Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

I've gone full circle and decided I'm done with life again

How should I ascend/kill myself? I ask you Sup Forums Sup Forumscause you were a first and only true friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/?singlepage=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First put that timestamp next to your tits like you know you're supposed to

I'll probs be ending my life aswell user tonight

Tits are done user, tits were done many years ago. You do not want to see the sad droopy bag left in their place.

let a horse fuck u to death but livestream it here

if you need to do that, and really have come here for some last words, at least live stream it.

If we can get a couple more people on board with the same suicide method we could make it a good story. How about one line each from a poem as a suicide note?

i do

cancer?

hell yea we do love them droopy or not

'2 dead in gay suicide pact'

Resumé

ByDorothy Parker

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

I was meant to kill maself awhile back but the heroin and alcohol etc didn't work so screw it user i'll join ya

I'm a supreme gentleman and I'd definitely like to see them :)

Fucking this, just wait your turn like the rest of us suicidal anons.. Everyone gets their chance to die, no use cutting line.

Id kms too if i had that haircut

I was thinking something more along the lines of "20 dead in world-wide suicide pack, Notes spelling out the hook the Snoop Dogg's Smoke Weed Everyday"

Now I want to see them even more. Droopy bags or gtfo.

Sweet. How do you feel about suffocation by toilet paper? Could be a laugh.

Are you now realizing you're not hot shit anymore so you want to kill yourself?

I've been there some times. Isn't it amazingly beatifull, how our brain tricks us into ending our life? A task, even more useless, than an single existence could ever be.

You can show the last time to everyone that you are a living human beeing with real feelings, by ending your biological life and showing how sad one can be.

The void that can only be ended by death, so to speak "even more void", is the single most irrational thought, but still so compelling and persuading to the ones who ever got to know it.

Wish you the best on any path

wow three live suicides in one week. Golden era of Sup Forums

Damn you have the Jesus complex pretty hard bro. It's not because you made it that everybody can make it. You don't have the answers.

How about you all just find buildings with security cameras in them, walk in all normal like everything is fine, the start acting like someone or something is following you, go from being slightly paranoid, then into a full blown panic, running down the halls, up the stairs and so on, Find your way to the roof, and act like you're still being pursued, and jump off the roof, giving the impression you'd rather jump and kill yourself than face whatever is chasing you... The security footage would be all over the internet, and you would be creeping a lot of people out in the process.

i need to do this asap

thats pretty damn good

Any tips for hitting the arterial jackpot?

True. And I did not intend to say so. I really just started to dig the feeling of deep, overwhelming sadness at some point.

We can only properly gauge your existential crisis in the context of your mammies. Show them so that we may wrestle with your conscience without ours getting in the way.

If you hesitate... it is evidence of your SJW feminist roots. IF this is the case... you may proceed to ascendancy without delay.

still awaiting the tits... so fuck off

Stop being an attention whore, show them titties. Your cleavage is clearly the focus on this picture and you be able to cut yourself with those knife it hurts too much.

before you go webm of you sucking titties

Die later, show teats now

You're so cute :(

I think you're attractive OP

You are one creepy children

and use a camera from this decade please

You're pretty cute. If you're going to do it, do it right by joining the army.

always that one white knight faggot lol this is why no one an heros any more

You're in the wrong place faggots

God dammit you guys, you gave her exactly what she wanted.

Cutting through the neck is not as easy as you think, the muscles tense up and make it difficult to cut, you'd never be able to cut yourself in a way that would cause a quick death.. why not just use a needle and puncture your femoral artery and just let yourself bleed out through the syringe?

Ok tits or gtfo

Before you do, post tits

Exit bag with helium.

fitts or tuck out

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/?singlepage=1

Come on show tits you are gonna die anyway nothing else matters.

let me be the judge of that

Yeah, first release some tension on that bra therefore increasing your bloodflow by cutting down the front and take a pic to prove you did it and ill tell you the rest

>send a message to a friend/family member reading:
>"if I am ever found dead and they say it's suicide then it's a lie. I have been followed for a while now. Don't believe them."
>leave behind some bullshit puzzle/code that leaves nowhere
>kys by taking pills (painfull but best option for this plan)
>You get peace
>the tinfoil hat faggots get a hard on
>we get a laugh
And that's how you become relevant and useful for once in your life.

do something worth the last efforts of a prefectly able human body.
helium and all that easy way out shits straight pussy church door

you wont ascend, youll just die. Your mom will probably kill herself too because she couldnt keep her baby happy. Your family will think about you every time they're together, and that will probably drive them apart.

Just smoke some weed, eat a big dinner, and masturbate. You'll feel better.

Saggy halfpipes

that is actually really well done

Please don't.

You've hesitated long enough...
Time to proceed to your ascendance.

before you go... cut yourself and write 'whore' in your blood all over the house.

Is this a bitch or a dawg?

show tits

smells like reddit spirit

>Guns aren't lawful
Uh... wait, wasn't she American?
Were people not allowed to fire guns in her time, or were only men allowed to do so?

>Acids stain you
why would a dead person care?

>drugs cause cramp
mix painkillers into that overdose

Glue hand on top of the head. Hang yourself with a piano wire.

assuming this is not bait you can google "suicide hotline" They really can help. You'd be surprised

>ask how to kill myself
>grab a coffee in your hand
>make a nigg*r sign with your hand
>try to be cool

What went wrong?

faggot

Fucking this, op..

Roll

dem tits look delicious

i like this guy

OP won't do it

/thread

Not bad

cmon OP stop being an attention whore, you are a beautiful woman so you can have whatever you want without big efforts.

btw, post tits

>two box cutters to your neck
are u fucking retarded? Is that why you want to kill yourself? lmao

>still not showing ur bags

How old are you, OP? You're sexy.

I hope you circle back to feeling well again.

Don't do it yet. Why do you want to?

I want to see them titties.

Box cutters to the neck shows a resounding lack of style. Now, going out while being fucked by a horse -- that's dying with style.

HOLY SHIET MAD MAN DID IT

ABSOLUTLY MAD MAN

LOOK AT THE NEWS

OPEN THE GOD DAMN WGN TV

HOLY SHIET

OP WAS NOT A FAGGOT TODAY

dubs demand titties OP

link or you lick shit-caked assholes of corpses

She's not going to do it you idiot, she's threatening to so she can have some easy attention from suicidal virgins on Sup Forums. You're being played.

Does she really look like a depressed person? Do you feel like taking pics of your cleavage when you're depressed?

what you talking about?the christmas markets?

Stop whoring for attention.

Lets make babies?

>bring on the droopypoos.

I think we've got a winner

Although andAre pretty good too

tits tho

gibe da pusi b0ss

sag bags now pls

Trips and you show saggy tits

cc info before you go

I'll be watching for you OP, if you follow through with my idea, you will forever be personal hero..

trips for saggy tits

Don't, please don't. There's always something to do in your life. There will always be sth... Don't do this please