IS terror fags just plowed through a xmas market in west berlin leaving 9 people dead and 50 injured...

IS terror fags just plowed through a xmas market in west berlin leaving 9 people dead and 50 injured. Just fucking destroy those motherfuckers already!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Glasgow_bin_lorry_crash
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-breitscheidplatz-gedaechtniskirche-weihnachtsmarkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Just fucking destroy those motherfuckers already!
How exactly do you recommend we go about doing that?

Check'd.

Ahhhhhh.... poor germans.

Bombing them to allah's snack bar

Drive a truck in to them!

Ye...

correction, it's not sure it was IS but let's be honest, we all know it was them...

Because that worked so well with Al Qaeda

ISIS will now claim responsibility for anything... thy are desperate for attention

drive a nuclear truck into them

Scania trucks must really hate Germans.

If it was Berlin then it's likely half the dead are immigrants.

I hope Trump and Putin just get on the phone and are like "Lets make the middle east into the world largest single piece of glass"
Inb4 we have to be reminded it's not all muslims, only most.

There's no evidence of an act of terror atm. Investigation is still running.

yea I know bro, but come on.. this smells and looks like Nice / Nizza all over again!

I've read somewhere that it's isis

Germans.....when will they learn...

so then who was it? some random druck drive accidentally running 50+ people over? also gonna disregard that theres been a terror attack exactly like this a few months ago?

it was polish truck... just sayin... you know how they drive

We should have a mass evacuation of the entire middle east, and then nuke it all to kingdom fuck.

>saying xmas instead of christmas
you might aswell be muslim tbh

shiit no non-america fag here!

I don't give a shit, what it looks like. Wait for the investigations to be completed.
>"I've read somewhere" is evidence
>so then who was it?
You may not believe me, but there are many people out there right now, who are trying to figure this out.

running people over with vehicles has never been their MO. Get a grip and stop blaming the religion of peace bro. They're a beautiful people who want to integrate into a more modern society. show me one time they've used a vehicle to run people over before

Declare genocide on them as they have on us.

Apparently it's okay for them try because they can't win, but it's not okay for us because we will. Racism ends with integrated niggers, sand and otherwise, or all niggers dead. They will breed like rabbits until they break the democratic system with sheer numbers and at that point, with the help of western liberals, they will have won.

A properly insane world.

>running people over with vehicles has never been their MO
you cant be serious.

Yeah they are getting ass fucked by russia and now they try to show strength, although they are only dominating thier aids infested asses and goats

alright i'll let you off. As a dane I have to take my precautions

How do you know it was the IS?

sure bro, keep telling yourself that... They only say it's not clear because they don't have HARD evidence or they won't tell it as of now because of the ongoing investigation...

For me it's 100 % IS fags...

of course it was them... who else? It's not a coincidence. This is the exact same method used in Nizza

He wasn't even baiting and you fell for it.
Dude! It's called sarcasm, maybe you should look it up sometime

I just say some paki girl on facebook telling people she's European and talking about the heinous crimes of 'white men' after this attack..unreal.

I am ashamed of Europe tonight.

Some witnesses said that the guy who tried to escape was wearing a mask. Probably an accident..

What's your evidence that it is ISISISIS/ daesh?

>religion of peace
>beautiful people
>integrate

LOL

what? explain...

Hahahahaha

>FARC
>Al-Qaida
>Taliban
>Al-Schabab
>Boko Haram
>or even a solo acting terrorist

Reminds me of this almost exactly 2 years ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Glasgow_bin_lorry_crash

IS == idiot scottish

>solo acting terrorist
>2 passengers in truck
Dunno something doesn't add up here for me

>evidence
exacty same method used as in Nice
>evidence
the truck had polish license plates
the truck company who owns the truck lost contact to the truck driver this afternoon

still an accident?
No way..Stuff like this doesn't happen by accident..

I suppose all of those groups sympathize with the IS... meaning they are, in my eyes, part of them..

There is no evidence, IS did the Nizza attack, Sherlock

>"I am 13 years old and just found out I can anonymously post things online without my mom knowing."

On the Guardian.

I responded to her post because I didn't realise she was a paki, then I paid attention to her profile picture. Headscarfs, full arab.

"I'm more European than you, I was born here" Blah blah blah.

Our treacherous governments have convinced these people they have some claim to Europe and belong here as much as the native population.

Make Sup Forums great again!

While Washington times (and other american news channels states, that isis took credit for it, german news channel "Zeit" (and other german and austrian channels) says, that noone took credit for it, and isis doing it is a rumor.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-breitscheidplatz-gedaechtniskirche-weihnachtsmarkt
(last point of the article)

So who s bullshitting here??

dude all of these other terrorist groups might aswell be IS.. they all fuck with each other because of their mutual same idiotic salafist beliefs..

well I think it's because the german channels don't like to jump to conclusions.. however if you think about it for more than 1 sec it's super clear who did it..

How do you know, the second passenger was there by choice?

back at it again with them fire memes!

RTL just reported that one of the passengers was / is pakistani...

They even shoot on each other...

Made me kekl

kek

YOOOOO in tears right now!

so my country's media is reporting suspicious item found in Berlin, street closed off. Anyone heard anything more?

Nigga he was masked and tried to escape
he wasnt a hostage

>RTL
>just reportet

faggot

Source?

The Driver.

Jumping to conclusions,... like you?

jep like me.

Well, this ought to be good. It's going to get a bunch of right wing faggots into office and that will ruin the German economy, as no one will want German made shit anymore. I'll wind up driving a Japanese car and getting Austrian made audio equipment. That plus sanctions. It's going to be an utter horror show.
Same fate 'mericunts share.

hahahha

Translation confirmed? Sounds like he is calling those women whores.

We can't. they are holding the city hostage with a tactical nuclear bomb and a dead man trigger.

The worst thing in this video is that in the version with sound pretty much all you can hear is sandnigger language

shit, thank god I didn't hear it with sound..

>we all know it was them...
why

Frick u

because if you're not autistic you can count 1+1 together, right?

Oh no

:^)

...cuz that's how the world works in 2016, user.

This dude drove perfectly in between the Christmas Huts and tried to bail out through one.
You don't just randomly drive right in there trust me

Are you really?

according to eye witnesses the truck didn't have his lights on while driving

>For me it's 100 % IS fags
american kids, don't believe in everything your media says.

not american...

>not american...
sorry. kids, don't believe in everything your media says.

that's better, thank you kind sir!

No, then Israel and Saudi Arabia would automatically launch back on us and nukes will fly everywhere

BBC reporting... Truck driver is Pakistani Muslim.

Enjoy your Vult, D.

can't understand people really thinking it's an accident..

Trump confirmed as 45th Cuck of usb.

Well done, usb.

Pakistan, Israel, India. The entire world would explode.

>BBC

today was a particularly fucked up day... too much shit happened.

Cognitive Disonance.
Sad really...

Wanker

this