Foot fetish thread

foot fetish thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/profile/DrSquash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More soft little feet like this

perfect

bump

Wife's feet. Never noticed feet until I started giving her foot massages.

nice toes, any more pics?

Friend's sister, took them while she was sleeping.

sweet mother of jesus, more

moarplz

^ holy shit this

The rightmost two toes on her right foot seem to overlap.

I like how wide that foot appears to be. Probably lens distortion?

Probably, it happens often when the object is close and the camera has a wide angle lens. This are probably from a cellphone which do have that optics, her feet are a bit wide tho.

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also a tip, for future foot photographers, try to use the most closed f stop and a normal/wide lens, to achieve the most depth of field. That way you can have both the face and the soles in focous in "the pose" pose for example, but its useful in many other poses. For this it also helps to shoot outdoors since youll have tons of light.

Cute, young, pure... Not perfect, yes. But lovely in every aspect of fetish

This one's a dark photo but really, really has perfect shapes

same tho

more from body/face, not to be rude but they look a bit manly.

go on ...awesome whoree

Genuine curiosity, can someone explain the attraction? This is literally the only part of a woman that doesn't turn me on.

>its a fetish

beautiful face, pussy and feet hnnng

That's the spice m8, a tiny lil' bit rude cuts in the total shape

There you go, fap in peace

Got any nudes

This. Its so fucking retarded when people actually latch onto the bait and put up a wall of text trying to "explain" their fetish.

That's the side view, same cutie

cummmmm

Here's the reason why I'm attracted to feet. In my high school dress codes were strict. While girls would try to look sexy they had a hard time going around the code.

BUT they were allowed to wear sandals and open toed shoes. Therefore, I ended up staring at their feet in class... Imagining the rest of their naked body based on how sexy their feet were.

And it just evolved from there. It's weird for sure.

lol

Thanks b\ro
Seriously was interested and this made sense.

no, sadly.

has weird thing going on, but i kinda like it. more feet?

idk, i like hearing those stories, even if theres some asshole who asks in every thread.

I rarely view feet threads so like I said, was genuinely interested.

Sorry, it's the only known photo of her cutesy feet

What the fuck's funny about this picture. People constantly throw this to the YLYL threads

little whore slutty wife

then google it because literally (i'm using the word correctly here) every single thread there is at least one person like you who just so happens to be GENUINELY interested in knowing. If you're so curious there's plenty of material online. Why the fuck do you like boobs/ass? Do you think that every single man likes those parts?

Post pics with but plugged and feet!

tfw you'll never be the judge of a stinky feet contest between qt teens who've worn shoes all day long

I'd fucking die for that omg

Young feet

This blonde girl wears these running sneaker with no socks while jogging everyday. Can't describe the smell but it's sooooo attractive and for some reason, there's like sand particles between her toes.

Toes look like fat maggot btw
Not A E S T H E T I C enough for my taste

feels bad man. ive fantasized about that precise scenario quite often, and for a long time.

My 16 year old neighbor borrowed my mom's new wheels. I don't think my mom ever worn them. Well anyway, she left dirt marks from her toes at the toe part of the heel. I smelled and licked the toe part. Before that I snapped this picture.

get a load of this faggot

Here they are

Right, it's one thing to have your gf's feet after her normal day at work, but having multiple girl's intentionally making their feet smell trying to out do eachother for some cash prize or something? That'd be awesome, now I just need to be a rich foot fag.

These might be the perfect feet if it wasn't for that fucking pinky toe

One of the cutest I've ever seen

nice. any pics of said girl? or your mom, if thats fine. she has neat taste in shoes.

How stinky we talking here, like just noticeable when you go to smell them, or from a few feet away, or full on fuck yeah I can smell them across the room levels?

There she is....her feet always seem to be dirty

Few feet away

Nice, got more? pics of confirmed stinky qt feet are always fun.

qt. good on you.

hnnnnnng

That's one of my favorite pictures ever

imagefap.com/profile/DrSquash

You're welcome.

Anyone has source of it? Pls