This is so fake

this is so fake...

Karlov shot how many times and no blood? The camera stays on the body for awhile and no blood.

Karlov appears to be giving a speech in front of large audience, but the room doesn't even seem large enough to accommodate 100 people.

Russians trying to distract away from the Hackorama of America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpO9ZFvpShE
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-andrei-karlov-shot-ankara-syria-peace-a7485376.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't a through and through?
His clothes are keeping the pressure?
Idk

Clearly it's a failed attempt by the Lesbian Dentist Cartel to activate the mind control devices implanted in all of our fillings

Got shot in the back.falls on the back. Bullet doest go the whole way
Op expects it to be a shotgun

This

>Russians trying to distract away from the Hackorama of America
this and war crimes in Aleppo

Ehh it's not uncommon for there to be no blood from GSW. Your body vasoconstrict pretty quick plus the fact that most of the bullets were in the abdo and thoracic areas both can hold the entire bodies blood volume he prob bled internally. I treated a guy shot 9 times without a single drop of blood on the ground.

>Karlov appears to be giving a speech in front of a large audience
>Room is nearly empty

>he prob bled eternally
fixed

so he was at a Clinton rally?

The people involved in the DNC hack have already come forward, or been pointed out.

One is a (now) dead American, and the other is a British Intelligence agent.

>be OP
>see a real life shooting
>doesn`t look like muh Cawadohty
>Guys its all a scam, Bush did Harambe
> continue sucking dicks

when you are shot I will giggle at how fake it looks

by the way, we have been speaking to your parents and we think you need to stop being so disruptive in class. Is everything alright with you? If you need someone to talk to then we are always here for you son

end ur life dummy

Lel. No such thing as "war crimes" silly user.

if you're American maybe. Russia isn't a strong enough to just do whatever it wants.

holy shit he got rekt is there footage of him getting shot?

I fucking hope so

looks fakish and gayish

idiot op

ho god...

dat booty doe

More likely Obama is trying to antagonize the Russians... if he can instigate hostilities he can claim a state of emergency and delay or even stop Trump from being inaugurated on Jan 20th!

did he die

>distract from Aleppo
>by killing someone and yelling "remember Aleppo"

go to hell you paranoia mongering quack

indeed

he does drop insanely fast with no spasms

Source please?

*did he died?

>I don't know how guns work
>I don't know how many one hundred people are

yeah, we figured as much

Children should not be allowed on computers. Period

>OP is proof

Here's the news: Movies aren't real life.

also

>shooting starts
>i am going to hang around for the photos

I think the Turk pretty much emptied the magazine into his back at close range, he was probably dead in seconds.

Now you're doing it right.

JUST IN GERMANY XMAS CELEBRATION HIT BY THE TRUCK OF PEACE youtube.com/watch?v=QpO9ZFvpShE

he lived like a minute until he bled out

Dont you think its strange that on the same day that the head jew bitch of the IMF gets found guilty and is given NO SENTANCE the media is covering terrorists to distract you

nudder false flagger ehh?
it waz a n inside job
controled rapid tissue disintegration
culprits the freemasons
the jews
the pope
the jew banksterz
remember turkey booin at the post paris islammocre of 40 innocents soccer match?

Gotta agree. Looks fake. Abdomen shots usually pool blood pretty badly. And if he was shot in a pressurized artery then there should have been A LOT of blood squinting or at least pooling. Seems like an excuse to raise tensions again.

im voting for this banner

How long can the art gallery display his body?

lel'd

yeah right, the fuck would you know, you fucking dweeb

what a shit generation we are, I hope ww3 comes soon and wipes us all out

fucking top shelf kek, they aught to have, it's modern art!

There is for the lĂ­der side

They wouldn't even fight in a war. They'd just shit and piss in a corner till it's over or till the next person offers them a white flag. All we need to do is work to take their voice away. Faggots, Jews, and Niggers Too. Don't need to have a voice in policy, nor society.

>You see that new Jan. 17 National Geographic. You destroy it, deface it. What ever. Anything like that needs to be discarded as the garbage it is.

Well with you and your hipster friends we don't have a chance to win. You can't fight a war with dildos, Starbucks and feelings.

Fucking nub.

>You can't fight a war with dildos, Starbucks and feelings.

2 soon

is there a way to get the sound

Anyone got a video of it?

SO FAKE HE DIDNT EXPLODE IN A BLOODY MIST AND THEN DO A DYING POSE FOR A MINUTE AND THEN FALL DOWN A ROOF AND GET DRAGGED AWAY BY A HORSE LIKE IN MY MOVIES! DEFINITELY FAKE!

look into Sup Forums for vid and memes and shit

my only comment is:

fucking turkish police is fucking horrible. having only one single bodyguard and that one is also a fucking terrorist

Nothing to see. He just collapses out of the frame and then the camera shows the hitman walking up and down and shouting.

OP YOUR A FUCKN IDIOT. you watch to many movies thinking thats how it should really be. I laugh at you stupidity

>dildos, Starbucks and feelings
kek'ed

>implying this wasn't staged by russia

Yeah man, it's awful how they hacked all of those paper ballots counted by non-networked machines in Michigan.

this a meme now

No the fucking CIA probably staged it. We take part in stuff like this on the regular.

Tactical assassinations to spur some sort of change that we can guide in our favor.

We're the greatest nation in the fucking world.

1/10 for making me reply.

easy. It's a fucking art gallery hence the small amount of people, read the fucking article before making dumb assumptions. thats why you lost the fucking election you hippy.

2) once you die your heart stops pumping. if he had been shot in the lungs and lived for a bit longer there would have been blood everywhere.

3) if you watch the clip you see the bulled exiting his middle chest. the bullet probably cavitated his lungs and he bled out internally.

4) fucking die

Ahh, thanks for saving me the time

not even with pumpkin spice lattes, user?

Was it 50 ?

I don't know if its fake or not, BUT I think if it is real, it was the cannon in the back ground what shot him.

Shut it down, they are on to us.

in shock, with a few bullets in him

False Flag event. Look for what Russia does using this as an excuse.

>some unimportant fatso
>on some unimportant location
>whole security constists of ONE (1) armed person
>happens to be a TERRRRRRRREEEST

Totally legit u guys

Your post almost gave me the stupid.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about lmao.

Clearly fake, you don't even see the hit marker that you get with a confirmed hit
> Massive COD SAS DELTA FORCE SPECIAL OPS guy so I know
> Forever a faggot.

>>this man already reacted.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-andrei-karlov-shot-ankara-syria-peace-a7485376.html

there he proves once more that he is a serious man..

>No the fucking CIA probably staged it.
How fucking retarded are you?
>the CIA staged a fake assassination to give Russia carte blanche in the Middle East and distract everyone from Russian interference with the US election
This is exactly what the CIA doesn't want right now, dipshit.

Now we have a truck driving through a Christmas market . It's happening

yeah no fatality bonus ...dun seem legit

>I wasn't there so it didn't happen
Sandy Hook, Columbine, and 9/11 never happened

this is more a 9chan for me

man, as someone redoing some drywall in my house, that photo makes me cringe

>You can't fight a war with dildos
Thanks where you're wrong kiddo

>can see bullets tearing the front of his suit open
This should prove it's real, not the opposite.

The moonlanding

he did ded

hid ded hed

Maybe

dun did gud ded gud

>You have literally no idea what you're talking about lmao.
Then fucking EXPLAIN you fuck

hahahahahahahahaha

Obama is couning down the days til he can leave all the shit behind

But aaw, cute.
All joking aside, I saw that this was the line spouted in RT earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if all the rest of the putinbots here on Sup Forums start singing the same tune in the next couple of weeks

Russian interference with paper ballots? You're a product of the social engineering machine.

The mainstream media.

Don't be retarded. They already checked paper ballots in states like Michigan that they "knew" were hacked by Russia and in all actuality Trump GAINED votes.

Fucking idiot. How about you do some reading instead of just believing whatever the media tells you to believe.

It's not really your opinion if it's directly from someone else's mouth.