Can anyone help me ? I want to be a trap a really sexy one...

Can anyone help me ? I want to be a trap a really sexy one, but right now im only 15 does anyone have any tips or tricks ? Ive heard you have to work out alot too.

If that's you then you just posted CP. Please leave.

squats for ur bum, healthy diet, pills if you're not on any possibly, adopt the image, embrace yourself, suck dick. Nice but btw, would fondle
(Source: me)

Kik? And that's a beautiful butt baby?

Get out boio, go dress like a girl on your own time.

Kik?

why don't you summon /|\ods, cuck?

Please kill yourself.

Shave everything, be skinny, buy lingerie

don't use it. no smartphone because spending all my $$ on drugs

> but right now im only 15
What the fuck? MOOOODS!

Okay I will.

MODS MODS MODS.

First of all is that bum clean?

MODS MODS MODS

No, YOU kill yourself.

Send pic then OP, lets see dat ass?
also thats not even OP

yeah its not me haha XD
thanks man someone said do squats but i find them so hardd '-'

man dont get me banned. i spend so much time here xP if you dont wanna answer my questions then leave

You're already getting banned for being an underage faggot.

you got a kik?

A lot of getting a nice cute body and ass all comes down to raising your estrogen, getting fat on your lower legs, and being hairless.

Drop your kik and delete the thread tard. Before you get fucking pissed on by mods.

If you didn't wanna get banned, you should have just said you're 18

Underage b&

Yeahh but ill be lying then wouldnt i :3
i wont tell if you dont xD

Good it'll help you kill yourself faster

If squats are tiring, try maybe 10 a day and then move up from there. it does require energy and devotion, but the end product will be wort it, having both the boys and grills wanting a piece ;*

getting fat on my legs but why and how ? isnt a trap supposed to be skinny ?

>:3
>xD
That's it faggot. Out.

hmmm i see thanks man. does it make my bum more rounder or something ? ill be trying squats everyday from now on. usually i just keep healthy by running on a treadmill thats it

Ha! wouldn't you love that?

after you good sir ^o^

Get out of here. seriously

yes and no, you want to be skinny overall but you also want to be more curvious on your lower half to look more feminine.

Having no ass is not as trappy at all.
Do lots of leg exercise's mostly focusing on glutes, raise estrogen for finnishing results, smoothen skin, try not to cut your hair but make it clean and cute.

oh yeahh i remember a glute machine in the gym i think, i was using it when my brother told me its for girls who want big asses xD i stopped out of embarrasment then haha. also about the hair should i trim it abit ?

adding onto that, in your pic if your really OP, being a real trap really comes down to looking like a real girl. Although once you get to the pic in the first post really its not that difficult to achieve. Being a cute boy is the hardest part of getting there, absolutely thin body belly up but belly down a nice smooth sexy leggy look.

For the sexual part gl enjoying penis (fucking hate cum taste), most guys like bj's so if you really want to get down to it start eating your cum. Taking it up the butt is the easiest part and the most enjoyable.

I am 15 and want to be a trap too. Where are you from?

uhh well you dont need to do weight training, cardio help quite a lot too in getting a nice ass n sexy leggs. Yes trim your hair thinner, depending on your hairstyle you will want to have thin silky hair and not thick and messy.

Really if your dead serious about becoming a trap see if you can get estrogen pills right away before your manhood hair grows in, if its part of your genetics (sadly waxing will never get rid of them)

Can you or the other one drop a kik or something? This is stale.

not a trap cuz i gave up a while ago, its a difficult route to go especially when your closet bi ;D
Canada here, Will bang any cute guys tho.

There is always laser hair removal.

actually i have tasted cum twice before x3 it was my best friends loll, i dont find it really horrible kinda alright tbh. But yeah the pic in my main post isn't me

I don't have a Kik.

U.K bro x) wbu ?

Are you the OP or someone else?
Scotland, UK.

15? Oh.... I feel gross just having seen your pic.

Yea its expensive af, and even the so it yourself hair removal is costly requiring you to trat yourself every week to get permanent results
Yea I have tasted my own its pretty tasteless, it from most of my experience older guys (like 40+) have way sour tasting cum.
You should blow me instead faggot.

are you in ontario?

someone else, Just posting cause im bored.
mb for misunderstanding.
Lot of cute traps are impossible to find, or actually so passable they are unnoticed

Different person, but also from Scotland, Glasgow specifically. When are you 16? XD

that guy isnt me haha, oh nice you guys look funny in kilts X'D no offence, im from the east midlands. in Nottingham
damn 40 is old as hell. i did it with a 13 year old when i was 12 lol, and sure xP

yes, 416, Im pretty masculine so dont expect to see any trappyness from me.

I wouldn't mind paying for it if it works. It's better than waxing for the rest of your life.

I've tasted my own cum and I do sort of like it.

I feel disgusting just having accidentally seen your underage ass OP. Thanks.

Read the thread autismo, not OP's ass.

The main pic wasnt me !!! I found the pic around here lol

If you think 40 is old as hell, you are too young to be here.

Oh, okay. You're the Canadian one. How old are you?
Next March, my man.
I've never worn a kilt in my life tbh. I kind of feel bad about being Scottish being we're so anti-English now. And I'm from Strathclyde.

I've helped a few Traps around Glasgow get more acquainted with their submissive side if you are interested once you are legal? XD

hahaha xD i guess its because my dads like 40..
lol it doesnt matter, who cares, aslong as they have nice dicks and stuff i dont think they'd mind c:

start out doing squats with no weight, instead trying to get a correct form. before long tho you'll begin to TONE your ass which will slim it down rather then plump it up. don't kill yourself. after nailing the form you can probably try one-legged squats (10 left, 10 right or w/e) before moving on to weighted reps

I'm intrigued. I would be careful though because the government watches us now. o_o
Hm?

>la dee da

not to mention GENES ya fool...

if someone's a fucking egg-shaped bear they'll never pull off a "trap" no matter how hard they try or how many pills they swallow

20, pretty old but I have kinda been hooking up with other guys sense 17 xD, havent in a while tho.
its like 1000$ for a treatment, also more depending on your hair. Perferibly if I had the money I would remove everything neck down and even any facial hair.

I used to meet guys that old cause i was looking for a sugar daddy, honestly its really difficult and you wont make the cut 90% of the time or the other guy doesn't want to pay unless hes got a small cock. Its not like hentai where thy have big meaty cocks and pay a lot T-T

Tip n°1, post more pics.
Tip n°2, work on your voice.
Tip n°3, be the girliest you can.
Tip n°4 let me lovingly destroy your anus.

reAD THE FUCKING RULES UNDERAGED FAG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That price sucks but I'm sure you can DIY hair removal kits?

Also, do you think if I'm serious about being a trap then I should get hormones now? I'm 15 but I don't want to mess myself up.

Not quite yet, but yeah soon. Do you want to chat somewhere else if you are 'intrigued'? XD

yea that too and if you have a decent face (too manly wont cut it) Most of the time the face is what makes it difficult in covering your masculinity.

if my ass looks like this after that then ill deffo do it

holy shit bro chill out xD im not harming anyone just looking for some advice, i dont think the mods give a shit since im not giving out info or whatver xP

i dont know i often get called girly and shit like that, my friend even said to me once if someone tried raping me id let it happen to me . hopefully i have good genes then :D

theirs a thingy i saw called Hair Removal Laser 4X, thats the thing i said you need to do like weekly and shit and not all the reviews are convincing.

As for hormones you should do some research, ideally in some countries if your parents agree that you are infact better off as a female you can go to the doctors to get them. Im not 100% sure about them but the whole thing about that being illegal i think is just for moral reasons or some shit, but really I doubt it will screw up much of yourself.

Has to do with you going through puberty but imo if you do it before puberty perhaps you can avoid some of the masculine genes to trigger such as height and major hair growth.

Its best to look it up yourself, if you think you may need em try to get em asap. If i lived in a perfect world i would have gotten them long ago and turned into a girl.

Tbh I don't really use many sites apart from Sup Forums and a few others but if you give me something then I could make an account later (for whatever site it is) and maybe talk to you.

It can't be now though because I have school at 9. :P
Moot was 15 when he made this site.
Ikr?

Here ya go

Oh shit. I am decently tall for my age and also I don't want my mum or dad or anyone else to know that I want to take hormones.

Try discord? My name on it is Simriel

nice dubs, but... honestly if you are underraged and want to be a trap this is the best time to do this. but stick to lurking (or just don't say your age at all or make it obvious), this kind of shit ruins the community and other people won't look kindly of you. make sure you stick to this and don't give up halfway through. only if you stick to this and keep doing it will you achieve what you want to be.

Once the breasts appear it's kinda hard to hide.

point number 6 is eat more Semen ... lolllll i dont think anyone would do that
good point about moot haha. these old idiots saying get out need to chill xD

order hormones from india online. take hormones. pretty simply stuff.

Discord btw is a free online chat site, even has trap channels XD Also forgot to say, nice use of Kill la Kill pic.

To lose weight eat 1lb of protein for 1lb of body weight every day.

How the fuck am I supposed to eat 200lb of protein a day?

be my trap gf

thanks for advice mann its a long read but ill definitly stick to it and try it from now on
also about this, imagine my family found out. id be screwed over damnit

>thinking no one would eat more semen

welcome to Sup Forums

your own semen counts though, it's no big deal. reduce the salt from and increase the sugar in your diet and you'll be fine

> right now im only 15
gtfo newfag. read the rules before u shitpost fuckface.

exactly so doing that may be too difficult
being a closet will honestly get you no where unless you have extreme commitment meaning if you arnt doing something every day you will never see progress.

I don't have one but I can get one. A lot of people on here have asked me to get Discord so it's about time that I do.
I'm already girly to some people probably so I don't think they'll say anything. A-And... I could always wear baggy shirts just in case anyone starts questioning?
Are you the Nottingham person? Do you have anything we could talk on later if ya want?
Thanks. :)