not exist.

None
We see Europe like a very nice place, nothing else.

Entitled pricks.

Netherlands? Why?

because the netherlands were a colonial power

Sorry, I forgot how to read.

>Do they view Europeans as the bringers of civilization
Not me.

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years. At that time, it was debated whether to relocate the city, but the Spanish authorities decided to keep the current location.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.

>”These people had no letters nor script, neither knew to write nor read. They communicated with images and paintings and all their history and books were recorded in figures and images, with which they knew about their ancestors and had memory of what they did and what they left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land.”

>”Most of these books and recordings were burnt as other idolatries”, but many of them are still hidden. ”After we came to this land to preach our fate we gathered many young men in our homes and taught them to write, read and sing. As they did well we ensured to teach them grammar and a school in Santiago de Tlatelolco was built for this purpose. This school received the most able young men from all the neighboring towns. ”

>”The Spanish and clergymen who knew about this laughed and mocked, being sure that no one could teach grammar to people so unskillful, but working with them for two or three years they came to understand every art and subject of grammar and speak Latin, both written and spoken and even to write heroic verses. ”

>”As the secular and ecclesiastic clergymen saw this they became frightened of such thing being possible: I was the one who worked with them for the first four years and taught them about Latin and its knowledge. ”
>”As they saw that this project would continue and that they were improving, and they had ability for more, the clerics started to disapprove the school and object about the risks of idolatry this implied. ”
- Florentine Codex by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Tenth Book, Inform of the author

The College of Tlatelolco closed 5 years after Sahagun's death.

So Mexico City was founded on the remains of Tenochtitlan + the nearby lake?

Why didn't the stupid spanish invaders just rebuild the dams they destroyed (or better yet, not destroy them in the first place, but I doubt they had enough forethought to do that) in Tenochtitlan and continue using the city

That means admitting the Aztecs succeeded or did good feats.

Liberia was an U.S colony

my older relatives fought in independence wars against European control, but they don't hate europe. In fact, they sort of like their societies and wish they weren't so open on immigration, but at the same time they didn't want europe (or anyone else) ruling them

obviously being born in the US, I have an extremely pro-western outlook

This is me.

Giving a fuck.

No it wasn't at all.
IT was never under U.S control

As the biggest cucks on Earth

What?

Whites came here to steal and kill. The "bringing civilization" was just bullshit, everybody knows that, even you Europeans.

Depends where. Some places really needed civilization.

fixed

Jajaja

War mongering genocidal jew enabling failed imperialists that attempted to colonize and lead asia, afrika and the americas.

also dumped their stupid criminals in ustralia

WE WUZ STEPPE NIGGERZ N SHIET

indeed I forgot about Mongilia

>be blonde blue eye christian man that live in the snow
>I AM TOTALLY NOT WHITE OR EUROPEAN PLS BELIEVE ME
kek

we see euros as harem material. on a par with niggers whose only purpose of existance is to serve their turk masters.

The $ dictates how much the ruble is worth in russia.

that means youre a yurope's bitch, ivan

Huh?

MURRICA
I seriously feel bad for the proper americans having to live with such idiots

anyway, cultuarally we're not Europeans
and Christian backgroud means nothing since originally Chritianity isnt European at all

the power of american "education"

seriously why do people even go there to get "educated" by these retards?

>japan
>never colonized by Europe

True, russia is not a part of Europe proper, nor was it colonized. That's why it's still an uncivilized hellhole populated by subhuman savages.

in tacoland, yes we see you as the bringers of civilization (in our case it was Venancio and Manolo), although many here are starting to wonder what the hell was the genious who thought letting tons of muslims, that have hated western world's guts for over fourten hundred years, into already crowded continent.

>europeans are evil monsters who destroyed everything n shiiiiieet
well, here most people don't care that much if not at all, about that because it happened half a millennia ago, to be fair though, the only ones going around shouting how such monsters you were are, as usual, the ultra hyper leftards studying philosophy or """social""" sciences who, ironically, proceed to pray to jesus christ or enjoy watching football or corrida de toros, things that were brought by spaniards.

>germans
i know it's been said many times and that many krauts are already sick and tried of it, but the Nazi thing is somewhat prevalent here.
As for manolos, well, i think the only thing we come to bitch about is how awful their movie/videogame/anime dubs are (the thing of the gold is just a meme, kind of sucks that they didn't create nothing worthwhile with it....SHEEEEEEIT)

You would still be weaving baskets and fishing in a dinghy right now if we hadn't forced you to be our economic cololny

it was colonized by plenty, particularly asians and sand people

British and Dutch colonies perhaps, but where are the French and Spanish colonies?

*who was the genious

>The United States was never colonized or controlled by Europe.

>t. Niggas

try to make me your servant, cockroach

>blonde
is pretty rare here. a lot of light brown haired people though

kike servants and cucks

dude your own military doesnt even want to serve you

>$
>e*rope
by that logic we're american bitch, not e*rope's

>tfw if germans don't have anyone to genocide they will genocide themselves

well, destroying the european continent for fourth time in a row gets you a lot of enemies

fix'd

>The United States was never colonized or controlled by Europe.

WUT?
...american education at its finest

It's technically part of the EU btw.

>american

no such thing

unless were talking about pic related

>people descended from germans are embarrased of their german heritage
bullshit

Surely if the lake was still there it would be Malaria city.

You're all mentally retarded. The United States didn't exist when Europe was colonizing North America.

The result of the European colonization of North America is the United States of America.

Take your brain dead shit to reddit.

japan has been under american control though

>He thinks the United States "exists"

thats like still denying the soviet union didnt collapse

if you're born there, you're unironically born a european.

You're a US satellite idiot.

but the soviet union did collapse

t. historylet

>us
alright mehmet

Take your meds.
Say anything at all and I'll btfo you you clown.

wow you really think so?

I think it only immigrated to north america

Most of the African ex-colonies changed their name and adopted a new constitution as well, that doesn't erase their history as a colony

>see an australian flag post

>not even bother to read it because I immediately know it a worthless shit post.