Sunny

How far will the gang go?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/06/29/game-thrones-season-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where were you when the Chinese shrunk D in the promo poster?

i love this show.

New Season in September?
Great this 12 months between seasons is bullshit

this
it can't take that long to make, most of the show is just them talking
Probably because of Devito's schedule or some shit

I mean I could understand if the quality was 10/10 for all 10 episodes, but they just phone it in for the majority of the season now.

Unlike Curb. Solid laughs for the whole season, it gives off the vibe that Larry David has carefully thought out each episode

>Unlike Curb. Solid laughs for the whole season, it gives off the vibe that Larry David has carefully thought out each episode

>grumpy old fart who cannot stand that people do not think like him and gets butthurt until he gets into fury mode unleashing his little rant.

he better croak out a few more seasons before he kicks the bucket

Season 10 was announced just recently

self loathing jew detected

Season 9*

This is a poster for season 7. See Fat Mac.

A curb and sunny cross over would be pretty interesting

Always curb your enthusiasm in Philadelphia

I used to like the show when it was a bit more grounded in reality. And by that I mean, when it's wasn't as clear that the whole gang was completely psychotic and retarded. Only Frank and Charlie were like that in the early seasons, the rest were just big narcissists.

The thing is, Larry David is old, and shits money. These lads are young, and probably need the "safe" income to land new career opportunities.
I understand why they don't care anymore, but I wish they would've just ended it at season 8 desu

westeros

ew.com/article/2016/06/29/game-thrones-season-7

>– Matt Shakman: A newcomer to the series. Shakman is best known for his work on FX’s It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, a comedy loved by Benioff and Weiss (the showrunners even wrote an episode, “Flowers for Charlie,” although it’s not one of the 39 episodes Shakman has directed). Shakman has also helmed episodes of AMC’s Mad Men, CBS’ The Good Wife and FX’s Fargo.

Matt Shakman is a fucking genious

Will Dennis actually rape an underage girl?
he gets closer to doing it ever season

i thought he already did. he played some tape in his car and the girl started talking about being a kid or something and he said 'oh no no no why do i have this'

he came this >< close to fucking his tiny asian golf caddy

I bet that they're gonna full on murder a person and have to ineptly hide the body
Then they get caught at the end of the season and everybody they've fucked over testifies against them for their various crimes

Fin

I liked the first few series of always sunny, but it ended up going a bit too far off the deep end into whacky/purposefully offensive just for the sake of being offensive territory for me.

I put Dennis's face into that Attractiveness rater site that was making the rounds a few months ago, and he always, without fail, gets God-like. I don't get it. He doesn't seem that attractive to me.

and yes, of course I'm jealous.

No way they're going to do that. How anti-climactic would it be for such a creative show to use its final episode to make a reference to a loathed episode of Seinfeld?

AS FAR AS IT TAKES!!!

Why would you ever doubt a Golden God?

i SEE IT AS MORE OF AN STEADY DECLINE in every aspect of their lives.

You essentially complaining about Flandersization, but I think It's Always Sunny is the only show to ever be able to pull it off well. You know it's just a dumb, over the top show about fucking horrible people, and that fact goes hand-in-hand with the fact that you're supposed to go out of your way to not relate to these people.

>doubting a 5 star man

Yeah, they should just rush everything.

no, it won't be out until January 2017 at the earliest

the only person not to flanderize well was Mac. His mannerisms changed fucking entirely, and now he always has his eyebrows furled into meme arrows and his hair slicked back because HEY EVERYONE I'M GAY AND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT IN EVERY EPISODE FOLLOWING MAC DAY HAHAHAHAHA

I kind of like it. I love it how they make her seem like the "least important". I love all the insults and shit she gets. It just adds to the humor. It's never just devolves into simple meg-hating tier stuff. It's funny even if she's considered more minor compared to the other characters.

She's a great female comedian and her smaller portrait just works on more than one level for me. Anybody else or am I looking to deeply into an ad?

>the who got dee pregnant flashback sequence where dee is an ostrich

I laugh every time