Horror movies plz

Boys and girls the time has come, it approaches night and i need horror movies. anyone know any good horror movies to give a watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTyyT74CMaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a shitty jump scare

The Witch was okay.

Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Platoon
The Deer Hunter
Hamburger Hill

seen am all. there has to be some something

Remind me of that one Bloodborne ennemy.. what's that from?

The brainsucker?

Nah the sages in chalice dungeons

Resolution

i just watched unfriended for the first time
its fun

>scenes that made you shit your pants
>pics related

it's from the original MAMA short

The VVitch was extremely awesome bro

Madmen

fuck these things

It Follows, it fucked me up for a week

Have you seen The Descent, OP?

Avoid the sequel though

I'll Never Die Alone

Still terrifies me. Feels like I'm watching a snuff film.

Just watched The Boy. Utter fucking trash.

Pulled that usual shit where its painted as a supernatural movie then in the end its just a crazy guy. Id rather have a crappy cgi ghost than a fucking big crazy dude living in the walls. Its such a tired cliche.

Because ghost stories aren't overdone, right?
I stay away from possessions and hauntings, they're becoming even more tiring than zombies.
We need more original monster movies.

>I stay away from possessions and hauntings
I'm posting this just to prove you wrong

Fucking really? It was the most unimaginative piece of shit i have ever witnessed.

>that entire dinner scenes with the extremely close ups on her face and eyes

Just copying and pasting from another thread. These are my favourites.

1. Alien (Scott, 1979)
2. The Shining (Kubrick, 1980)
3. The Thing (Carpenter, 1982)
4. The Cabin in the Woods (Goddard, 2012)
5. [Rec] (Balaguero & Plaza, 2007)
6. 28 Days Later (Boyle, 2002)
7. Saw (Wan, 2004)
8. The Ring (Verbinski, 2002)
9. The Fly (Cronenberg, 1986)
10. A Nightmare on Elm Street (Craven, 1984)

Did you like Spring? From the same director. Not really horror but it kept me watching all the way through. The girl was cute too.

80's cronenberg

Frankenstein's Army is a really good modern one. It's found footage, but it's really damn fun. Practical monsters and gore effects, too.

poughkeepsie tapes if you like found footage films. very unsettling both visually and subject matter

Was this the comedy one from New Zealand, the main character was a criminal or something?

this is the only horror that stuck to me and made me feel uncomfortable, not the same feeling as being scared tho

it seemed very real

hence the very unsettling part. the final minutes of REC had scared me shitless though. watched it alone, during nighttime, with headphones on. had to turn on the lights. Nina Medeiros, u cheeky cunt m8.

I'm not sure if this is a meme or people seriously found that scary.

Which movie is it..?

The Boy. Best horror movie in years

It Follows

I liked The Tunnel.
Pretty good for an Aussie flick.

Oh, the obese depressed alcoholic and his 15 year old friend recommended it to me, but i haven't watched it yet.

My thread got deleted or some shit, but I was just postin about this junt that has Sally Draper in it called "Februrary"(also goes by the name "Blackcoat's Daughter").

It's a deeply flawed movie but its strengths lie in its off kilter approach to everything. From its pacing, its dialogue, and plot progression - everything is intentionally slightly skewed to create this brooding ominousness that exists throughout this movie's entire runtime.

Again, this movie has a lot of fundamnetal fuckups that rest solely in some peculiar directorial choices in term of narrative.

-BUT-

It's David Lynch-ian approach to the subgenre it falls under is what makes it such an interesting watch.
7.1/10

Sally Draper's performance in this was some captivating shit, fr. I don't care enough to google the government name of the yamp that plays Don's snappy, yamp daughter in Mad Men but I was blown away by how creepy she was in this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=nTyyT74CMaw

Don't be a bitch and imdb this movie. The movie rests its strengths in the fact that you don't know shit about it going in.

ty for a awesome list, started downloading now.
just a request though, any movies with monsters being part of the main horror like Guillermo del Toro style?

The Inkeepers and the House of the devil made me a fan of Ti Jaqwarius West out of me. Would still be cool movies if they were just about likeable characters hanging out still, but he knows his horror, especially in The Inkeepers.

avoid:
The Veil (2016)
The Editor (2014)
Bound to Vengeance (2015)
Headless (2015)
Deathgasm (2015)
Darling (2015)
Contracted: Phase II (2015)
Uncaged (2016)
The Intruders (2015)
Stage Fright (2014)
Cell (2016)
The Boy (2016)
Pod (2015)
Robert The Doll (2015)
Bleed (2016)

enjoy:
Across The River (2013)
Southbound (2015)
Horsehead (2014)
Even Lambs Have Teeth (2015)
Blood Punch (2014)
Gravy (2015)
Spring (2014)
Feed the Gods (2014)
The House at the End of Time (2013)

new classics/dankest memes:
10 Cloverfield Lane (2015)
Last Shift (2014)
Clown (2014)
It Follows (2015)
Green Room (2015)
The Witch (2015)
Hush (2016)
The Corpse of Anna Fritz (2015)

monsters actually being protagonists you mean..?
theres always nighbreed. the author and director is a gicantic faggot, but he's just like you, so it shuldnt be a problem.