youtu.be/KP5j-5e65ho
youtube.com/watch?v=ojNrj-sWfpk
youtube.com/watch?v=8KPPYookmcg
youtube.com/watch?v=8-43dKcfr38
youtube.com/watch?v=2atr-SKjM8E
youtube.com/watch?v=7Svkzj8p10Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAviGZJ-jbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know that feel brother but from something much less expensive and even more effective

300iu vitamin d per kg bodyweight

i take 30K throughout the day with strict keto

>tfw anti-depressants didn't kill my sex drive but I can't get an orgasm

>Paxil and Prozac and Zoloft... oh my

youtu.be/KP5j-5e65ho

youtube.com/watch?v=ojNrj-sWfpk

>tfw don't do any drugs besides an occasional drink but my sex drive has completely vanished

What's wrong? This shouldn't be happening at 21.

The answer you're searching for is repressed child abuse.

How is this music related?

Same, girlfriend isnt happy. dk what to do

It'll come back eventually

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - s/t
Candy Claws - Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time

because my pee pee is quiet and I want some music to celebrate my freedom

>tfw asexual
it's real, beyond the meme. trust me.

Do you like to kiss or hold hands or are you the type to loathe all physical closeness?

turn to the illicit thrill of pedophilia

Some may shrug me off as having a disorder of impotence but I don't believe so, but maybe it is. Who knows. I have never experienced sexual attraction towards others. Of course there are others forms of attraction but I am devoid of sexual arousal. It's just not part of my life. It's not that I "loathe all physical closeness" but it's just not part of my chemical programming. I would call it liberating but it's not. It's just a separate existence from something I have no empathy with.

I wish I was more sexual and driven with it but whatev

I'm depressed as FUCK and hope that antidepressants will have opposite effect for me

Yeah I understand that completely and there have been long periods of time when I felt completely the same. But I always longed for someone to recognize me, kiss me or caress my cheeks. Someone who would make it alright. Maybe...this is how girls think. Do you intend to live alone (with friends/family)?

Are u happy? Sounds like apathetic depression

for my OGs
youtube.com/watch?v=8KPPYookmcg

try ecstasy

Try having a sexual experience while on anti depressants.

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

I mean I love my friends but I understand that I can't be their roommate for the rest of my life. I'll live alone probably but that's fine because I see my friends everyday. Where I live (a Euro city) no one really moves out of the city as compared to when I lived in New York for a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-43dKcfr38

as a guaranteed perma-virgin, depression was probably a blessing because I got to take drive killing meds. Small victories I guess.

Sometimes I wonder if you people are as much of lost causes as you make yourselves seem.

I doubt it.

I think you just don't know where to start.

lower your standards. I'm sure there's a wild snorlax out there for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2atr-SKjM8E

Do antidepressants work?

autism, crippling social anxiety and missing a leg. your move

RIP erections

They don't make you happy, they make your lows less severe

maybe it's because you don't have as many hormones. you're past the phase of being a 15-year-old who wants to fuck everything that moves

I think you underestimate the desperation of some women.

itll help it afterwards

Youll be fine
Sorry.

Get a grip dude. Or another leg

>everyone on Sup Forums has a low sex drive
meanwhile, i'm still getting random boners out in public

We're all on drugs, we don't need sex.

>tfw too intelligent for sex

>tfw too depressed for sex

Anti depressants lower your need for sex?
Damn, I should try them...
Do they make attention better too?

>tfw too Sup Forums for sex

>tfw I don't care about sex anymore because my waifu will never be real

No matter how delusional I might be, I know she's real and somewhere she might be waiting for me

whos the girl?

anyone else jerk it to this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Svkzj8p10Y

My (really attractive) exgf keeps bootycalling me. However, she's crazy and while we were still together, she thought I was cheating on her because I didn't want to bone. The reality is that I was too stressed about my future and being a fucking failure, as well as the fact that I had gained a few pounds (200 /fit/ -> 230 at 6'2") and was disgusted with my body as well. I wouldn't mind a pick me up, but pills are for the weak. I guess its funny that my disgust with myself and henceforth not being aroused would make my girlfriend think I'm cheating on her, but it isn't funny that I'm too depressed to get it up...and who else would even want to fuck me.

>>inb4 pics of ex

d-delet this

Same.
It's not as bad as it was when puberty first hit but I still need to get my nut once or twice a day or I start losing control.

I KNOW SHE'S REAL
I KNOW SHE'S REAL
I KNOW SHE'S REAL

SHE'S REAL GODDANM IT

>need to nut twice a day
>in control

My girlfriend broke up with me, when i heard this i shed a lot of tears

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAviGZJ-jbw

fuck wrong thread

the expressions of loneliness, desperation, weakness and shame that I read on these forums just boggles my mind, not because I don't feel the same... I actually kind of do.

it's just that it seems like it shouldn't be like this ... there are women out there it's just that social anxiety / autism / depression etc that it seems like many users of these boards hype up is holding people back.

i have taken strides to break out and things look up every day, you have to put in effort. it takes forward pushing and momentum. getting out. living it up.

posting all day is not normal it's actually quite unhealthy. you have to LIVE IT UP. that's how its done. in the moment. with the flow. spontaneous. go with the flow. never fight the trip. our trip is the friend. the flow is the friend.

when you trust the flow, you journey into the unknown and you discover. when you resist the flow thinking "I GET ME SOME PUSSY NOW" and then go home and cry into your pillow that is not joy. you might go a while without sex... and without "love" and affection and touching... so?

its not that bad. many people are living that. its not that bad. you have to LIVE IT UP for ourselves not for a woman or anyone else. if you got oneitis that's a mental disorder, like OCD. its that severe. women are not a mystery. there is no great secret hidden inside them. they're just average people with all the stupid shit that average people have. trust.

I got to work early, made coffee, showered, remembered to pick up the papers, fed my cats and even found time to listen to half a dozen or so new albums. The combined 15 or 20 minutes I spent lost in a haze of horniness was such a small part of my bigger picture. Back when.I was 16 I'd be jerking it morning noon and nite, in the car on the way to class, at lunch on the fire escape, even fapped a bit during a class. Not proud of that but I'm definitely in control compared to those days.

Also is it just me or are the Captchas especially annoying today? Legit just had to switch back to Legacy to post.

Was on sertraline and the same happened to me, just come off though and I'm back to wanking once a day. Anyone got any experience of Venlafaxine (aka Effexor, Effexor XR, Lanvexin, Viepax and Trevilor)? It's giving me shitloads of suicidal thoughts, never had this with any other meds. Gonna ride it out for another two weeks till I see my psychiatrist and talk to him about it.

I got my confidence sucked out of me with the single most abhorrent severe case with this girl, total fucking devotion - delusional.

I destroyed my swang and lost my step. I obliterated my confidence. Let that get to me thinking "she'll love me!!" but no, she dont

Instead now I swang again recognizing this is for me, not no ho no bitch nowhere. If they want on my train they can join, and I'll give them what they want. But I'm not letting hos run my show now.

Just saying, it isn't some conundrum. There is no mystery. It's just life. There is nothing to figure out. In the NOW. In the PRESENT. Not thinking you can find some perfect love. In the NOW. All discoveries happen NOW and HERE.

How long have you been on it? All antidepressants have a warning for suicidal thoughts, but the greatest risk is within the first 2-4 weeks.

same. its depression.

Do some form of excersize. Yoga, weights, cross country skiing machine, anything. If that doesn't make you horny, look at your diet.

Honestly, you need to call your psychiatrist as soon as they're in their office and tell them what's going on. If you've been on it for a little while, you'll want to taper off instead of stopping cold turkey (to avoid withdrawals), but your psychiatrist can tell you more about that.

Get in touch with your psych immediately. That shit is no joke.

Hope Sandoval

>tfw finally have my sex drive back after 1.5 years of lexapro
>some other stupid girl likes me
>oh wait she's actually pretty cool
>actually motivated to go after someone for once
>come down with a fucking chronic pain thing lol

its always something

4 weeks I think and only getting worse

Ok, I'll call tomorrow. Thanks friendos.