How do we solve the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

How do we solve the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wipe them out

all of them

like in the old days

Eliminate all of them.
One way or another.

Self hating muslim spotted

With the final solution.

You posted a sikh

Not all Muslims are bad, you racist fucks.

Your bait is showing.

That's a Sikh you fucking ignoramouses.

More pic related in the middle east

no one said the pic was related

We need another Holocaust

with Sikhs, obviously

that's a sikh not muslim

Sikh b8 m8

its a shame that you wouldnt last a fucking day on a battlefield you disgarceful cretin

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI

What we need is another Crusade!

You cunt. Muslim is not a race. It is choice. A fucking bad one but still a choice. Just like favourite colour or food. You stupid cunt.

Yes that I the point. They have a curved sword to kill the pigfuckers when they get out of hand. It is written in their scripts so we must follow it just like muslim hallal

and that means a majority of Muslims are bad? There are many bad Christians or Atheists or Jews, but that doesn't make you change your beliefs. I also wouldn't call it completely a choice, but it is different from race.

No idea what you are inferring. I never said they are all bad. But they are. All religion is socially acceptable mental illness. That is indisputable because there is no objective evidence to deny this. Religion is a cancer that potentially threatens the human race. Of course it is a choice. They choose ignorance and lies of truth of reality science physics astronomy. Which fucking idiot thinks earth is 6000years old.

Ask the gentleman in your pic. Kebab removal is a time honoured tradition of theirs.

this would be a good start!

BTW that's a Sikh not a Muslim

2% on Sup Forums says its a sikh
18% says i didnt know it was a sikh
80% says wtf is a sikh

with these doubles yo

yes. to rid the world of the remaining jews

Kill them sand nigger´s

>All religion is socially acceptable mental illness. That is indisputable because there is no objective evidence to deny this.

I bet you can't see the fundamental logical failure in this.

And you atheistfags think--insist!--that you're smart.

If you're so fucking wise, disprove Aquinas's proofs of God and become famous.

yes. so the christians lose, again

your retarded is showing

First, identify them properly you ignoramus.

That's not a muslim you ignorant imbecile, that's a Sikh, it's a completely different religion.

whoa whoa whoa this time we have North, Central, and South America to draw crusaders from. Those South Americans are some damn crazy zealots

That's a Sikh, you dickhead.

with guys like OP's pic

atheism is the apex of mental illness

Just install that rape prevention sleeve in random goats around the world with poison coated barbs.

But that's wrong though.

>tfw faggot from europe
>tfw the guys I've been with turned out to beat me up, bully me, cheat on me, they were from my country
>tfw now i have a big bear arab bf
>tfw he worships me like a god, i do the same to him
>tfw he's gentle, caring, affectionate, he's always there for me and would give his life for me
>tfw long cuddles with him then I fall asleep in his arms

I don't think they're all imbeciles, am I rite guise?

Sikhs are the solution

i am a south american muslim and we are out growing these idol worshippers. those who worship creation are bound to perish with it.

Sikhs are India's warrior class.
Killing Moslems is what they do.

Pic is related. Sikhs hate the shit out of Muslims. The more you have to deal with Muslims the more you hate them. That's why, in order, the biggest haters of Muslims are:
Muslims
Sikhs
Jews
Europeans
Americans

well, clearly you disagree so you are mentally ill, hence, your statements are irrelevant.

that's why i said with guys like op's pic

seikhs are the bastard biproducts of sufism and hinduism.

totally sikh dude

Chemical birth control in the shampoo.

Completely discredit the premise that the savages are on the side of God.

1) Catastrophic victory in warfare against legitimate Islamic authorities.
2) Destruction of the Kabba and other Muslim shrines.
3) Ruthless eradication of troublemaking Muslims in non-military sphere.

They don't ALL have to be exterminated, but they need to be beaten so badly that it is clear to even the most foolish that they're on the wrong side, and always were.

Christianity and Judaism are primarily ethical religions with somewhat malleable theologies. They have weathered terrible defeats before.

Islam is not, and cannot. The religion rejects reform as heresy, is fundamentally tied to specific holy places on Earth, and has the premise that victory must be theirs. Wreck the latter two, and the first will prevent meaningful reform and the faith will die out.

>former intelligence officer
>Middle Eastern Studies degree
>at one point, knew both Arabic and Farsi

seikhs are indias drunkard class

That's a Sikh you moron.

By losing?

Op is it bad I know the guy in your picture

actually, they are.
Muslim people are either too fucking stupid or too dominaited by this shit tier bullshit so called relligion to realize what kind of filth they believe and trying to spread...
Seriously. All relligions are fucking pitiful, but fucking pig shit islam? It beats all of them like pig butt. FUCK ISLAM!

will never work. this is a pipe dream, wishful thinking. dream on like steven tyler

angry jew

ALL Muslims are bad. If not, they were not muslims, read the kuran, moron

Is...is this satire? Cause...that's not a muslim, that's an indian Sikh. Sikh beliefs don't even begin to remotely mirror islam at all

But in today's day and age how is something like that ever going to be possible. The backlash will be too great for any government to take the responsibility

Ignore them and dont let them into the country from war torn regions.

smirked

yes they are. their shitfest-book clearly says alot of awful shit that they must do, if that mudslime doesn't do what their book tells them to do, then they are not a real muslim, the real muslims, the ones that follow their holy book to the letter(like the book tells them too) are all bad because that book is shit on toast.

someone needs to chill before they prolapse their anuses

you know you have classic signs of delusions right? "if someone says something i disagree with, i'm just going to label THEM as the problem"
not the guy you're responding to but you're going down a slippery slope of actual mental illness, not just the cute buzzword you throw around when people disagree with you. what you have is actual mental illness if you truly believe people with differing opinions than you are mentally ill.

By posting sikhs

Nigga Sikhs are bro tier.

Then it's not going to be solved.

The question was how to solve the problem of Islam. And fuck me is it a problem. That's how. The religion itself requires aggression against non-Muslims. That will never, ever, ever go away unless Islam itself goes away.

If the powers of the world are too weak to do it, then Islam will not go away and will continue to kill, rape, enslave, and destroy forever.

>inb4 Sikhs are le best religion meme

Just niggers in turbans, nothing more than that

seems like you missed israel?

the hypocrisy of this post is staggering

tfw kuffar are terrified of Muslims. i am just laughing. yes, the world powers are weak and will lose. yes it is a problem for the kuffar and it will not vanish until the world ends. you chose the losing side. sleep in the bed you made.

what are you implying?

Good. Israel's a good country.

>And fuck me
fuck yourself, youre not losing your virginity tonight

>kuffar are terrified of Muslims.

Do... do you really think that?

You think that the non-Muslims of the world are quaking in terror at the thought of camel-fucking, sand-bathing, lizard-eating cousin-marrying fuckweasels?

The only reason the backward savages still exist is because non-Muslims are ethically superior and have not yet exterminated them. That they *could* is beyond question... or does your shitty country not teach about the Holocaust and Hiroshima?

Industrial-scale destruction is a kuffar specialty, faggot.

Sikhs are backwards as well, arranged marriages are normal with them.
Quit this 'sikhs are liberal' meme, each sikh/hindu i see at a bar has rapey eyes for white women, always creeps on them on facebook too.

>has rapey eyes for white women, always creeps on them on facebook too.

How is that different from you?

>or does your shitty country not teach about the Holocaust and Hiroshima?
his shitty country doesnt teach about your shitposting either

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

>each sikh/hindu i see at a bar has rapey eyes
you just mad cuz they getting laid and you still a virgin

Bomb em all.

holocaust 2.0

dEUCE vERVE``

I dont have to rely on my parents to forcefully get a girl from poonjebiwhal to marry me

Ask any white girl about the type of guys she randomly gets messages/friend requests from - totally out of no where - almost always a few indian dudes with 0 game in that mix

delusional shitskin detected

nothing he said was wrong.

Give them a taste of their own medicine. Invade the Middle East until it's white, raping and pillaging the sandniggers in the process. That'll piss off the Jews.

butthurt sand person detected. Mad cause all of your countries will be left in the dust they're made up of once the west/civilization gets off of oil

this

Nuke every last single goddamn muslim.

That's 102% you fuckign retard

We're not talking about arabs, we're talking about MUSLIMS. Muslim is not a race. Nothing wrong with anyone based purley on melatonin/geography, the issue is their ass backwards shit tier ideology. Given that your bf is gay, that makes him kinda invalid as a muslim so that makes him specifically okay I suppose.

Are you certain

probably a good start might be to stop bombing thier families. or at least get the men with the same bomb.

lol

I think you're really, really confused about who does the indiscriminate killing, here.