LOL @ the deluded retards who think Trump will become president. Regardless of what the electoral college did...

LOL @ the deluded retards who think Trump will become president. Regardless of what the electoral college did, Obama still has to transition power to Trump, and since it has been revealed that Trump's election was a Russian forgery, Obama has every legal right to stop that transition and is expected to announce his plans in early January.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKo0SYl1TyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep dreaming nigger.

We prezident now

A Russian forgery? By those 1337 h4ck3r5, right? Lol all the Russians did was expose the Democrats' corruption.

There wasn't even any hacking. Podesta gave away his password in a phishing scam lmao pleb

LOL Your Obama phone is about to turn into an alarm clock motherfucker!

Do you have literally any proofs of this

It is so sweet knowing how Trump and his supporters think they've won, because it will be that much more painful when its ripped away from them when Obama refuses to allow Trump to take office

Deny a bunch of Gun toting bible thumpers who have been waiting 400 years for someone to try and take away their democracy so they can revolution again their process of democracy and elected president?

Wow, you SJWs are really fucking stupid aren't you?

You wouldn't do SHIT and you know it.

You are delusional

Actually I'm not a yank, but I do know as an outsider that they've been waiting for this day, hence the stupid obsession with firearms, and will shoot you dumb fuckers dead.

I'll just sit back and kek, you dumb fucks would have brought it down on your own heads.

trump supporters obsess over guns because of their own inadequacy. They cannot defend themselves or satisfy a woman on their own

Pro Tip: You might not want to start a revolution with an opposite side painted as "Gun toting" Ill have 3 in your chest before you hit the ground friend..

Weak bait. Surprised people took it tbh.

>Op makes up crazy nonsense
>everyone accepts it without a source
>people start fighting over Op's short fiction tale

lemastertorle.jpg

I hear lots of Husbands say this. Mostly from their wives as I drop another load in them. Neither of us respect you

Demons live in the toilet too
youtube.com/watch?v=uKo0SYl1TyA

Fifty years ago they were lynching blacks for wolf whistling at a white woman. There is regular news of where they shot people asking to use the phone after a breakdown dead because they feel threatened someone was on their property. If you think for a second they wont kill if given excuse or opportunity to feel justified in doing then you are dumb as fuck. Even if you're just a Sup Forums troll. I honestly hope Obama and the others are stupid enough to pull this shit, it will be hilarious, short lived but hilarious.

You're seem to be on the losing end of history.. Typical liberals..

Won't happen.. he literally can't do shit at this point..So stay mad. Congress and the Senate would eat his ass alive.. sorry you lost.. enjoy the new order..

Not a yank, as I've said previously. So ain't starting no revolution. Just understand cause and effect. Stick that knife in the electrical socket, go on, it wont hurt because you're on the right side of history.

This user gets it.. The SJW and safe space posse would get slaughtered..

try about 100 years ago. and lynchings were done when a black guy raped a woman or was burglarizing a town. AND that was only in the deep south and it was only a few people not the entire white race.

Congress and the senate are also calling for an investigation into Trump's illegal Russia connections. Stay mad

Niggers don't use alarm clocks

1981 was the last lynching, Michael Donald, and let's not forget Mississippi burning, nor Dylan Roof. Read a history book before putting yourself on the "right" side of it.

Be prepared. You have pointed out a fact. The keyboard warriors are incoming to tell you you must be a white cis male. And evidence is a fabrication of the white male, so anything you say is not relevant

1981... that was just conspiracy to commit a murder at that point. people werent going around lynching niggers in the fucking 80's man.

nice non-point here

its not funny if it needs cue cards Kid.. that is the joke.. the phone becomes an alarm clock, to get up and work. ha ha..

They actually lynched the nigger in Mobile Alabama March 21 1981. Strung him up, two KKK members convicted. In response to another nigger shooting a white cop.

but you understand what I'm saying right? It was an isolated incident of some hopped up skinheads.

really stfu

no you have no facts just ignorant skepticism

The only deluded retard is you and all of your ilk.

>waaah im a libtard still throwing a temper tantrum like the overgrown toddler i am because trump won

your just as bad as that baldwin cunt,democrats are the biggest sore losers in the world

HAHAHA no where'd you hear that CNN

They had just come from a Klan meeting where a lynching was suggested due to the murder of a white cop. Wasn't a hopped up incident, it was premeditated. The victim however was not predetermined and was just the first convenient black victim. Deny it all you like that culture is not dead, but dormant, and is waiting for an excuse to come back. That's why giving it and excuse, like trying to take their guns or openly undermine a democracy, is the dumbest thing anyone can do in the states

the kkk doesnt do shit. its basically a social group for like minded people. like the black panthers. its a very cherry picked example. the point is lynchings werent even prolific even in the kkk's hayday and were almost always retaliation on a specific person or persons. Theres nothing to be ashamed about. It wasnt nearly as bad as they want you to believe and it was just a few very wealthy people that owned the slaves in the first place. 99% of the white race had nothing to do with it and we had a damned civil war over it. If they cant forgive us then fuck em. I have no sympathy or guilt for anything people have done in history. its a cautionary tale nothing more.

Knowing that the people who live in your town can murder you and get away with it has a larger effect than the number of people who got murdered that way.

You probably do have sympathy and/or guilt for things people have done in history, and if you don't, then you're a retarded edgelord fat kid. History is relevant.

Chekkd

>History is relevant

Kek

notice I said cautionary as in its bad I realize that but I dont really have sympathy when I see what most black people are doing now.

First trump was running as a joke.
Then he would never get the nom
Then he would never overtake hillary in the polls
Then he would never win the election
Then the recounts were sure to doom him
Then the electoral college would never vote for him

And now Obama is not going to give up power to him?

You guys do know that not everyone is as much of a whinny little bitch as you rioters are right?

Obama is smart enough to know he lost and throwing a hissy fit and refusing to leave is only going to make him look worse in the history books.

The only justifiable reason for Obama to not transition power at this point would be martial law which is highly unlikely no matter how big of a temper tantrum the crybabies throw.

So i gotta ask... What is it with the anti gun people and their rampant obsession with dicks?
Every time guns get brought up its dicks this and dicks that and big dicks and small dicks and black dicks and blue dicks. just dicks dicks dicks.

Why are anti gun people so obsessed with dicks?

lol at retarded bait OP, who thinks gay shit about fags and gay stuff

Actually you stated that there have been no lynchings in the US for a hundred years. The last was in 1981, disproving that assertion, conclusively. You then stated it was a conspiracy, I pointed out it was a successful lynching. You then said unorganised hopped up skin heads when it was a pre-planned lynching by members of the KKK in retaliation to a white cop killing. You now state that the KKK is a fringe group and don't matter, which is a point that had nothing to do with the original argument. I mean really, just admit you got somethings wrong, moving the goal posts and downplaying is a bitch move.

Truth is the past you're claiming is far away and not coming, ain't that far away and is boiling under the surface. If you cant see that then maybe again, read your history books. In position of my original argument the lynchings weren't brought up as an example as regular behavior either, more that mob justice (Hell the Bundy Ranch being another example), people deciding to pick up guns and dole it out for themselves is a possibility in the states and one that increases the more one antagonizes and infringes on their rights, perceived or real. By all means, continue to do so. All SJWs, BLM and Neo-Progressives have copped so far is a lost election, a few nasty youtube vids and some mocking. Push shit to far, like block a Trump Presidency, you niggas is fucked.

>were almost always retaliation on a specific person or persons
Not true dude, read a book.

I know right. if you were a black guy in the south they just chased you down and strung you up no questions.

thats why there are no black people in the south today because the RACIST KK NAZIS ISLAMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC CHRISTIANS just rounded them all up and shot them like trumps anti gay mass murdering force is going to do!

which one because I'll tell you that most books on the subject are lets just say a little biased.

How to instantly find all the keyboard warriors on Sup Forums:
>Post this