youtube.com/watch?v=35UsKyU5dlE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6YeSANJ-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"He fell from up there"

"He is just resting"

nope. it's Russia.

>Killing russian subhumans
>Bad
Hows Sup Forums? Better than r/the_donald I hope.

you fucking baboon

that's a mossad agent

Fuck that Russian. He's part of a country that's helped murder 450,000 men women and children. He got what he deserved.

"1 shot was all it took"

Are you sure it isn't you shit posting all day?

gr8 b8 m8

>implying one crazy person represents an entire group.

I don't at all care about Turkey getting glassed.

>Fuck the entire Middle East, stoneage barbaric fucks the most of em

file name

Check em

so if yu shoot some one yu dont go to jail?

Rest in peace, those russian dogs support a man who killed 250,000 people with out mercy. I say they all deserve death. They say there in there to bring peace yet they a killing civilans. You American pussy's say your going to give guns and ammo to the Syrian people but will you fight along side them of course you won't. Instead you will arm them and call them murders death to you all you pigs .

Are you shitting me? He killed a Russian, and he did it with style. This was tailor made for Sup Forums! What a way for 2016 to go out on a bang.

Maybe the Muslims loonies will stop fucking with the US and go after Russia. Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?!

pls give footage of him getting shot

Post fresh memes

Here fucking enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=0U6nv82bZFw

story?

but russians aren't muslims

All religion is cancer, dont hate on one. Hate them all.

The naivete

fuck those russian pigs, chickens are coming to roost!

We will never stop oppresing the infidels.

America wont let Turkey to get close to Shanghai Cooperation Organization. See the big picture, this police was just puppet.

russians're bombing aleppo and killing thousands civilians, dont forget that

Yeah, but maybe you could go after Russian infidels for a while. Y'know, just for a change?

So fucking close to quints...

We are spread worldwide, What did you think. That bombing France and Belgium was the end game? We have just started, convert to the one and only religion now before it is too late.

450K? 250K? 6 gorillion?
So what? They were just Arabs, not humans.

Aleppo is a cesspool that should be eradicated off the face of the Earth.

No you're thinking of Sup Forums

Any footage of one of them getting shot ?

This guys is member of the feto crime organisation , which funded controlled by usa .

Sounds FANTASTIC. By all means, get your Muslim ass out there and kill some Russians, and Germans, and whoever else you feel like killing today. Go for it, Mohammed.

This is all I'm interested in

>and go after Russia

All I found was a footage of him screaming Allahu Snackbar ..

youtube.com/watch?v=35UsKyU5dlE

Finally, thanks. Anyone know his motivations? Some sand nig who doesn't like Russia in Syria?

CIA did it

If Turkey and Russia were to go to war Turkey would win. Everyone knows roaches can survive nukes

Nicely done

faggot

ouch, just cut myself on your edge

FAKE. No blood. Camera zooms out.

it was taken literally seconds after it happened, did you expect a pool of blood right away?

I guess its only fitting that 2016 ends with WW3 kicking off

But the entire group is slaughtering people mindlessly all over the world. The last massive attack caused by a non muslim was mr. Anders in 2011.

welcome. have a random picture from my /wg/ folder and have a nice day.

Well thank you, good day to you as well.

No. Reminder that Russia is the cancer of the world. Islam is like really harsh Chemo.

So why was he standing behind the ambasador? Did no one notice that...

he was a cop assigned to the security work, but he was undercover.

Kek

And why did they do that?

Guise we just had a truck drive into a crowd in Germany, 9 dead 50 wounded, assailant shot

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6YeSANJ-w

He got what he deserved after Allepo and Syria.

it's on youtube

You have no clue, total support for Bashar al Assad is the way to go to fuck the muslim brotherhood and the moronic Saudi Arabia. Thousands civilians are nothing, it's the ideology that should prevail that matters, and it should not be sunni wahabism.

Russia = awesome, the west = islamist dick suckers (I'm not Russian by the way)

Aleppo was a great victory for the Syrian army and its allies, yet you're here whining like a pig supporting the islamic morons of Jabhet Fateh al Sham, Ahrar al Sham, Jaish al Islam and other mongoloids trying to overthrow a secular brutal regime to impose a stupid brutal islamic state instead.

Way to go, Mohammad. Rebels prevented civilians from leaving their area by the way, even western media reported this. Too complicated for a coranic pussy like you.

Kek.
>Into the bananafag folder you go!