I was at a restaurant with my wife a few weeks ago

I was at a restaurant with my wife a few weeks ago.
My wife went to the bathroom and told me when she got back, that when she walked in a woman was taking the loudest piss she ever heard, like someone running a bath with both taps turned on fully. My wife peed, washed her hands and was fixing her hair and lipstick when the woman finally stopped, my wife waited around to see the monster that had unleashed that torrent in the cubicle next to her (who at this point was still going), expecting some giant hamplanet, imagine my wife's surprise when the piss finally stopped and out walked Elizabeth Debicki.

My wife said she was already going when she walked in and went for at least a further two minutes, her flowing only slowing in the last 10 seconds or so.

Debicki as Centorea when

>it's a manlet lusts after an Amazonian goddess thread

Please keep your shit tier genes to yourself.

She's not even attractive

mean spirited
complete falsehood

This. Would not bang even if someone paid me million bucks.

Did you even read the story?
my wife is 5'3 btw.

look at those gargantuan feet

g-go on...

already was

>horse pussy

beastiality will never take off user give it up

Where was your wife's son during all this?

with his white girlfriend

imagine being waterboarded by debicki's piss+her panties pulled over your nose and mouth

just imagine that giant sole fresh out of a pair of ballet flats she was wearing all day being pressed against your face

im rock hard

Those are some big feets

>ywn lose a pissing contest with her where she easily pisses three times what you produced
>ywn be made to drink litres of her hot foamy piss

She's Australian, they have big bladders. Hold it in for days and then fucking release it in a long stream.

> those gigantic feet

Absolutely repulsive

IDIOT

delete this right now

???

Can you imagine how tall a son would be if she had one. Even a 5'5 manlets kid would be atleast 6 foot

>ywn procreate with an amazon

this is why I need her! to save my sons!

she's a big gal

I want her to hurt me

>loud stream

She has a penis. Was probably standing up to pee too.

she just has a powerful stream

copy that

>Debicki pushes you to your knees
>pulls down her panties
>lifts your chin up with a finger
>pees on your face
>pee stream hits your eye so hard your get a full red bloodshot eye
>doesn't let you wash it out even though it stings so bad
>makes you sleep on her feet with a face full of her pee

I think she's beautiful and I might have a fetish for tall girls on the internet.

But in reality, she's almost the same height as me and her hands and feet are probably the same size as mine.

I'd have to make sure my hands were never next to hers, or she'd see they were the same size.

2 girls have in the past made fun of me because my hands weren't that much bigger than hers and I've gotten pretty insecure about that now.

Elizabeth would probably make fun of me for it as well which sucks because you just know when girls comment about hands or feet they're making inferences about your dick size.

She'll say something like "oh look at that, your hands are almost smaller than mine!" and then she'll bring up a story about her an ex boyfriend of hers had huge hands and feet or the like.

And you just know what she'll mean by that and the worst thing is she knows what she's saying as well. I just couldn't fucking handle something like that, it's happened too many times. I couldn't handle it with Elizabeth.

Thanks for convincing me to kill Elizabeth Debicki Sup Forums

There is still time to delete this

A girl I dated had bugger hands than me... fml

This.

T. 5'3 manlet with 6'0" gf who reluctantly lets you play with her feet

Hmmm I'm 5'4 and moderatley attractive u think I could get act in this type of stuff maybe even mixed wrestling

You lucky bastard.

probably if you know somebody in the industry

>ywn be hunted down and force fucked by amazons before being slayed to their Goddesses

Feels bad man...

I...I don't

Wow stop acting Debicki, OP

this
and also this

182 cms is like 5'10. Thats not freakishly tall at all.

I cant jerk it to this.

>burgerclaps in charge of conversion
182cm is close to 6 feet m8
~5 feet and 11.65 inches to be more precise