frogfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please be stannis edition, please be stannis edition

FUCK

I liked Kinvara
Hope she's back next season

Reminder that Summer's death was a travesty.

Promise us, Willas

Good to see you, Branbro.

How many days went by in episode 10, season 6 again?

Oh how far we have come /got/

>Baratheon Extinct
>Tyrell Extinct
>Lannister close to extinct (Cersei will be barren at this point)
>Martell extinct
>Frey extinct
>Bolton extinct
>Tully going strong
>Stark has 2 legitimate children and one King in the North to carry on the line

Feels good to stick to the canon houses

fucking waifu thread

why do you do this

So speaking of timelines. Sam's timeline has all been over the course of a few weeks from when he left castle black right? Like it didn't take him a whole fucking year to get home and then the citadel

>non-related to the show image for the thread
Welp, if we're going to get banned we have only ourselves to blame. Thanks OP (or clever Sup Forums user that WANTS us banned).

>Frey extinct
>Tully going strong

>Cersei will be barren at this point

Until she goes through menopause she can still bear children, and even after menopause some women have been recorded as having conceived children.

Regardless it wouldn't be a Lannister even if Jaime fucks her again unless she marries and takes the name Lannister.

Keep in mind Sansa is the only legitimate Stark child likely to marry and reproduce. Bran is alive, but may or may not be able to have kids, Arya will just plain refuse to marry, and Jon is going to martyr himself for the Jesus symbolism at the end of the series.

None of the houses will live by the end of this. Including the Targs.

>>Baratheon Extinct
Gendry is a Baratheon, even if he's a bastard. The house can live again. Also the Frey are far to be extinct. Walder had a lot of sons and grand sons.

>>Frey extinct

Edmure is still alive and has an heir.

So when is this thread getting pruned?

Hello, Night's King. How's the army coming?

>Faith of the Seven
>sexually purd who prohibit homosexuality

>Drowned god
>you can fuck the tits out of lesbians

Why haven't you converted to the true religion /got/?

Arya will kill Sansa for betraying Jon, and Bran will marry jewfu and have magic babies.

>fearing hotpockets
rise up against the oppressor, cuck

>Gendry is a Baratheon, even if he's a bastard.
>Baratheon
>bastard
>Baratheon
>bastard

Cersei and Qyburn are just puppets of Night King in order to weaken the humans with more infighting. The dark lord whispers his orders though Qyburn and into Cersei.

Things are leading up to fucking hype in Oldtown, both in Season 7 and The Winds of Winter.

Several factions and characters congregating in the same city.
Several Chekhov's Guns ready to go off.
Lots of forbidden knowledge to be learned.
A tide of eldritch horror about to be unleashed.
The penultimate battle for ASOIAF as a whole.

(Some of the events and characters will only be in the Winds of Winter, they should be written in italics with an "ASOIAF" label. Though some elements could be added to the show next year).

The show is also throwing in original plotlines into the chaos at Oldtown, such as the stolen Heartsbane and changed details on the factions involved.

Either way, things in Oldtown are about to blow up dramatically in a huge battle with most of the southern plotlines involved. Expect a lot of characters to die.

Get very hype.

I feel like the Iron Islands and the faith of the Drowned God in general would have been more interesting if it had been the Planetos version of Innsmouth, with the Drowned God as Dagon.

Alive in the Twins' dungeons. Riverrun belongs to the Freys now and Edmure's son will be a ward at Casterly Rock.

>Gendry is a Baratheon, even if he's a bastard.

Gendry could declare himself king of the stormlands or something. If he declares himself king he can reform bastardery from his name and be Gendry Baratheon.

Which makes me wonder why Jon Snow hasn't done the same thing.

I have something to confess.

I am in love with Alfie Allen.

It began when I first started watching Game of Thrones back in 2011 when it originally aired. I enjoyed the programme a lot, it seemed to capture the essence of the books and most of the characters were well casted. We won't get into what it has turned into, I liked it at the time. I noticed Theon didn't look like he did in the Books, I thought he looked quite odd. As the season went on I realised how good an actor this young man is.

Something changed, I saw him stand beside Robb Stark and then witnessed the pure emotion he displayed as Ramsay's captive. Seeing his little face as Reek warmed my heart and filled me with a burning desire to rescue him. I no longer see the odd face, weak beard and greasy hair. I see a true beauty, a beauty that emenates from his most deepest being.

He is the reason I continue watching this show. I am filled with pure glee every second he is on screen, and I never want the scene to end. I feel both joy and sorrow: joy because he exists in all his deep brilliance, and sorrow, because I realise that this straight London boy, the son of the abrasive Keith Allen, will never be mine.

It feels good to finally express it. I thank you for sharing this moment with me.

Look at this Starkfag
Look at his mangina and laugh

Go back to your hipster watering hole and clap you homo

Already did, user.
R'hllor hungers

But he's got no dick user, he can't love you back, or spread his love on your back.

he's a good actor, but you really didn't need to write all this

Not this delusional King Gendry bullshit again

Trips confirm

There have been bastard kings IRL retard:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror

Tyrells have at least one living male left in the cripple they were trying to marry Sansa off to. And only the Lannisters of Casterly rock are near extinction. There are still the Lannisters of Lannisport. And Tyrion for that matter.

Alfie still has a dick, but we wouldn't have penetrative sex. Only the most pure of kisses with both hand love and mouth love.
Define need. I felt the need strongly.

>Sansa is the only legitimate Stark child likely to marry and reproduce
She was getting fucked every night for at least six months and didn't get pregnant. She's barren as fuck.

Or Ramsay had a low to nonexistent sperm count.

>both hand love
But holding hand love is forbidden love.

Is Qyburn our guy?

So what? Gendry being crowned in GoT is about as likely as Stannis coming back or Gilly warging a dragon.

I just don't think Gendry wants to be king.

I think he's just settled down as a village blacksmith somewhere.

>implying Jon won't behead her for treason
>implying his sister's blood won't catch alight on his steel
>implying Jon isn't Azhor Ahain and Sansa his Nissa Nissa

>Is Qyburn our guy?

That's only in the books, in the show they replaced him with Loras.

I don't think you know what hand love is. What do you make love with?

>image
learn to resize images you retard

So reddit and tumblr are consitent? Whereas /got/ are confused little boys obsessed with older men who are vastly different in character and motivation?

If Gendry is discovered to be king Roberts true heir he wouldn't need to go full autismo like you're doing.

He'd take up the name Baratheon once he's crowned given the circumstances. Jon Snow is a different case, he shouldn't even be king, that position had to be given to Sansa as queen

The pc D&D gave Jon Snow white male privilege and actually got away with it. Those stupid feminists and numales even applauded it, they're idiots

I like this theory.

I know right, those gosh darned liberals are so dumb XD

William the Conqueror had an army, and a big fucking sword.

>So reddit and tumblr are consitent? Whereas /got/ are confused little boys obsessed with older men who are vastly different in character and motivation?

Go back to worshiping your bloated whale faggot.

I'd rather it was Daenerys as Jon's Nissa Nissa, just because it'd infuritate the show's audience.

>a big fucking sword.

4 YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>obsessed with older men

Bran

Isaac doesn't even need to come out publicly. Everyone already knows, which is a shame, because Frogfu clearly wants him.

As long as they pit the favored female and the adored hunk, the two main good guys in a non threatening manner they can get away with anything with none of those idiots ever questioning it

Does Jon being King mean he's Lord of Wintefell too? If yes, that's bullshit and he has no right.

That's not how succession works. Westeros is not supposed to be a Democracy, and I'm pretty sure that includes the North.

Tommen wasn't really fit to be King or a leader, but he was put on the throne anyways because he was next in line after Joffrey.

It doesn't really matter if Sansa is a shit or too "Southern". Winterfell is hers by right, Jon even says so in the books.

Jon is essentially doing what Renly did, just more reluctantly. Are you forgetting that Renly had way more popular support than Stannis did, even though Stannis was the rightful heir? The majority of people didn't want Stannis for their King, They wanted Renly.

But that wasn't a good enough reason for Stannis. It didn't matter that he wasn't popular or people didn't like him because he knew with Cersei's children being illegitimate, the throne, by right and by law, should go to him after Robert died.

Jon killing Sansa would infuritate them more, trust me. There are tons of Jonsa shippers now who expect them to get married and have babies next season.

Jon is Nissa Nissa and Dany is Azor Ahai

Jon's probably going to use the title of King to get support for the battle against the Night's King. I don't get the impression he cares for ruling beyond that. Seems to me he'd rather fuck off to some little corner of the world with his few friends and live out a life of peace.

If these guys don't fuck up Cersei's shit for wrongly claiming the throne then this show has jumped the shark.

why is frank hvam in got what has this world come to

Are they also shipping Bran and Arya? Makes about as much sense.

bow to your king and queen you shits

How do you think they're going to manage the "third dragon head" thing?

I firmly believe it'll be tyrion

>Jon is essentially doing what Renly did

Renly wasn't a bastard and could lay claim to the throne after Stannis, so he's above what Jon did. He tried to cut ahead of his brother which isn't unheard of

Cersei

I doubt they'll handle it at all

i was wondering, why are Jon, Tyrion, Daenerys and Arya the most popular characters in this show ? why do normies always like the most boring and bland characters ?

>He tried to cut ahead of his brother which isn't unheard of
Still treason though.

The way it seems to be going is Jon, Daenerys, and Tyrion. I suspect Jon will bond with Rhaegal and Tyrion with Viserion.

They are afraid of her.
She blew up a thousand people just cause she could.

~ THE LAST ADVENTURE OF THE MOST DEVOUT NUTELLA ~
>wakes up in a dark room tied to a table and poured with wine
>finally gets Cersei's confession but it's already too late to save her soul
>Cersei talks and talks and talks
>for Seven's sake kill me already I am ready since the day I was born
>"lol meet sir Rotten who is going to rape and torture you for Gods know how long shame shame shame"
>gets really scared
>gets so sick of all this mundane shit
>gets inconsolable and extremely mad because of Smirkfu's woeful fate
>falls into the Rage of the Warrior and breaks free of the fetters
>beats the Mountain violently with The Seven-Pointed Star till he turns into a pile of forcemeat
>imposes the punishment of the Seven upon Cersei so she is unable to drink wine ever again
>goes to what's left of the Great Sept of Baelor to mourn Young Rose
>starts praying but the pain of loss tears her soul into pieces, so she falls on the knees and breaks into silent weeping
>suddenly a divine afflatus comes upon her
>resurrects Lady Stonesmirk using the power of the Seven
>slowly dies in the arms of her beloved Rose with a faint smile on her lips
>"I am ready to meet the Gods"
>finally
>becomes Nutella the Shadow and secretly watches her sweet little queen praying

Why is she so smug?

All of it could have been resolved with the meeting of a Great Council or Kingsmoot. But Cersei would just blow it up.

this means ghost will have to die

None of those are bad except Dany.

I doubt they'll even give Ghost the dignity of a fighting death. They'll explain his absence in Season Seven as him dying of illness or some shit. The disrespect to direwolves lately is sickening.

Why are those 4 alive and most of the characters /got/ latches on to dead or going to die?

Because they have this thing called plot armor.

Seriously, people who think anyone can die in GoT must be retarded.

Frogfu nude when??????

Yeah, it's still better than doing whatever you think would appease the audience
like they're doing in Winterfell

At this point the only ones in the show I give any kind of fuck about are Bran and Meera. Bran might just live to see the end of the show, but I'm pretty sure they'll kill off Meera to give him some additional angst. Might even bring her back as a wight like Summer.

why?
Jon can have 2 pets :3

Where will Dany land? Dorne or Dragonstone?

Dorne with snek.

Does Jaime or Cersei know Tyrion is working for Dany now?

How did Euron gain such notoriety in Essos when he only had ONE ship? Any big name pirate should've stomped him

Yeah that's what I'm saying. What Jon did is really even worse but people will call Renly a fag usurper and then praise KING JON!!! KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Sansa has every right to betray and fuck him over with CIA and I hope she does.

wat

Next spawning season i say

>Lannister close to extinct
Who is Tyrion? The nigger will have a son for sure

If they did, there'd be more assassins being sent after Tyrion.