Hey why don't girls notice or like mr?

Hey why don't girls notice or like mr?

Lose some weight. Overweight people look like they don't have control and don't care.

I still do have a healthy size, and what my body looks like shouldn't matter. I just want to date a hot gf and talk with her about music and stuff.

Um because you are a fat child who needs to get fit instead of playing vidya and beating your chode

Eating less burgers will also help

>Um because you are a fat child
I'm 24.
>who needs to get fit instead of playing vidya and beating your chode
I do play a lot of video games, but I do also have a MUCH more interesting personality than you do.
>Eating less burgers will also help
I usually eat taco bell and chipotle. And pizza.

>thinking you know about user
This thread is filthy, we need to clean you up boi

This post brought to you by dial soap

as an obese adult you are on the lowest ranks when it comes to respect. Sucks, but thats how it is. If you want positive attention, get fit. This is not an insult. This is the simple truth.

I'm just saying it how it is. I don't have a filter.
I should still be respected just like everyone else. People shouldn't be that superficial.

This is terrible bait...

Get fit cut your hair and destroy the snapback then you will be an hero

You can see I have a good dick

i also love big dick

You do know chipotle is a pepper right? or is your poor fat mind so overloaded with fat deposits that you lack all basic knowlege?

Change your diet fatty before it kills you and rids the world of your oh so interesting "personality"

sup beast?

Sometimes I dress like a transaliendfaggot and browser Sup Forums

Well shit, but they are. I dont mean sound like an old man (Ill be 24 in a couple of days), but I used to be as naive as you. Then I had to grow up, in a intellectual way.
At some point you will have to face the truth: The world is not as you thought it would be. Its called growing up.

MOST people are superficial cunts and there is nothing you can do about it.
If you want them to like you, you have to play by the rules. It sucks, but hey, thats how it is.
Well, but then again, why would you want superficial assholes to be your friends... But thats another topic.

In short words: Lose weight. It'll help you, trust me.

>saying how it is when you have no clue about anything

Good luck making it to middle age kid

>Then I had to grow up, in a intellectual way.

Your brain didn't mature that much, because you don't realize you're replying to b8. Dumb ass.

Also, being obese shows that you have little interest/knowledge on how to look after yourself. Being obese is treating your body like shit and simply isnt healthy. A healthy look shows confindence and self discipline, it shows that the person knows how to stay a productive member of society.
And noone wants to hang around someone who lacks that.

Is that you Andy milonakis

Continues being a retarded tryhard pseudo intellectual by giving advice to b8.

Why is it always placed on the man to answer and apply these things, yet the woman has no responsibilities?

>same
>fag

hah, well shit. Noice bait.

But hey, it didnt look that bad. So fuck me for not staying on this site all day and keep track of all bait posts. Shit, I suck so hard at this, right?

Dude fucking loose weight dude of you really want a hot girlfriend you need to put the effort in sorry but that's how life works you ducking jabroni

Ducks are cool

Still, he does have guts posting himself and what he thinks, and I don't doubt his personality is more interesting than most of you all.

B8

Yeah man, pretty nice animals!
I also like chickens, the taste pretty dope.

Are you always the same guy harassing me? Every day on Sup Forums?
I wasnt pleaded guilty

THE BEAST
STRONGER THAN BROCK LESNAR

RIP fatty doodoo

Fuck duck I prefer chicken this fucking duck just sits on Twitter with the same picture posted everytime but just slightly different

grow a beard and drink IPA, be a mildly obnoxious, yet funny drunk, and you'll get laid.

Because you're the beast and there for to much for them to handle.

fuck u pedophile

>I do also have a MUCH more interesting personality than you do.
Being a pretentious cunt doesn't help

GTFO pedophile

Maybe not dressing like a 12 year old would help.

harasment is illegel
thx
well.. its true. sorry not sorry.
I don't. I only wear the most oldschool cool type of clothing.

True!

take your own medicine pedophile

Because you wear DC products and you broke the 2chin limit rule

This bait...

what are you?

like what species?

You mean a Sup Forums rule? There are no rules on Sup Forums
no. fuck off.
homo sapiens
male

DA BEAST IS IN DA HOUS

>Smalldicklovers

Oh shit it's THE BEAST!

pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile pedophile

REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED

REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED REPORTED DEPORTED

You are fucking stupid get a life

fuck you, you're going to be banned
hahahahaha

Just get a life

wasn me

Buddy I guarantee that everyone, including girls, notices a gentlemen of your size. You'd have to be blind to not notice you.