ITT: Feminist get what they deserve

ITT: Feminist get what they deserve.

Post what you got.

of the two pictured you side with the doucher in the backwards hat?

sad life user

imma hit you to show you your not oppressed

Because he's wearing a hat that makes her the victim...?

Your white knight is showing.

Beta males... everywhere.

Beta males? For women getting what they deserve..? Are you retarded?

no he looks like a doucher is what i'm saying. pick your friends and allies better is what i'm saying.

why does she deserve that? can you give me an example?

Do you even know what going on that picture?

Please do your research faggot, I rather not do it for you.

Sometime people need to be physically punched in order to be taught a lesson..

Sometimes words just aren't enough.

True

>it's fair to take turns
>men have been in charge for 10,000 years
>it's our turn, because it's only fair.

No need for "taking turns" just be equal..

That's all really.

Video?

Eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

Yeah, men who need to feel better about themselves and who have control issues are BY DEFINITION are...

Beta fags.

A real man, if confronted by a strong woman who is being a pain in the ass, would simply say, "Ah, fuck that bitch..." and walk away. And he wouldn't let it bother him one bit further. You know... confidence.

Betas are the ones that get all worked up about women, feel they need to 'take revenge' against women.

Only when men are in charge.

LoL, faggot, you assert your dominance over the situation, not "walk away" like a beta.

This.
I feel ambivalent about women, but I know that I'd be closer to the Elliot Rodger end of the spectrum if I wasn't getting laid.

Sometimes if you're an insecure faggot, you like to pick on people smaller and weaker than you... women, younger kids, dorks.

But in reality, it's because you know picking on someone equal or larger than you will most likely get your ass kicked. Hence, you beat women because you are insecure, and a weakling.

BETA... beta beta beta faggot.

you LIKE women? one day you'll realize that they're lower animals and total shit.

Walking away means you are in control... hitting some small woman means you lost control.

You lost the game, Beta, and you're too stupid to realize it. You've got no control.

Stupidity, lack of introspection = signs of being a Beta

#HatetoBreakitToYou

Are you parroting what your mother has nailed in your mind? that's sad..

"A REAL MAN".... Ok a REAL man has a penis... that's all it takes to be a REAL man... if you are sitting there getting hit by some cunt all you're doing is making your self look like a weakling. Have some respect for your self, don't be such a punching bag.

Oh but it's ok to hit a guy that's like half your size..?

Betas are the lower animals... This is why you lose so much. This is why you don't win. It isn't other's people's faults... IT'S YOUR FAULT.

This is Darwinism, explained to the losers in evolution. lol

"Why can't I get the hot girls??"

As your therapist, go on... tell me more about how she hurt you.

Why were you frustrated to the point that you thought violence was the only answer?

Women can be horribly snake like and very disrespectful, you can try to reason with them sometimes... but most of the times they won't shut the damn mouth.. know why..? because they didn't expect you to dislocate their jaw...

the more men stop being such tools the more women will respect them..

>backwards flat-billed hat wearing, e-cigarette smoking retard detected

Proof? oh right, this is Sup Forums... people enjoy making up shit to make their argument to seem more valid.

>the more men stop being such tools the more women will respect them..

Fear =/= respect

Maybe they would respect you move if you weren't a Beta male threatening violence or being a dick...

the strawman is strong with this one

>trying THIS hard
Thanks for the (you)s god its so easy to troll kids on Sup Forums

This doesn't go for just women alone.. this goes for the human race..

if you talk shit you might get your shit slapped.

So you don't mind punching some little guy half your size... but you'd never lay your hand on some lady out of fear you won't get laid? pathetic...