Why are muslims so violent?

Why are muslims so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you're a huge faggot and your mother is a filthy whore

I was at a Christmas market in Berlin this time last year shoving a delicious rostbratwurst down my gob. I remember thinking at the time though that it was a prime spot for a terrorist attack. Hugely congested with people celebrating pretty much fucking everything Islam stands against.

It's depressing to find I wasn't just paranoid after all.

yes

A random wal-mart in upstate New York is a prime target. Whats the difference?

Not allowed to drink or eat bacon.

not much

I wish we could kick out all the muslims

Can i please see the source that details the driver being muslim? I need it for my highschool paper and need to CITE A FUCKING SOURCE

1) Event of cultural significance. The Germans are fucking mad about christmas markets, the attackers obviously want to create indignation and anger at ruining christmas,
2) Still some element of Christianity involved.
3) Huge crowds packed into very congested area.
4) Even largely revolves around consumption of alcohol and pork products.

because islam instructs them to kill.

Not all muslims are violent.. KKK says they are Christian but NO they just use that shit for symbol same as isis and other terrorist organisations when they says that they are muslims... (btw im Christian)

ALLUHA ACKBAR GOYIM IT'S ISLAM IT'S MUSLIMISM

The rest of the world is letting them.

Everyone is violent

exactly

does anyone have video ? can't find it FUCK

It's a religion of peace, don't a let a rotten apple spoil the entire bag.

the good thing about all these horrific terrorist attacks is now i finally have a legitimate and socially acceptable reason to avoid crowds and public gatherings

Don't let a rotten apple spoil the bag, throw it back to where it came from, the heap of rotten apples.

Take bacon and beer away from me and I would probs do the same

How many terrorist groups claim themselves as christian? and how many as muslim?
Religions are the cancer of humanity and Islam is the worst.

Cuck Appeasement, you guys can bend over already

If you hate Islam so much then why don't you join the military and kill some Muslims yourself

look. if you are from the Middle East you will be a terrorist but if you are from that country and do the same shit you will be psychic sick... fuck the system

I don't know what you guys are talking about, it's not like all terrorist attacks are by muslims and countries that take on lots of refugees never see these kinds of issues and they're always more than willing to integrate into the new society and forget their old crazy extremist ways. This is just a one time thing and all you guys point to is he was muslim, such a straw man, show me one other time a muslim man has acted in extremism. It's the religion of peace guys, stop being stupid.

There's no evidence of an islamic act of terror atm. Investigation is still running.

why is that nigger like you have blinders on?

Do you not see there is a worldwide violent islamist movement happening in almost every country on earth?

These fucking people

Yeah...no...not really. Only truth about this is that it's packed.

Gg

source: Sup Forums

Do your homework: even if the sandniggers who do attacks are from the country where they operate, they're still designated as terrorists.

Isis is vioelnt becouse they kids and wifes are getting bombed daily in siria aleppo and mosul.
This attentats are dont even a smale fragment of the shit tehyr getting jut a lil revenge

What... again? Kill MORE?
You go this time...

I got no blinders. I said it like you did, Islam is a crap religion and leads its believers to do hoorible things. More than other religions yes, but not the only one.

Nice troll

Since the dawn of time itself, primates, especially homo sapiens, have had a lust for blood. There's just something in our DNA that drives us to kill. It can be unlocked, and Islam is the key. It defies its very own morals and teachings in regards to violence and killing, and says that it is OK so long as it is someone who does not think the same way as a devout Muslim does (the right kind of Muslim btw, not just any Muslim.) Islam knows that there will never be a fully exclusive Islamic world, that there will always be those who do not believe or practice Islam, so it will always have a excuse to kill. Even if the entire world was Islamic, there would still be the need to behead and destroy (not being the *right* Muslim, again.) It is the perfect excuse for destruction and murder ever created by mankind, and it is also the most recent.

if dubs islam is a religion of peace

Source: common sense

The last amok driver in Europe (the guy in austria) screamed allah but got threaten like a mental sick person.

They tried new to act like new years Eve party in cologne was done buy mostly germans and some immigrants.. yeah your argument has a point in your own world

I think my reasoning is fair but okay. Why do you think this target was chosen above others? Why do you think the last similar attack was chosen on Bastille day?

checkd
maybe they would stop being bombed if they stoped the war they are provoking

we need THIS germany back!

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk

we dont know who did it yet. maybe it was just a mad christmas shopper. the fucking queues these days can piss even the most patient of us off

I think my reasoning is fair but okay. Why do you think this target was chosen above others? Why do you think the last similar attack was chosen on Bastille day? You don't think that an attack on 'western values' comes into the equation?

Fucking sandniggers get out of our country already!
I'd kill every single one if them instantly if i could! Fucking sub-human pile of trash!

>one time
chuckled/10

Usa has the money for the terrorist, israel make the weapons

NOT the muslims are doing terror attacks like theese, but stupid people or people who are realted to ISIS or any other terror militia. Meanwise, ISIS itself is not muslim just because its founders call it that. I could theoretically found a terror group and call it Jewish Terror Army, or JTA. BAM! there we have our new ISIS. This "attack" is also not even confirmed as a terror attack By the way. Stop posting shit like this on Sup Forums you racist ass fag.

because they know white liberals won't fight back
it's just like a schoolyard bully
if you let them, they will.

Because their religion is violent and teaches them to be. Their entire faith is based on conquest and then using their laws to counter any arguments against them via "lawful lying".

thank you! some one that understands

The sad part of this is that most people in Canada think like that

>Polish truck involved
>Company lost contact with driver at 4pm CET this afternoon who travelled from Poland to Germany expected him at German depot around 7pm.
>Driver found dead, throat slashed in front seat of the truck
>Man arrested described as "medium build, dark skin, trimmed beard,pointed nose"
>11 dead
>78 wounded including 23 critical.
>109 treated for shock.

This is a spade. Its intended purpose is digging holes in soil, a perfectly harmless act in itself.

Now, say I use this implement to batter you repeatedly on the head until your brains seep out your ears. Is it no longer a spade because I didn't use it to dig a hole?

This.

I've learned to distinguish between the greatness of God and the inexcusable evil that has been done by those professing his name. And so I do not deduce [as Christopher Hitchens does] that God is not great, and that religion poisons everything. After all, if I failed to distinguish between the genius of Einstein and the abuse of his science to create weapons of mass destruction, I might be tempted to say science is not great, and technology poisons everything. - John Lennox

Wouldn't you be for 99 virgins in the here-after

Ask AHMED! My neighbour

+44 7950 237903

IF DUBS ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PIECE

Why are whites so peaceful?

It was a Polack, not a muslim. Though I wish it was a muslim, would give the right wing party more momentum.

Are you retarded/Murican? He can still be Muslim.

No, it was a Swede, it's a Scania truck.

Retard.

Literally laughed out loud.

>polacks
>muslim
pick one

cried laughing

there are note muslim stupid duck

kek

when did this happen?

because they get angry to hide the fact that they are gay

also no booze or bacon

Dumb ass.

A religion is not a race.

But that's exactly what happens.
The rotten apple somewhere in the middle of the bag.
The rot and mold spreads to the other apples.
Islam is a bag full of rotten apples.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad. These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners." ~ Trump

So he's doing his best to stir up more hatred. Well done.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU? ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

I am a Patriot.

Nothing of value is lost when American's die. That's the difference.

It's the fucking caliphate, you cunt. The members and adherents consider it an Islamic State (hence the name, nigger) founded on the Koran and Sharia law. It's a radical Islamic organization for Muslims that believe in a literal interpretation of the Koran. Tell me how it's not an Islamic organization.

germanfag here, drivers religion is still just speculation. surprised they didnt find passports yet.

Well in fact poland has some muslim minority but they are here sinccee forever and generally nice.
Not sure but I heard that radical muslims hate those from poland

You're not safe

pretty much this.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST "NOT TODAY, AHMED" OR YOUR MOTHER WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF PEACE

What y ar talkin about?

Im working on a mystery

just look at them

>countries that take on lots of refugees never see these kinds of issues and they're always more than willing to integrate into the new society and forget their old crazy extremist ways
ignorance sure must be bliss

>omar mateen
>cologne assaults
>british rapes
>swedish rapes
>paris attacks
>brussels attacks

there's fucking six for you, the only reason i'm not giving more is because i can't be bothered typing a needless 7th

skinny faggot

Q.E.D.

not photoshopped at all....
>skill level... Potato

because we haven't killed a sufficient amount of them yet.

show yurself

terrorists win

bruh no.

this is more like saying
>"oh its just a bad container of surstromming, dont let one bad one ruin the whole batch of surstromming cans"