It's safe to say the 3 most relevant countries in the world are USA, China and Russia in that order...

It's safe to say the 3 most relevant countries in the world are USA, China and Russia in that order. Now which country is the 4th most relevant country?

Spain

Cuckistan also known as Germany.

Canada

Syria

Good one tbh

Syria is only relevant because of Russia.

4th place: Iran

Israel tbh

EU isn't a country per se but that or India.

Germany for sure... Or UK

India maybe? It's gotta be a nuclear power

I would usually say UK but as you said relevant I'd say it's got to be S.Arabia I know they don't have nukes but they have the most oil. The Jews could quite easily start ww3 so I suppose Israel could be up there.

Probably Turkey right now

India

Somalia

The Uk

Palestine

Nice try

Blah Blah Blah.... Everyone know Finland is on the top.

They have Nukes, former superpower
won both world wars, fairly strong economy just politics are shit right now.

Canada, big time oil, well protected. Resources are just as important as firepower. Canada has firepower too though, just small in size. JTF look them up.

They also get help from the canucks, aussies, and pretty much any other former colony if they ask. That's why it's the Brits.

Definitely Germany, Frau Merkel is basically the headmistress of the EU.

Its not about who has the biggest, its who can get it up.

Probably, France, UK, or Germany.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

france or uk

Antarctica

Germany is more relevant, they run the EU now

good jk

One of these three

Lol you mean the same guys who sat 11 kilometers away while a Canadian citizen was being raped and tortured before gruesome death?

And then said, "we didn't have the necessary requirements for an assault-group ready for combat operation"

Politik jargon for we suck penis and need to be at full batallion strength before we move anywhere

Stangth im nuumbers
Fuck you

the headmistress of a school with some severe behavioral problems. one of its star pupils is truanting, couple of others likely to follow suit in the near future

Which death? In Philippines?

Fucking Syria, all over the news and all military interest is pretty much based there

Definitely Canada

Leaves are important!

India

Yoooop
And thw govt after the fact was "but but but its not our cuntrie"

No balls
Go ask ksk about what fucks they gove about sovereignty

Maybe we should try for permanent seats at UNO security concil. Germany or France?

It's Belgium because we're providing the light firearms for LITERALLY EVERYONE that isn't a commie bastard

India.

japan because they have anime and cute girls

Britain.

Nice meme

Germany, but in all the wrong ways.

Militarily it would be France for sure

I'd say the EU. I know it's not a country, but fuck you.

The British Commonwealth. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Great Britain. That sounds like a very formidable force. They're not technically the same country but I count it as one.

Not yet anons, but soon. Very soon. With there work force and being bolstered by the U.S in hopes of counter-balancing China India will be a super power very soon.

> how to keep your allies weak.ck2

>country

Canada is the most relevant out of all those shitholes

britain here. we prefer H&K

Australia isn't a Country but i get your point.

Same queen
Same country

Different constitutions. In Canada she's the Queen of Canada in her own right

kek

Yes it is...

So does the rest of the world

Probably Britain. They're not as loud as most of the big players, but they're America's strongest ally, they have many of the top Universities, they're innovators, and a very strong military.

It's definitely not India, but perhaps Germany could also be 4th -- however, Germany has fucked itself in recent years

Gambia, you rasis!

>Germany has fucked itself in recent years
This only adds to its relevance

I'd say Germany.

They pretty much pull the strings on the EU at this point. If the EU continues to decline then India might overtake them,

Antarctica.

Fiji is number 1 ! You don't hear about it for a reason. Simply because it's the best. USA is a cover for Fiji.

India
Japan
Germany
Uk
S korea
France

Etc

People seem to confuse "good military" with "willing to use military"

This is why RussFed is number 1

Kekek

How so?

That's why France is ahead of Britain

C A N A D A

no its an island

Because it gives Germany negotiating power with countries like Turkey which will be a big middle east player after this war

Japan, though it may be on a steady decline.

Kek, they have one aircraft carrier that was broken down and had to be towed, and lost 2 aircraft in like a month.
Keep sucking Chinas dick so you can stay relevant.

Australia
While you lot of baboons are blowing each other to shit we will be superpowers in the shit that matters.
Beer, animal carcass, clothes and fuckin leisure

What is the capital of Antarctica?

I thought it was a continent.

This probably isn't entirely inaccurate

Antarkadia

Kentucky?

Japan and Germany can easy be second if they want, they have the technology and money to build and train an army in a short time

Its the only country to also be a continent.
2 in 1

Washington DC

Probably the UK.

brookearticstan

They both would have to change their constitution

Japan was at the top of their food chain for a very very long time.

Tell me more about how you have assumed direct control in Irak?

Never.
Not even at height of us occupation did you ever have complete control.

Saddam did it in his sleep.
YOU had to relinquish general command to mercs in several sectors. Fucking MERCS.

Then to save face saod ohh we want to give ali babba his freedom of army back.

Remember when you tried to put a ailo i. Georgia and slavs said no. The condirice went on national tv and said any ruski troops in s ossetia will be seen as war AND THE NEXT DAY putin puts trooms there, and Condi and americunts? Total silence.

What does there constitution say? Are they not allowed to spend on military in times of peace?

Big words for a country that had a brittified version of the FAL in active service for more then 40 years

Until you actually need your special forces to get some shit done, then it's please can we buy some more of your glorious guns plox

India
then probably Germany and either the UK or Brazil.

not just an army. they could each rush a nuclear program in 2 or 3 years time tops and have domestic capablity without relying on the USA

tl;dr

japan or saudi arabia

My country uses heckler und koch exclusively.

pakistan is a nuclear power. fuck off noob