Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRvhn83mKc
dubtrack.fm/join/chillbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need to get a real hobby and some friends you lonely faggot

how about no?

What an ugly ho

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRvhn83mKc

OP she has a vagina you know most of Sup Forums now only wants feminine penis she can't be queen of Sup Forums only a man shaped like a woman can be

You used to be so kawl Sup Forums.
In the old days this whore would have her life fuckin destroyed.
Just seeing her cry would have been quite tasteful . For our entertainment. For the lulz.

Now you only care about dickgirls. Meh

i agree with you i was being sarcastic this evil little cunt destroyed her moms life we by all logic should destroy hers and in a public way but being Sup Forums's queen isn't gonna happen

this is bordering on a personal army request that no one gives a fuck about. Do us all a favor and an hero.

come join us in here,

dubtrack.fm/join/chillbox

Fuck off negro.

You don't like seeing pretty little girls cry anymore?
The thing the little bitch did to her mother is like a bonus or whatever.

Say we demand copyright on everyone of her videos or something like that, leave her with no income living in a forgein country like Japan. Having her to appeal to prostitution or whatever to get money.
Also we get to be on the interntetz news like heroes.

this has nothing to do with personal army at all this little cunt is a horrible person and a lair who ruined her moms life. honestly Sup Forums has fucked peoples lives up for less

She's like the perfect target for Sup Forums.

Pretty, small, cute, looks innocent. But in the inside she's a fucking little vicious bitch that left her mom with no money to live.
She also copyright infringmented a video from a guy who was exposing her, and the bitch didn't wanted to make the video go down. SHE FUCKING CLAIMED THE MONEY FOR THE VIDEO. LOL

don't tell me you her her annoying voice and you don't wanna fucking troll the fuck out of this attention whore

It took a lot more to get Sup Forums to fully fuck with Jessi back in the day, and Sup Forums is full of normies nowadays.

omg haha. this is fucking crazy. What a dysfunctional family, I love it. Mother pimping out and whoring out her daughter, letting her get stalked by some weaboo pedo from japan and then let them get married. And her daughter then fucked another guy few days later after marriage, with her mother taking picks.

Didn't think I would watch even a minute of that long ass video but it was so fucking amusing, ended up watching most of it. Hilarious shit, wouldn't mind getting involved with those dysfunctional fucks and playnig around.

Just to add, reactions of the fucks in this thread is even more hilarious. Fucking kids lol... why do you give a shit what she did to her mother? And vice versa. Surely she is not someone without any blame. She raised her daughter into such a bitch. Who gives a shit now. She barely did shit to her, just scam her. Go to court and sorted.

Hi, Vexxed. Still mad Fullscreen stomped you? Still bff with Margaret? Nice personal army request.

YEAH FUCKING BITCH SHIT!

You're right, they are already fucked up as shit.

Would be interesting to see what happens if Sup Forums comes around.

TBH, I saw that little bitch video about her accent (was redirected from vixen mad video) and said to myself: This bitch is so going to be fucked up by Sup Forums. I was afraid you guys haven't already fucked her up already!
But what the fuck, why just don't we fuck her up again and again, see her become fat because her bulimia or whatever, just to see what happens and get a laugh out of it