Hey Sup Forums I need help from you fucked up minds

Hey Sup Forums I need help from you fucked up minds.
Over the course of the past 6 years a girl in my little sisters grade has relentlessly bullied my little sister in a mean girls fashion.
Well, I'm tired of having to hear her cry herself to sleep every night so I need your help.
How can I destroy the bullies life in a non-violent manner?
Pic unrelated

Self bump because this is a dire situation

Help plz

Bumb

I'm seriously desperate

>How old is your sister?
>How old is the bitch?
>Do you live in a small town or a city?
>Do you have access to school grounds?
>Do people actually like the bitch?

Details, you faggot.

rape

Sister is 13
Bitch is 13
Small town
Yes
And yes

Nonviolent

Shoop something embarrassing for the bully and then send it around the school. Or create some kind of evidence of something that will hurt her social status and spread it to a few people who will spread it to more.

As a side note, trying to ruin her life might just make her sad and angry and cause her to bully your sister more

Call the parents. Tell them the situation.

I'm hoping it won't come back to me or my sister

help YOUR sister to rape her bully
it will also help you "bonding" with your sister... ;)

Tried that, her parents are pricks and believe the bitch is incapable of doing wrong

Nah fam

fucking kek

Walk up to the bully and do a barrel roll.

Hell yeah

Then you're a pussy and there's nothing to be done.

Does your sister deserve it? Is she a fat, dirty, sloppy, nose-picking, stinky, asshole? If so, help her first. Most people that are bullied bring that shit on themselves in one way or another. If not, teach her to stand up for herself. Bullies only pick easy targets and will move on if it becomes hard work.

Also, if possible have footage or photos of that embarassing situation.

OP, I prefer non-violence myself as well, but in this case I suggest crossing the Delaware on Christmas and killing them in their sleep.

Tell the school? I'm 22 and have called the parents of people my age and it actually resolved things. I feel like I'm fucking 9yrs old but if it werks it werks. While her parents might not care, there's someone who will be able to have an impact in the situation.

She's honestly none of those things and I see no reason for her to get bullied

Tell jamal and friends she has a huge rape fetish?

Wow, you're generation really are cunts. If someone called my parents after I was about 14 they would have gotten fucking laughed at.

The schools VP is her uncle, also a prick

Print out necrophilia, scat, and other fucked up shit and stuff it in her books, locker, and other stuff

That sounds like denial to me. When they bully her, what do they say? What do they do? There's always truth in there somewhere...

Just do something that would drive the girl's family away. Make it seem like their house is haunted or they've got tigers in the attic or something.

Fucking degenerate.

Nigga, the only answer is to work with your sister and help her confront her insecurities. Make her confident. Then it doesn't matter what any bully does, she's set. You're trying to fix the wrong problem.

top kek

Bitch tells sisters close friends that sister says things about them when sister isn't around, turns them on her. Seems like more of a jealousy thing to me

rape

This, rolling

Hate some more. It fucking worked.

Punch her in the cunt

That's not bullying, that's girls being friends.

still the best idea kek

>It fucking worked.
Only for faggots, only for faggots.

Men master race

I'm sure it did. No one wants to be around a grown man whose defense mechanism is "Stop it or I'll call your mom" ffs, what a goddamn faggot.

non-violently? fuck that passive aggressive shit. Tell your sister to just round-house her in the face next time she sees her. tell her not to wait for the girl to start bullying her. search her out, 1st thing in the morning and kick her face

Okay but isn't it acceptable for a 13 year old girl

Honestly, you could just bully her back. I was going to suggest that you fuck her and share the pics, but that's your b&, not mine.
Or, you could go full Sup Forumstard and just stalk her, make her feel she's being watched until she gets creeped out.
It depends, are you fat and smelly? Or weak and scrawny?

...Why would that be the case? Being 13 years old and a girl means you can do whatever you want?

Tall and fit

DO IT OP

Nice, satanic dubs mate.

every time your sister comes home crying, go to the bully and shit on her door step.

>Tell your sister to just round-house her in the face next time she sees her.
Roadhouse.

I fucking kek'd

You can't do anything but make it worse. I am a bully and I can't imagine any action from a family member that wouldn't result in swift and immediate public humiliation to the person they were trying to protect. Tell her shit happens and it's only a few more years that will never matter again in her life.

How old are you?

This is the answer. Bullies will go after people who react, teach your sister not to react.

It wasn't my first action. It's one I resorted to because the kid wouldn't listen. I knew that he already costed his parents over 100k from one drug fuck up so I decided to try my luck. And it worked like a charm. You're just mad because someone told your mommy something you did and you got in trouble. If he was not a degenerate and lived on his own it wouldn't have worked.

Pffft. Alright, fine, whatever you say.
Well, there you go then. Unless you have that fuccboi/metrosexual look about you you just have to be a creep, maybe make some untoward advances and you'll scare her away.
And if she gets into you, fuck her and post the cheese pizza.

date her

girls are fuckin evil. your sis just needs to play the drama game better. like make this friend seem like shit for lying about her and get the friends to re-turn on her. or just get new friends. or spread worse lies about this girl.

honestly op flirt with the bully and get her to send some weird shit or admit she's lying about your sis and then post it somehow anonymously for the girls to drama over, its shit, but itll work cause she'll look bad

I can't believe Sup Forums people are actually helping this guy.
How come you didn't tell him to get his 15yo ass out of here?

Is your sister pretty/stylish? If that's the case the bully is being mean to her because she's jealous and she's being overshadowed, girls around 13 tend to be catty like that
but if your sister is fat then that's a whole different ball game
>I'd recommend telling your sister to jump the bitch

This guy gets it.
>tfw OP ignores the legitimately productive advice ITT
Dunno what else I'd expect from someone who asks Sup Forums how to deal with bullying.

If you actually want to fix the problem, try this.

>flirt with a 13 yr old girl
Sup Forums

>helping
I feel like you haven't read the advice ITT.

just fucking send pizzas to her house, send notes to her, bully her to no end

this
relentlessly harass the fuck out of her in as many ways as you can think of

wtf

Unless you could somehow find a way for have your sister to have some dirt on her. That way your sister can promptly tell her to fuck off. Or spasifically have your sister scare the living hell out of her, to the point she would want to even look at her funny. Tho the latter wouldn't exactly make her the most popular person there. Either way, I wouldn't say that there is a whole lot you can do directly. Because it would give Mc. Bitch more of an excuse then anything...

Fuck non violent.

Why kill group when you can humiliate the leader. Kick the shit out of the leader. Piss on him when you're done and leave him to lie there curled up a disappointment to himself. Let him learn to hate himself.

Then your sister gets to watch his agony. She might even get an apology before he kill him self.

define "violent", psychological torment usually leaves a nice scar, but it can sometimes be considered violence.