Feels Thread

Feels Thread

Self bump

What's the matter?

bumparino

Girl problems just.

Girl ive been having a thing with for a while just turned off and i have no idea why or what caused it. Got me down, you know?

Oh user, I have a similar thing

Girl I talked to for about 4 years now is telling me we should no longer talk because she's thinking of suicide and the sooner we stop talking, the less pain I'll get when she eventually goes.

I just think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and has realized that going to clubs and drinking with her friends is the only way to go in life.

you fucking normie

Here's one without it. I hope you're happy.

Yes daddy

Thanks, mummy.

Let me escape
I want to dream on
But I have to wake up
And all the things I did just vanish.
Why do I remember THIS dream so much?
Fuck

bumpp

Where's the hello kitty class? I demand a hello kitty class!

That comes out in the next update.

I feeling this a lot right now, girl I was really liking and liked me just stopped talking to me for no reason.

Oh man are you me? I'm going through that right now too. Sorry user, it sucks

I know right, I want to message her and ask whats up but I dont want to make the situation any worse. Letting it play out and see what happens. Good luck to you too user.

Fucking ill right now, fever and coughing my lungs out. Still nothing seems meaningful anymore. I just want to be a normie and think about alcohol pussy and shit music all day.

if she suddenly stopped, then she heard something weird about you or something you did the last time you spoke to her creeped her out. my advice is to spend the next 20 years of your life agonizing over what it could have possibly been and where the fuck did my life go wrong who even am i fuckkkkkkk

Thanks, same to you. Yeah I'm in the same spot, nothing I can really do but see.

Holy Quads get checked on son

nice get