Both parents fixed

>Both parents fixed
>Born anyways
>Have a fallout with dad, wish his house burns down because that's the only thing I can imagine leveling out his ego.
>It happens
>Move across the country to try my luck with my crush
>Had a dream that they're trans
>Correct
>Move back home to help brother with research project
>Have dreams about crush-now-ex (due to horrific circumstances) coming to my state
>No contact for two years, she fucking moved from across the country to an hour from my house.

ITT: Ask someone who's apparently a wizard anything relevant.

So you haven't killed with this power yet? Rookies ....

Ok

Killing is a weak solution for weak minds.
Violence is the last bastion of the unintelligent.

Tell me wizard, will i ever lose my virginity?

Whats the euromillions numbers for tomorrow?

Long as you don't kill yourself.
17 25 4 7 2 12 5

alright i'm game..

what's my chances with the one who got away that i just found again?

>MFW
Worse than ever before.

why? it literally seems like circumstances are pushing us together?

How tall am i

Gasing the kikes thats the answer

I may be projecting, but I imagine you're intense about this person
>it literally seems like circumstances are pushing us together
Because, speaking for both of us, believing that makes us both sound crazy. There's no fate or cosmic power. We're just subject to the incidences of seeming deus ex machina that happen to fall into our lap for better or worse.
Nigga idk.

no i just don't know what to think after not seeing someone after so many years and then we are literally stepping on each other constantly now.

I don't know what to tell you. It's for you to judge, but I'd recommend you remember that this isn't the same person you knew however many years ago. Their life has changed. Your life has changed. Both of your abilities to perceive the world and each other have changed as well.

>(due to horrific circumstances)
Explain.

Also, use your powers to guess my age, weight, and number of letters in first name.

guess he doesn't use yahoo

kek

He was raped by a 3rd party and it destroyed our potential to connect with each other.

>Also, use your powers to guess my age, weight, and number of letters in first name.
faggot, gaylord, cuck. Not within my power; I can wish circumstances into reach, but not into hand. I'm not some faggot diviner.

what do you mean he doesn't use yahoo.

Breach. Yahoo. Read. News.

I think I killed a guy with meme magic. I've posted to several magic 8 ball threads asking if I did kill a man with meme magic and they all said yes. It's kind of freaking me out.

oh the yahoo hack... i thought it was to do with the post they were replying to.

Yo Wizard OP,
Are ghosts real?

Nope.