Anything wrong with spitting in a girls face if she slaps me over some words?

Anything wrong with spitting in a girls face if she slaps me over some words?

Yeah, there is something fucking wrong. If you don't kill someone who disrespects you so disgustingly, you have no pride. I don't give a fuck if I get stomped to death, but I will accept no other person to spit on me.
I may make an exception for Sasha Grey.

A girl slapping a man is no bueno, they think you would do nothing

The reason violence against women is unacceptable is because men are GENERALLY stronger than women. Spitting is an even playing field, so there's no reason it's worse one way than the other. I wouldn't do it, but still...

What would you do? Get slapped and walk away with your tail between your legs?

I try to avoid getting slapped in the first place, it's worked for 30 years so far.

Implying you will always see it coming, go ahead and tell me how you have avoided? You think a girl is going to let you know before she walks up?

If it's some crazy bitch just randomly hitting me then why get angry, it's got nothing to do with me, and what can she really do?

Punch or slap you, you say it's never happened to you so why give input? For all we know you may go full autismo and break her face when it does happen.

a woman gets one shot, if she throws a second then she's willing to play a man's game.

Yeah it means you're a weak beta male with no self respect

Tell that to the judge

If what you are saying is true, that it is wrong because they are weaker, then this same principle should apply to stronger men fighting weaker men.

you mean after she hits me twice for no reason? :^)

True, true. I defer to the greater knowledge of a guy who keeps getting hit in the face by women, for some reason.

Yes. Youre a cunt.

Sure, but who wants to admit they're part of that group?

It's like my grandmother always used to say,
>Why buy the cow when you get the sex for free

The weak should fear the strong

Fuck you, the moment he retaliated, you're the kind that would most likely flip out!

Most likely very few, but it is in many instances apparent, and nobody seems to care!

If she punches you in the mouth three time then yeah backhand her/spit but just a slap? No just walk away

Seems pretty fair to me, a lil saliva never hurt anyone.

I've been there to op you can't win trust me. I used to sell pills when I was younger, pissed off a fiend because I denied her free pills. I ignored her first two pokes to the mouth I warned her if she hits me again I'll defend myself "oh you want another one!?" Lost complete control over my body. Became the asshole of the day in the den, it sucked.

Should have roughed her up a little more.

I dunno what anyone gets out of beating on anyone half their size, male or female. Actually I bet there's gay guys out there getting beat up by their stronger partner every night.

The whole experience was a wake up call. I don't sell pills anymore, could of easily been a knife or a gun.

True!

Because if you're being a shithead to the person you're in a relationship with and you think being smaller means you shouldn't have to empathize with them you deserve to get your shit kicked in. People would be a lot more respectful to one another if the government wasn't so egregious and overbearing and let people handle their business.