Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

just think its retarded to elevate myself above others for something as stupid as my skin tone.

>being proud of other's accomplishments

I unironically believe all people are equal and that the world would be a way better place if we could all get along. Call me a hippie.

-not white

White pride people are invariably white trash and I'm better than them.

>Enjoying the comforts of Western civilization while thinking white people had nothing to do with that

absolute fucking retards

I hate it when people say "that's meta" but it's the best word I can come up with for this.

I don't take pride in something that was random chance.

I take pride in my own accomplishments.

never claimed they didn't, but it was individuals that made western civilization, not a race.

Yeah but -I- didn't have anything to do with it. I'm currently wasting my white privilege working for the cable company.

Niggers suck

i have self respect

Because being born white was something i had no control of,what do you want me to say?

On paper I think I'd support it, but there are two problems.
The memebers seem to be mostly butthurt atheist/pagan keyboard warriors or otherwise mental and I'm hardly secular. Also I'm not even sure I'm 100% white

Nigger, you aren't fooling anyone

I have plenty of pride in who I am and what I stand for.

Just not really interested in being an insufferable little cunt waving it in everyone's face like you are.

Because i think its annoying as shit when other races show race pride,so why the fuck would i do it too?

If I am going to exploit my white privilege to the fullest potential and enable future generations to enjoy these same advantages, then I cannot afford to associate with that level of impoverished scum.

It takes a cohesive group of people in order to make progress. Even if only a small amount of the (white) population create medical or technological advancements, that progress can only occur in a society which fosters growth in an intellectual and financial way (ie white countries).

Do you niggers understand? While not every white person is a fucking Wernher von Braun, Nicola Tesla or Henry Ford, those guys couldn't have done what they did unless they lived among a homogeneous people who formed the incubator for free-thought.

Do you mind if I ask why you create this thread every day? What motivates you to do this?

I'm not OP. I just hate white faggots who don't appreciate what their ancestors laid out for them.

Oh. Well... I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

Being slightly tan and not supporting Slightly Tan pride

Explain yourself

Why hamstring myself in the name of fake camaraderie?

White Pride

bruh i am white, yea white countries tend to flourish faster, but it still comes down to a nationwide necessity for progression in science and other fields, this is attained through intelligent INDIVIDUALS they arent smart because of their race, they are smart because of natural selection thats it.

I'm a soccer hooligan and don't actually care about pc wannabe nazis
I just fucking hate antifa homos

btw how many times did you knock someone out? how many times did you got stabbed or stabbed someone op? never? thought so

lol I bet you still care about degeneracy and ''muh precious life'' you virgin C U C K

>soccer hooligan
In addition to the overall autism of your post, the US is the only country to call it soccer, and we don't have hooligans here, so wtf?

Natural selection works on races not individuals.

I'm not a burgerfag, but this is a burger imageboard you tard

ich bin deutscher du kleine schwuchtel

>''muh autism''
fucking newfag it's like this is your first day here

Nah man I've been here all summer.

you completely ignored my point. Oh well. Most people don't want to change their mind anyways. I guess I'll have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" when the western world becomes a shit hole islamic caliphate.

>white pride
White Power fags can't even agree on who is and isn't white.

actually we do agree on that, i think islamic doctrine and ideology is bullshit, and that arabs should be left to kill themselves until there are none left/

that is very wrong.

> Arab = Muslim
> Get's killed and wife raped by white blonde Bosnian or Albanian muslim.

dubs

>Be 2014-16 (and soon couples years from now)
>Be black, Hispanic, white.
>"I'm proud to be black. Black lives matter!"
>No one bats an eye
>"I'm proud to be Hispanic!"
>No one bats an eye
>"I'm proud to be Muslim!"
>No one bats an eye
>"I'm proud to be white"
Suddenly you're an Islamophobic, man spreading anti semitic racist Nazi cuck.

When the fuck did this become the way it is?

We're only proud of our heritage, fuck off BLM.

schwuchtel means dick or queen?

adamantium or mithril

if they arent a second gen immigrant, its likely an unrelated deal just saying. hate islam but the place that caused the old world ignorance that islam is so well known for is guess who the arab world.

>Implying no "non-whites" contributed anything to said civilization
>Implying definition of "white" doesn't change from decade to decade

Pretty much every Bosnian/Albanian immigrant in the US is first generation.

i mean from the arab wold, first and second gen for syria are prone or are terrorists.

Well-said. Nobody is 100% white. There is no such thing.

I have no use for either "white pride" retards or "black lives matter" thugs.

>Fuck off nazi punks

Fucking poofters, the lot of ya. You ruined the hardcore scene with bullshit. So get that paddy patch on yer tit and be a bum boy for yer prison pals. Fucking mockery of our race, yer lot.

im not white but it still bothers me that society acts like white people didn't create the best inventions and create the comfy world we live in today

fuck that 3rd world shithole i came from my people never accomplished anything

Agreed.
>Except niggers and sand-niggers.

>Being a member of the "Superior Race" yet still being autistic enough to make this SAME thread day after day after day
explain yourself

I'm proud of being white but I don't act all high and mighty because of what my ancestors did. Yes, some of them were great men that shaped the world into what it is today, but instead of clinging blindly to the past while feeling superior I try to honor them by trying to be just as badass as they were. If I sat on my ass all day bragging about how white I am they would be rolling in their graves. I love being white and I will do my best to live up to the standards of badass whites. 14

Not a participant in the low end of the gene pool who lost even though the whole system was set up for whites to win. How is it to be such a loser? I've never experienced that.

>set up for whites to win
if whites still ruled, why are they now blamed for everything and attacked constantly by the media and the state? Jews are at the top of the food chain now

It took White individuals to create civilized sociiety. Blacks have done literally nothing for society, or at least insignificantly in the majority. At this point, being white is treated as a disease. We will not stand for it. How come is it, that White Nations are melting pots of diversity, but Africa will always be for blacks, Asia for Asians, and India for Indians?

Don't you feel the tiniest bit of responsibility for your brethren?

How do you not get pissed when you hear about shitskins raping white women?

Because I'm proud of accomplishments and achievements I've reached under my own efforts.

Being proud because of an accident of birth, to me, means you have nothing to offer society.

God, I can't fathom that level of loser. How many years were you hit over the head to reach that level of loser? That you even question that it's set up for whites to win just how how pathetic you are.

Who said that I didn't?

No. I stand up for contributing members of society. As other anons have pointed out, the whites who claim kinship and pride are usually the bottom rung of society. I have no pity for people who can't self-introspect and evaluate the realities of their situations.

For every 'white supremacist' I can find 1000 Chinese with 10x the diligence and 10x the motivation.

The reason being, is thanks to "diversity" and encouraging stupidity as part of our culture. And this happened once we became focused on identity politics above real issues.

Also, why are blacks 13% of the population, responsible for 78% of violent crime, 48% of ALL US welfare, the most crimes committed against another race, aka black-on-white crime, etc?

And you know when diversity and identity politics arose? When we gave the colors rights.

jews need to try harder with their pic spam ITT

>>Set up for Whites to win.

>That feeling when niggers are statistically at a x2.5 higher odds of being accepted into medical universities. That feeling when people get undeserved goods just for being of a certain race.

And these fucks tell me we need more "diversity"?
I have never ONCE encountered a decent black folk. All of them are literally cartoon depictions of their entire race.
Kill yourselves, nigger worshippers.

Reason being for what? What claim are you trying to prove here? What's your evidence for this claim?

I'm not sure why blacks are such a large portion of the criminal population. That's a matter of debate for PhDs that have spent their lives studying anthropology and sociology.. What I do find odd is that their proportional representation within the criminal population was not always that over represented. What changed, since 1945, that caused the black population to become so at risk of imprisonment and criminal activities?

If I had to guess it could be the changing societal landscape and attitudes towards minorities. That and the fact that blacks who served in WWII didn't get any of the GI benefits all of their white compatriots received. In my opinion, this set blacks even further back, as they did not have the foundational wealth upon which to build strong family units and communities.

Sorry you haven't met any. I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few.

I find it very frustrating when I see whites like you dragging our race down with your whining about fucking affirmative action. If you weren't such a white nigger yourself you'd be making dosh by just having above average fucking motivation.

Whew, you tip the scales in loserville for sure. Poor, loser white guy, all the minorities get in front of him. If you weren't such a fucking loser, that wouldn't be a problem.

white pride = white version of nigger

No, that's not why.

Do you REALLY want to know why?

>White culture was encouraged and enforced up until the 90s.

>Suddenly, "black pride", "color pride", "black lives", etc.

>Don't realize that black culture is literally violence, drugs, and crime.

>2016
>Teens all indoctrinated in black culture through rap, media, buzzfeed, name it.

>They are still asking for more diversity.

>MY fucking sides.

Why do black fathers have a four times more likely rate to kill their child?

Why are relationships with the male, a black, almost always end up being abusive?

I'll tell you why.

They're not civilized.

Could you provide a bit of source of any of that? I'm genuinely interested in reading about your claims. Not even trolling, I'm willing to empathize with your position and hear you out.

Are you willing to return the courtesy, user? I do enjoy a good bit of educated discourse.

When I walk on the streets, go on the internet, literally do anything, there is constant speech of "diversity", "equality", "black pride".

Don't you thnk they've had their fucking equality yet?

Why is Europe forced to be a melting pot of diversity?

Why only White nations?

Blacks despise whites. Why should I respect blacks?

why do you have pride in something you didn't earn or work for ? Same thing for "American Pride', like Bill Hicks said, you didn't do anything it's where your parents decided to fuck.

Look, everyone here is trying to be nice to you. I, on the other hand are not. You are a fucking loser, a disgrace to the white race and a fitting candidate to be a lead trumpanzee if you're not already one. You're not even low end of the gene pool, you're in negative territory.

I think diversity is a good thing. In business different perspectives have been very valuable in my decision-making. Different cultures will invariably have different approaches to problem solving. Diversity isn't so bad. I agree that most pride movements are just a bunch of people self-identifying with a group. Pride organizations, based on race/birthterms, are pure stupidity.

Full disclosure, I've taken a few African American history classes. Our black professor would often reference "mixing bowl" as being preferential to "melting pot". And I agree. A mix of diverse ways of thinking, moving towards a goal of progress and safety for the society, is beneficial.

And not all blacks resent whites. Those that do resent them for the same reasons many whites resent blacks. A perceived persecution beset upon each other from either side.

'nice debater' here. I think this kind of reaction to these opinions is what fans the flames of this kind of resentful thinking. Good diplomacy and argumentative prose never comes from calling your opponent a 'silly-willy'.

Fuck off you SJW.

Cuz you have to have pride in your actual culture, not your skin tone. "White", sure whatever buddy, there are plenty of different kinds of whites.

French, German, English, Scots, Irish, Spanish, Norwegian are seven different kinds white people. I say have pride in your ancestry not the color of your skin.

White pride? Literally why. The only reason blacks and other coloreds don't do the ancestry thing is cuz they don't know their ancestry; their ancestors were shipped off of slave boats 300 years ago and they took the names of their plantation owners. .

Because when have you ever seen a hot girl in a white pride rally/meeting?

Why would I want to be around inbred hillbillies?

>basing your reasoning around whether you want to fuck them

>L I Z A R D B R A I N
>I
>Z
>A
>R
>D
>B
>R
>A
>I
>N

Notice how every girl at every white pride rally is ugly as fucking fuck? All the atractive ones are out being movie stars and shit that actually matters. White pride people are about as bad as the black dudes they hate.

Inbreds produce weak soldiers.

Master race my ass.

Well well, everybody be sure to tip your fedoras to the supreme gentleman over here who doesn't think with his dick.

Why would you be around people who are visually unappealing? On purpose?

A fine example of someone who doesn't think before they post.

Probably thinks an army of inbreds with an extra chromosome can invade minorities with their tard strength.

>taking Sup Forums seriously

I thought about if I would ever put myself in a situation where I have to listen to incoherent screeching without the promise of hot honnies. How bout, you user?