I can't believe this. The Patriarchy latently stealing the election from her just because she is a woman

I can't believe this. The Patriarchy latently stealing the election from her just because she is a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/12/19/maine-electoral-college-voter-defects-from-hillary-clinton-to-bernie-sanders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But that's wrong, you autistic fucktard.

i like the patriarchy. it's like feminism, but for men. knowing some other white dudes out there have my back is comforting

You really thought a dumb cunt would be president. lol. Sexism is alive and well. Women are stupid cunts that are made for sex. That's it. Could you really respect America if we had some chick as a leader. lol. Give me a break. Fucking emotional bitches. They are THINGS, not people.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wew, that edge

>because she is a woman
Much doubt still remains. Chelsea was adopted.

Face it, we were fucked either way.

I was raised to believe women were equal (if not better) and the longer you're alive, the less you can believe it. It doesn't make sense, they SHOULD be fairly fucking equal to men, but they're just not.
i mean, they have equal opportunities and special privileges like getting handed positions in the work force or seats in colleges just because they're female, and they STILL haven't contributed jack shit to anything throughout history.
if they didn't give birth, they would have gone extinct a long time ago for being such lousy humans

Hit the streets, cunt - you're done.

You think women are equal in America? They're not. lol. We play kate to your bullshit. Ya we'll let you feel like you are equal to shut you the fuck up but every self respecting man knows you are literally fuck toys. That's it. America has spoken and they agree with me. Call it edgy. I call it truth and the proof is in the pudding. Women cannot lead. They can follow or raise our kids. That's it. Being slutty as fuck is doing nothing for your cause. We as men, cannot take you seriously with your little kid behaviors. So go back and get some make up and shoes and let the ruling of the world to the men ok sweetheart.

Yep. This. It's true. Its hard to take any human seriously that paints their faces with animal blubber because they are so insecure about what they look like. They start lying to you from the moment you look at them. You can't be serious in actually trusting a bitch that does this. They LIE constantly, with make up, emotions, bullshit excuses. They are like fucking Kids with their mentality. Very spoiled and very stupid.

Get back in the kitchen and finish making my sandwitch

salon.com/2016/12/19/maine-electoral-college-voter-defects-from-hillary-clinton-to-bernie-sanders/
Even democratic electors don't want to vote for her. THAT is how shitty candidate she was.

It's not over yet. Votes have to be confirmed by the Senate on January 9th. There is no law saying that they have to accept the electoral colleges votes. They could deny the votes, and then the house picks the next president.

>lrn2government

Yeah, like Trump doesn't wear makeup. He has also had scalp surgery to remove a bald spot. And you are giving Clinton flak for wearing makeup per the norms of our society. Trump lashes out at any criticism. Do ya think maybe that is because he is insecure. His wife and daughter have had breast implants. The whole family is insecure

i would like to see a woman as president but not her..or merkel

Agreed. OR Palin--ever.

>tfw women candidates are dumb cunts exlusively
gl america