Which one?

Which one?

after listening to each of them one time, I can safely say that Spirit of Eden is the better album

after listening to each of them one time, I can safely say that Laughing Stock is the better album

I'm pretty new to these two, what's everyone's favorite tracks from them? and what do you like about them?

after listening to each of them one time, I can safely say that they're both equally good albums

I enjoy them both. The Rainbow and Ascension Day are my fav tracks off both of them

Laughing Stock
Honestly both the albums are one long song.

Hex

They're both snoozefests.

I consider them both one long double LP

Colour of Spring is just as great

LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT

after listening to each of them one time, I can safely say that Mark Hollis S/T is the better album

after listening to each of them one time, I can safely say that they're both equally bad albums

t. dubstep enthusiast

Spirit of Eden: 9.4/10
Laughing Stock: 9.6/10
Mark Hollis: 9.7/10

oh ok, laughing stock is exactly .2 better than eden? you're sure it isn't .25? .2575?

fuck you you ridiculous faggot

haha

Laughing Stock is better and New Grass and Ascension Day are my favorite tracks

If you had listened to Spirit of Eden you would know that it's one of the best albums of all time.

I like Laughing Stock the most but both are sensational. After the Flood is one of the best songs I've heard and never grows old for me

what makes it so much better than Laughing Stock?

both are pretty amazing but i have to give the slight edge to laughing stock

john cope is better than any song on either of them tho

Can't be done.

After the flood is one of the best songs that have ever been recorded.

Spirit of Eden was a built on the foundation chamber music, often overwhelming the sense. But Laughing Stock is built on the silence and absence with sudden noise (after the flood and taphead). Both are unique and dig deep into the heart. Though Laughing Stock just beats Spirit of Eden by a small margin. Laughing Stock is minimalistic and it's quite powerful, it relies on the listener to mediate with what Hollis is composing.

Two of the best albums I've ever heard. I heard Laughing Stock first, so it holds a more special place in my heart, but I have no dog in that fight. They are equally good if I'm trying to judge them at all.