How does it feel to lose snowflakes?? At 4:55 est the Trump Train was leading the pack with 262 votes. Hillary 160...

How does it feel to lose snowflakes?? At 4:55 est the Trump Train was leading the pack with 262 votes. Hillary 160. The Trump Train ran your liberal asses over. But the ride is only beginning. This vote proved that the country is tired of your faggotry, your bullshit personal spaces etc. Yeah your crowded up in the cities where crime is high. You know what? Stay there and rot. Leave the rest of the country to prosper while you fall into decadence. Fuck you libtards. Fuck you right in the ear.

i hate white people

People are still going on about this?

>four faithless votes
>they were faithless IN HILLARY

Oh, yeah, if they never felt deluded before can they finally feel deluded now?

̶M̶a̶d̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶

How about that Faith Spotted Eagle vote

we know. we don't care if you like us or not. its attitudes like yours that caused the country to turn their back on liberals. If you don't like us....get the fuck out.

"we"

Remember stories about the 50's? When we made great cars, American products were #1 and everyone had jobs? That's where we can be again. America will be great again!

>i hate a group of people
>we
>probably the group of people referenced

Wow, I'm appalled at such racism/internalised racism.

wuz kangs?

Bend over snowflakes:
5:28 p.m. – Donald Trump, 306 | Hillary Clinton, 166 | Other, 4
America has spoken.

This four other being HILLARY's electorate.

wait so its official??? trumptrain?

No one gives a shit anymore. If this continues it will be like talking about how badly Johnson beat Goldwater or Reagan beat Mondale. No one gives a shit!

Let the man be President. Let us then judge him by actions not rhetoric! Everyone on Sup Forums acts like a bunch of children with politics. For fucks sake grow up and stop beating your dick about who wins electionsa month after the fact.

It's only 4 years. Or until he's impeached.

I mean for real, he can't out do Bush. So there's that ray of hope.

>Other, 4
>Trump still has the amount he was originally allocated

kek

success breeds jealousy

Nationwide Stop n' Frisk and the end of 'welfare'.

/drool

Sup Forums got gamed by the Republicans into electing an all Republican administration.

What Trump? All I see is establishment Republicans and establishment Republican policy.

MADAME PRESIDENT! MADAME PRESIDENT! MADAME PRESIDENT! 2 MORE DAYS AND SHE WILL MAKE HISTORY!

>get the fuck over it dude he got elected you guys act like such kids rooting for a sports-hero

could you back-peddle any more? Libtard Detection Activated

>whhhaaaaaaa!!!
You guys still signing those petitions? Fucking retards to think politics is fair and just. Men run the world. Not women. Not even the evil one.

>Personal Spaces

Wait, isn't that what Trumpy-San wants doe? He gets super upset wherever anyone calls him a mean name, and wants to cripple the first amendment in order to stop it from happening.

To be honest the 'Trump train' doesn't feel like it has much power to it

>won't be locking up Hillary
>not building a wall and making mexico pay for it
>keeping elements of Obamacare
>pissing off trade unions
>TPP probably will hang on

Phwoar. So much change.

Exactly. The Trump train might as well be driven by Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

buttmad libtards are mad

Noone wanted Moor's money.

Don't forget how whiny people will cease to exist.

.... oh wait...

Yup. With good reason, too. It's alright though. I'll be laughing my ass off when you guys finally figured out how badly you got scammed. Bummer the rest of us have to get fucked along with you, but at least we knew better.

>implying companies won't ship out cheap labor to maximize the amount pocketed by people at the top
You don't understand capitalism.

> Arr, this be pleasin' to me eye

MAKE WALL ST GREAT AGAIN
>MAKE WALL ST GREAT AGAIN
MAKE GOLDMAN SACHS GREAT AGAIN
>MAKE GOLDMAN SACHS GREAT AGAIN

ILL EXCHANGE MY TEARS FOR YOUR $$$ CUCKSERVATIVES AAHAHAHA

The Trump train will be at full throttle when a conservative is put in the supreme court. Thats when the liberals will cry like babies lol.

I voted for Kodos

>100% liberals are pro Hillary
You're literally this retarded.
If you don't see the problem with that statement, then I'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

I don't know about anyone else, but all my snowflakes are accounted for.

He's gonna need it to keep up that weight

>is white

Criminal Hillary Defeated

These words fall upon deaf ears. These people pretend like there is a winning side. It's funny cause we all lost. At least we might get that dystopian future we yearn for.

>The Trump Train

Spotted one of those retarded MAGA idiots who live in the past and are now going to get screwed in the ass by Trump.

sick quads

Dude, no one cares anymore.

I am happy that Hillary lost, but I am not glad that Trump won, I do think that Trump was the lesser of two evils, anyone else feel like this?

you know what

screw everything and just nuke USA already

>MAGA
USA USA USA USA!! We proved out greatness with the election.

Kind of, except Hillary was the lesser evil. If you believe otherwise, you're listening to your emotions over your reason.

yea boiiiiiiii

I love that Maine cucked Hillary and gave their electoral votes to Bernie

THANK YOU CUCKSERVATIVES FOR TRUMP AND YOUR $$$

Jokes on you buddy. I don't give a fuck about either. They both can get fucked for all I care. Besides, they both work for the same people so either way we are screwed.

i give it a year before someone shoots the asshole

>USA USA USA USA!!

what you're really saying

>JERRY JERRY JERRRY errr TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Most under rated post ever.
>both work for the same people
Couldn't be a truer statement.

>he can't outdo bush.
>implying bush was worst
Uh obama turned you into brainwashed pussies that can't handle accepting their future, pardons criminals like rats fuck, influences other elections in other countries then tries to steal a US election because
>muh hypothetical Russian hack/influence.

its funny how you made that "madame president" shit up and shilled just for this moment.

patetic.

>anti-science
>anti-education
>anti-intelligence agency
>anti-climate change

Yeah you smart.

It's not over yet. Votes have to be confirmed by the Senate on January 9th. There is no law saying that they have to accept the electoral colleges votes. They could deny the votes, and then the house picks the next president.

>lrn2government

I understand how someone would see Hillary as the lesser evil over Trump, but I thought of Trump as a lesser evil because he seemed to be further right than her

dont argue with them.

this place is just a echo chamber, no real ppl here.

just lurk.

Sup Forums is not what it used to be.

Wait, who's the special snowflake here? You act as if getting a rich white asshole into the white house is soooo hard. I'm totally fine giving you guys all the blame again.

TFW TRUMP WAS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT WALL ST AND MAKING CUCKSERVATIVES PAY FOR IT

GIB THAT $$$MONEY$$$ CUCKSERVATIVES

look at this fag
he doesn't even spell "pathetic" right.

you are even dumber than the shilltards

You forgot
>not president yet
Aka not acting stupid like he is president before he's not and attempting to influence things he can't yet influence.
Aka you not realizing this makes you an asshat.

Checked

>i am a virgin and i like to correct ppl

waht?

Look at this fag. Can't even use capital letters correctly.

That artist was a little to generous with Putin's chin

Ok, I'll bite, objectively how is Clinton better than Trump?

>Liberal train
>Running over

How does it feel to be part of the undoing of Democracy?
In a year you'll be hearing from smarter people than you: "I told you so, Trumptards!"

TFW TRUMP OUT-JEWS CLINTON
>TFW TRUMP OUT-JEWS CLINTON
TFW TRUMP OUT-JEWS CLINTON
>TFW TRUMP OUT-JEWS CLINTON

and there goes the faggot that has nothing more to contribute than to point out a misspelling. you poor pitiful snowflake.

>the "everyone is a sheep but me" argument

>Cherry-picking is OK when it benefits me

>pro reality
Yea we're smart
Depending on shit is what you liberals do.
Hence why you're in panic when your emperor gets knocked off his high horse of pandering to your faggot asses.
>who's gonna kiss our ass, glorify mental illness and pc culture and give us benifit a now?!

>but me
I'm not even him. The average American IS fucking dumb. Just look at Common Core. That's just an attempt to get test scores higher.

Honestly I am glad with Trump winning because now all the Sup Forumslacks will be contained in one area.

>listen to my deep words. I'm deep, and more intellectual than anyone here. Obviously.

Good luck making your price products competitive in the global market.

funny thing is that its the sjws who are rioting in the streets

>I like to greentext to try and make other people seem dumber than me

Ayy lmao

Into the gas camber.

Why so many ignorant right-wing Trump supporters here? b8?

The Russian leafy

Yeah, instead we traded them for SJWs and muh feels running rampant in the streets.

>not acting stupid like he is president before he's not and attempting to influence things he can't yet influence.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah we kinda figured you were doing that.

>it's a two party system
>if you're antitrump youre prohillary
>if youre antihillary youre protrump
>if youre voting independant youre a fucking moron

Yes, all liberals are pro-hillary.

#AnyonebutTrump, right?

P.S.
>I don't like hillary either
>why do you care that she lost

but the sjw are not armed to the teeth and don't have the balls to act like based patriots do

>I like to try to seem smarter than people on Sup Forums by saying everyone else other than people who agree with my opinion aren't "real people".