Can't fuck girls so guess I'll have to start fucking traps. How do I start? Tips?

Can't fuck girls so guess I'll have to start fucking traps. How do I start? Tips?

>Can't fuck girls
Why?

Yes please fuck traps.

I need a good fucking.

1. Create a silent subliminal for feminizing men.
2. upload on youtube.
3. wait
4. get one of them to meet you in rl.

Too hard I guess

So how do I fuck your kind? Ways to meet? Anal advice?

Ad on Craigslist
It'll take hundreds of replies to find one good trap.
I fucked 2. One even after i fucked her while we were hanging out she sucked my dick 2 more times just mid conversation. Get ready to literally be fucking emptied, they are nuts

So how do I find one that even looks slightly fem. Guys keep hitting me up fat and old as fuck.

Protip: Over half of the human race is biological females. If you can't get into one of their pants, you're even more shit out of luck with traps.

This

>too hard i guess

maybe you're the one who isn't hard enough

Just wait homie. A long time. Also you needa be /fit/. The bitches get a massive selection

This. Traps are harder

Yeah i'd say if you can't get like 3/10 pussy you're not gonna get a trap

You act like traps are waiting in the trap section of the trap store.

Nigger figure your shit out. It's not rocket science. I'm an aging fat ass and I get laid whenever I want. No big mystery. I'm confident, I'm funny, and I know what I want. Women are attracted to that.

This

OP get a tinder, also post a picture so we can see what we're dealing with here

Would probably be easier if I was white. I dont want to fuck black girls and most chicks arent down with IR relationships.

Thats not true
Ride the wave of the times, white chicks have to go to brown town now to prove they aren't racist

Lower your standards and you might be pleasantly surprised. Last year I was looking through Craigslist and saw an ad posted by a tranny I had seen around town. She was older and fat with terrible makeup. She was posting to suck dicks. I responded.

I ended up getting into a great arrangement with her where I could get head anytime I wanted. Her/his mouth felt like heaven. She knew exactly what to do, and would swallow every time. She'd also eat my ass anytime I wanted. Fucking his ass was okay, but the head was so good that's all i usually wanted. It's too bad she hated this small town and moved

Easier said than done. If I lived in a more liberal area instead of a flyover state I might have a chance.

for real? lot of white chicks dig black guys bro..

Yeah the one's that act like niggas

nice

ya I guess

that can be annoying.. it's still pussy

I'd rather not sell my soul for pussy though

What state do you live in? Personally I say stick to your own race, but in today's libtard society you can get a white chick.

Kansas

At this point I'm not sure anymore if "traps > women" are still a meme

Don't sell yourself off to traps just yet, hell I'm a fatass with a beard and long hair and I get pussy left and right. It's all about riding the wave and finding the right moments. Go to bars or concerts, it's always easier to get a chick when she's having a good time.

No-no-no, what I meant is that I'm unsure if people say "traps are better than girls" ironically or unironically. It used to be a meme, but now... I'm not sure what is it anymore.

Traps are not better than girls. They fuck more than girls sure but the problems that come along with it makes it not worth it. I've fucked 3 traps in my life and I will never do it again. Never stick your dick in mental.

tons have taken the bait, mostly for fap material. others just want comfort. regardless, its great for trans types because there's a huge market for their look now. a while ago it used to be women had to have D cups to get any attention. now i see more trap seeking bottoms on CL than tops. they're more sex driven than girls, and sometimes that's all some guys want/need

i hope this is the final form of your faggotry

well, if anything, it is a great way to deal with those feminazis

I myself wouldn't recommend fucking a trap over a woman, anal is nice but doesn't beat pussy.

that's for sure. a sissy type on my arm and i could attend any feminist event i want, but why bother when pride is so much more fun?

Its actually harder to get a trap as most are just as self centered as women and are still looking for some brute to slam them down while still showing off their sissy ass to friends and family. You are looking for a sneaky fuck with someone you consider inferior and submissive because you need to feel like the man you arent and a fucking tranny probably wouldnt even give you a pity hand job. You dont stand a chance to breed just kill yourself.

so much this. traps are like women on overdrive. they have to constantly push this angle or else they don't feel feminine enough. they have to have a manly mans man or nothing. might have a side guy for a while that fucks like a beast but if he's not up to her every demand then it's onto the next one. just. like. girls.

being bi myself i was hoping there'd be a tran type who was just super chill and be open to kinky shit and didn't mind being a switch with me, but it seems like that's like looking for a unicorn among unicorns.

You're gonna have harder times finding a trap willing to be fucked by you.

Saying "traps > women" is like saying "pasta > books"...
It's not the same. That's it.