Forensic fags, ring in here

Forensic fags, ring in here.

The report is that he was shot five times in the back and then again (maybe in the head) when he was on the floor. Pictures of him show no blood (on the white floor) and no visible wounds or bullet entry/exit holes in his suit. The pictures also show him on his back, spread-eagled. That doesn't strike me as the way he would have fallen if the back-shots were fatal (or even if they were not). He should have crumpled or fallen forward, toppling the mike stand or sliding down the podium, to end up on his side mostly face down or in a heap at the bottom of the podium.

The body of the shooter is an interesting contrast. He is crumpled, with blood spots on the floor around him, and visible bullet wounds.

But, of course, the Russians would never fake an ambassador's death.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1482167380
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would be the point of faking his guys death?

Even if it were a false flag operation, faking it's just too much work and completely unnecessary. Putin would have no problem with actually assassinating his own ambassador.

Well. A couple. First, divert attention from Aleppo as a war crime by making the argument "Muslims deserve it."

Or -- give Putin a chance to respond moderately to the event, strengthening his international image. That is even more power when coupled with -- as appears to be happening -- the accusation that the assassination was the work of NATO intelligence to derail the pro-Assad peace process and to prevent Russian/Turkish rapprochement -- which could give Turkey cover to withdraw from NATO and ally with Russia.

This is the trick see, the conspirators film it so Internet sleuths with autism can analyse it and get the correct answer.

Though I too noticed the interesting lack of blood on the speaker (diplomat). Your observations of the shooter are completely wrong. Firstly, in the picture those are shell casings by his feet, not blood. Secondly , if you watched the video you can clearly see the shooter moving around freely and uninjured. He raised his arms many times completely showing his chest, which was clear of blood or bullet holes.
this is low quality poorly thought out bait.

Spoken like a True Murrican. That's how you guys do it as well right?

so Putin is faking assassinations to then act moderately over them?
As i understand it there are a bunch of hard-line right wing whatevers in the duma who are just itching to start shit. he already showed his 'moderate actions' with the russian fighter that turkey took down.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE. Also, this is fake too?

No. That one looks like it should. He is crumpled. Blood on floor. Blood on shirt. Blood pooling under body (seen under head).

Russia would have a hard time faking an assassination on Turkish territory, presumably the Turks took control of the body/pronounced him dead etc. Turkey would have to be in on it.

As far as the forensics, people get shot with little blood loss all the time. Depends on the type of bullet, where it penetrates, etc.

not enough video or information is available to conclusively say anything

You mean the difference between some carefully placed centre mass shots into the back with a lot of muscle mass which keeps tiny entry wounds like 9mm closed because it's the internal damage which kills combined with the fact he fell onto his back further keeping the wounds closed and as knees weaken you tend to fall backwards not forwards vs a fucking HAIL of gunfire?

True.

But, five shots in the back, even with small caliber, should cause significant blood flow. And how he fell still doesn't make sense to me. I suppose he could have rocked forward and then fell back -- but, if so, why didn't he grab the podium and slide down it or pull it over on top of him.

Yeah, the fucked up didn't they? Why did they do in front of an audience and a camera? Why not just kill him in a "car accident" and blame it on Turkish terrorists?

The autism is so very strong.

Easy. Now that the actor/assassin is dead, claim he was personally directed by Fethullah Gulen via intercepted communications & demand extradition. Blam! Immediate international crisis in a NATO country for Trump.

>why didn't he grab the podium and slide down it or pull it over on top of him

OK, you have watched too many movies. Time to turn the computer off, Detective Sperge.

Yeah -- that is the kind of response I was looking for. I agree with analysis of small caliber wounds in upper back -- but that is a high blood area -- still possible that the blood was sealed by muscle/fate and floor pressure.

As for the way he fell, his legs are also spread, which is inconsistent with knee buckling.

who did erdogan blame the coup on?

It's 100% fake

As fake as this?

nigger

>As for the way he fell,
He started to duck from the sound of the gunfire (as it's unlikely he even felt the impact at that point) and as you bend your knees to duck you are much more likely to go backwards.
>his legs are also spread,
Are you fat? He's fat. I'm fat. At rest my legs are spread due to the thigh flab and the weight.

Why didn't they brief him on how to 'die' properly? "Hey, man, can you drop like a dead guy would". Ten minutes later, "oh for fuck sake, he fell like he's still alive! I knew we should have rehearsed; especially as it was in public with a camera filming it."

the shooting was live on camera. HD video available all over. you guys are silly.

It was the same shit when that guy shot the news lady on camera. People thinking it was fake because blood wasn't immediately visible and she didn't fall down right away.

Faking it to have an excuse for a conflict you cunt, of course he wouldn't have gotten a roach to assassinate the ambassador if that was the only goal

did he get shot in the dick lol

It can still be a false flag operation without faking the ambassador's death, dipshit. The point is Putin isn't above assassinating his own ambassador, so why would he bother faking the ambassador's death?

>the Russians would never fake an ambassador's death.
You're also forgetting one important thing...why fake a death when you can make it real.
Do you really think putin, who has already supposedly ordered a number of assassinations, would think twice about killing a single ambassador if it would further his goals?
Be far too risky to fake it, much easier to simply make it real.

Who the fuck said he faked the death, the dude is fucking dead

Hey guys -- OPhere -- just wanted to let you know -- OK-- that I am an autistic moron -- interestingly -- who swills a couple of fat dicks.

Egg fucking zactly

Also to divert attention from the supposed Russian influence on the us election.

OP did. Lrn2read.

This. So many people on here are conspiracy experts and nobody is a medical expert. If you've ever worked trauma scenes involving gunshots wounds, especially from handguns, you would know there are some pretty crazy things that can happen. Plus understanding firearms helps a bit. He was an officer so it's likely he was using a moderately small super sonic round like some variation of the 9mm. There's no garuntee these will cause exit wounds and no garuntee it will be a blood bath because of small entry wounds. Plus you're talking about a firearm in the Middle East so it's probably a shit knockoff.

Supposed?

No. We kill our ambassadors by dropping them in a warzone and ignore repeated requests for enhanced security, Intel that an attack is coming, requests for reinforcements during the attack, and then blame it on a youtuber.

I know OP did you fucking retard but we don't have to follow OP's fucking opinion all the way through and not talk about anything else

Getting shot won't kill you instantly. I've seen guys shot two times die quicker than guys shot 15. He was probably alive for a bit even on the floor

Hmmm the ally of syria's ambassador to turkey was killed by AllahuAckbars. The groups seeking to destabilize syria would have no interest attacking a diplomat belonging to the ONLY COUNTRY ON FUCKING EARTH ACTUALLY KILLING ARAB TERRORISTS.

But honestly, there is no reason to assume anyone would want russia to look bad. No one at all. Especially not a country who invaded the third world relentlessly over the last 70 years using COMMUNISM as an excuse.

I'm a conspiracy theorist. And people like you give us a bad name. If the event was faked... why would they, by your logic, get the two deaths so different and wrong? Idiot.

kek

how does this make russia look bad?

The posts that you replied to were replies to OP. If you want to change the subject, go for it, but doing so without notifying anyone and then calling everyone a "cunt" or "retard" just makes you look retarded.

video footage...

aaaigh aaigh, chill, maybe I didn't read everything but the thread is istill pretty retarded ()

ROCK AND ROLL BITCHES

W O K E

The same way they could screw up the world trade centers event.

in this video of the moment he gets shot you can clearly see a bullet exiting his body at the top of his tie.

Have you considered the time the picture was taken you fucking cunt

All AP and PA have been ordered to push the 'evil russia' shit. The majority of people who insist on being given an official opinion instead of taking the time to become informed, will only internalize any russia-related news as russian propaganda.

Sure but how exactly does the assassination of a russian diplomat make russia look bad, at most it makes turkey look bad and they really didn't need any help