First job help:

First job help:

I'm going to start working in a fast food... they'll pay me 3500 pesos (218U$D per month)... isn't too much... tbh, is nothing... but idk... any advice for my first job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

complain a lot about things to your boss... it shows you take initiative.. you'll make shiftmanager in no time.

Fuck the McChicken

top kek

lol, nice advice.
i'm black, what you say nigga?

Get ready to go home every night smelling like a fucking grease ball. My first job was fast food service, Came to loathe that stink on myself every night when I got off.

Yes do this mcfuck the chicken

Don't fuck it up. Come in on time. Do what you're told. Don't slack off. Pick up extra shifts when possible. Don't mouth off. Never come to work high or drunk. Take pride in what you do. Don't get sucked into your coworkers' bullshit shenanigans. Keep your uniform and body clean. No greasy hair, no shit under your fingernails, no smells.

Yes, it's a low paying job. It might even be a shitty job. It's definitely not your dream job. What it definitely will do for you is provide experience and good references. It's a step up the ladder. It gives you an edge when you go for your next job. Stay there for at least 6 months before you start looking for something better. Nobody likes hiring somebody who changes jobs too often. Wherever you happen to work, you need to be loyal.

this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

Also, fuck the McChicken

this coments is full of really good advices, thanks a lot user! i'll stay in this jobs at least 1 year, after that i'll look for another job

>become a valuable cog or be replaced

fuck you too you fucking nigger monkey

Fuck me.

Yes, and if you are a valuable cog long enough, one day you will be a shaft, or even a crank. You get out of a job as much as you put into it. Anybody who says otherwise probably lives in their mother's basement and got fired from McDonald's for fucking the McChicken and eating mayo directly out of the dispenser gun.

This is good adviseory stuffory. Get the Job and if good do more until it goes where the finish at. Then Can Become the end but not the stop.

checkin kekin

Work smarter not harder.

Hu-hu-hu

act like you care. I own a business, thats what matters to me the most. if you actually care about your job and your company then you will have it made for raises/promotions/referrals etc

Always keep looking. This job is something to put on your resume until you get more schooling our skills until it's not something for your resume. The references you make can always be used if they're reliable or high enough on the food chain to be relevant

Samefag

You can also use fast food to add buzzwords to your resume like "excels at working in a fast paced environment" and "exceptional multitasker", along with typical csshier, money handling and related skills

thanks for the advice dude! good luke in your business!

this, make it look like youre pissed at yourself when you fuck up. you will fuck up.

OR you could suck a few dicks and work almost 0% of the time. It'll get you there faster.

>tfw to intelligent to eat fast food

>to