ITT:Post weight loss tips

ITT:Post weight loss tips
Only Sup Forumsros who have actually lost weight.

>Only thing that's ever worked for me was, eat more vegetables (cruciferous) and fiber, cut sugar and bread. don't eat anything after 6, and lifting weights (no cardio)

>Going to bed hungry pretty much guarantees weight loss but it is terrible for your sleep and it sucks in general.

>also fat hate thread

That's weird. If I don't eat, I get sleepy because of it. Few times I'll eat once a day, and it's whatever I want. I guess that's why I've never been a hambeast.

When you go to bed, try keeping it cool in your room. I hear that helps people lose weight...

yeah keeping cool especially your testicles increases testosterone production.

For me finding why I wanted to lose weight was the key part. I tried to lose weight twice before but without a good reason I'd always give up half-way through (being healthier wouldn't cut it for me personally). My tip is find a good why and then just pick one out of the hundreds of diets/exercise programs.

Maybe it is because your body gets used to it and tries to conserve energy. Idk I've never been a hambeast but I am heavier than I'd like to be at the moment like 10-15 lbs overweight. I drink like a fish every weekend which definitely doesn't help.

Usually after a breakup I get in amazing shape out of spite but then as soon as i get in a new relationship I let myself go. It is a vicious cycle but now I just want to be in shape cuz im sick of this muffin top. Also this is going to sound gay but looking at people in better shape than you is a good motivator.

Want to lose weight easy? No problem man.

Eat only once in the morning, turkey sandwich, avocado, tomato, lettuce, wheat bread.

Cardio. Lots and lots of cardio.

Everyday, 5x a week. No cheat meals. None of that shit.

In 90 days I lost 79 lbs.
EASY AS FUCK.

Your metabolism will go up, and your testosterone will drop. You'll wake up feeling like shit everyday. Push through it, and do cardio only.

Best cardio?
Incline walking, 1 hour.
Jog for 10 mins.
Cycle until your leg cramps.

That is definitely impressive but I also lift and have a decent amount of muscle so eating once a day won't cut it for me.

You can't starve yourself. When you do that, your metabolism slows and relies on what's already in your body. Then whenever you become hungry or decide to eat more than usual, it isn't digested as quickly and in turn packs on weight. Just eat until you're full (and no more), but make sure the foods are healthy.

I feel you. My bell rung when I saw my whole life going to shit, my grades fell big time, broke up with my gf, lost many of my friends and I started smoking due to all the stress. I decided to make a U-turn which was especially hard due to my dad being a drunk but now I can say I'm doing better, got into uni, I'm dating I still gotta keep working on my shape and completely cut smoking off (almost a month without it)

That's exactly it. All part of dealing with depression. If I'm both tired and hungry, I'll sleep and wake up the next day completely absent of hunger. I've been asked what I do to lose weight (I bounce from being average to skinny and back to average again), I tell them it's all part of depression. I get joking responses that "I wish I had that", I let them know with a serious tone "I would gladly take your weight at the most you ever had and gladly trade it off with my depression, and I could be assured I would live longer than you. Trust me, I want that more than you." They don't seem to be joking or happy after I say that.

It's annoying when people ask me questions about my mental health. They're better of reading a psychology book than asking me. And I'm easily irritated. Very few things that satisfy me is how quick I shut people down.

chaos spawn

ima try that soylent shit for a month, or 2 weeks at least.

gonna order them now and begin on the 1st. new year new me

>CLENBUTEROL

>CLENBUTEROL
>CLENBUTEROL
>CLENBUTEROL
>CLENBUTEROL

>CLENBUTEROL
>CLENBUTEROL
>CLENBUTEROL

>Then whenever you become hungry or decide to eat more than usual

Found your problem. The trick is to not eat more because you're hungry until you're done losing weight and looking to maintain.

LCHF and dont skimp on the fat. Try it for two month's without any cheating if you cheat even once you are screwed but if you can keep it up your fat will just melt away.

go to /fit/ loser

I lost 35 lbs. in a week just by doing the 'Fat, sick and nearly dead' vegetable juice diet. That's pretty extreme.

What I recommend instead is drinking nothing but freshly produced vegetable juice for one day and doing keto(healthy protein like chicken, fish, lean red meat ,etc. and raw vegetables) the next day. Alternate until day 7, when you get to go out and have yourself a nice meal eating whatever you want.

You should lose a ton of weight in a reasonable amount of time and feel a lot healthier.

get a bicycle

this is the random board I can post whatever I want you fatty

I wrestled for a number of years back in high school. I found that most people try to control either food or exercise, but if you want to actually lose weight, you have to do both. Don't fall for any of the stupid fitness programs that promise you can eat whatever and still get thin.

Don't eat carbs. Or eat very little, lost 65 pounds in like three months doing this

>A D D E R A L L
>D
>D
>E
>R
>A
>L
>L

thats gold

Type A hepatitis worked for me. 14 lbs lost in 10 days or less.

Keeping my new weight is also easy due to dietary restrictions.

Here is a tip, STOP FUCKING EATING SO MUCH YOU FAT FUCKING TUB OF LARD...

It really is that easy...

thank you i ran out of fat hate pictures so now im going to post girls wearing processed cheese standing next to classic cars

So I realized something probably life changing the other day. It's probably a "duh" for most people, but I'm willing to bet it's not common thinking to a lot of overweight people. I know it wasn't for me. First off, don't eat until you're hungry. That part is "duh". We all know that. We don't do it, but we know it. It's this second part that I never understood. Don't eat until you're full. Just eat until you're not hungry anymore. Yes, there is a difference. It's that difference that I'm betting a lot of people don't understand.

Seriously this, Just eat less food.

good job man, keep it up

it's so easy.

calculate your caloric intake needed to lose 2lbs per week.

add 30 minutes of cardio daily.

eliminate sugar, and drink tons of water (it keeps you 'full').

it's that simple.

yeah just eat a bit and wait and you wont be hungry.

that thing has a rotting fetus in it

Don't get me wrong I'm not pretty but I have lost over 130 pounds. My best tip, it'll sound silly is, you have to want it more than anything else in your life. Yes, even that cheeseburger.

thought she was holding two birds

lifting weight works like magic against body fat located around your belly if you eat an apple 15 mins before routine and then eat a good amount of protein right after your lifting routine

Good job. Start lifting heavy weights 3 times a week you'll lose more weight and itll be easier to keep off since muscle burns energy.

>mullet
>D.A.R.E shirt
>actually beats wife

I cut back on bread, rice and potatoes. Fraction of my previous sugar intake. Basic exercising and daily short walks. Lost 32 pounds and have kept them off for the last 6 months.

Its a math equation OP
cals in VS cals out
Start recording every cal you eat. If you eat 1200 cals for a day you must burn over 1200 cals to loose weight. Burn more cals then your eat and you will loose weight
Pic unrelated

the tiles are so brown from all the leftover shit that gets stuck in her rolls

work out until your fat ceases to exist, until the end of time itself.

czechem

Count calories
Doesn't matter what you eat if your goal is simple weight loss. If you eat better, you'll feel and look better.

If you do cardio, low intensity for a long time (walking) and high intensity for short periods (sprints) supposedly burn a good amount without making you hungry. Lifting burns calories as well.

If you're serious, buy a food scale and use MyFitnessPal
I went from 170-140 in around 4 months with almost no cardio (just lifting 3x a week)

9999s

Now that's comedy!

Get a job pushing carts at walmart. I went from 236 to 155 in two years. I still eat like a pig but I'm losing weight at the same time.

>I just have my hair back, i usually have a middle part
>Actually think the drug war is a joke, and hemp is a miracle plant
>Single as a pringle

>Eat less

>Move more

Works every time.

the max weight I've ever been was 210 the lowest 155 I am now 175 but I have a decent amount of muscle. I'd like to lose at least 10lbs but Its hard with work and the shitty food i end up eating there, For breakfast I eat plain oatmeal with cinnamon, lunch I eat shit, Dinner I eat kale and chicken or a protien shake. My problem is on the weekend I drink beer and eat fried food.

I had a doctor tell me the main trick is resting calorie burn ie how much your body needs to burn just at rest.

Lean muscle eats a lot of calories so just being strong and keeping your calorie count down will do it.

I lost like 70 pounds when i was 19 because i got a job pushing shopping carts.

My weight stayed pretty low til like this year (30 now) even though i work heavy as fuck construction and eat way healthier. Gained like 40 pounds since april.

Metabolism, amirite guise?

I lost weight quite rapidly by only eating 400 calories per day of chicken, and bell peppers. At the same time I was cycling 20km per day and taking a number of supplements.

Don't do that, it was shit.

Kek'd and check'd.

my god.

well with that mullet i wouldn't doubt you're single

yeah im close to 30 and it aint easy

>>uses life alert

You can running like 3 or 5 Kilometers every 3 days and you'll lose some weight.

When i've started this i was 88 KG now am 68-70 so i think my method its fine.

Going to bed hungry is not terrible for your sleep and it doesn't suck in general. Your body slows down and your stomach becomes the least of your concerns. The same thing happens if your stomach is full, but it's even worse because then food is essentially just sitting there moving way slower than it usually does.

Dinner should be the smallest meal of the day, and breakfast should be the largest.

lol got me

I lost about 60 lbs a few years back. I did it by being too poor to buy food and working 3 jobs. Those 2 things basically guarantee weight loss.

imagine what those tiny chubby hands feel like holding your cock clouds.jpeg

increase activity
decrease calories

This. Hunger becomes a circadian rhythm if you eat on a schedule.

You really shouldnt be going to bed with food in your stomach. If youre hungry before bed you either eat too many late night meals and snacks, or you starved yourself that day.

>That is an awesome spock on a surfboard statue >bro where is it located?

moderation
count calories, macros if you can

Lowest for me was 175. But with good muscle mass.

Now im 220. But as posted earlier, it must be age because ive never worked harder or eaten healthier in my life and yet my weight, she climbs.

Or im totally missing something.

Count. Calories.

That's it. If your calorie intake stays under 1,500/day, you'll lose weight. It'll go faster if you exercise, but stay under 1,500 (but over 1,000). That's the whole story.

OP hey, Ex-bodybuilder Sup Forumsro here.

I've done the crazy boiled-chicken and tons of supplements thing, crazy workouts, all that shit. Now if you want to lose weight here's some simple tips:

1. Go to the gym and do 2 sets of 3 exercises for 3 weeks. You'll feel like you're not doing a lot, but the best thing you can do is not overwork yourself too fast, just get the muscles working for 3 weeks before you start pushing it.

2. Eat breakfast. Get some fucking Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches as CostCo. I love them, fuckin' eat 'em.

3. Cut out the snacks, go to your pantry and cabinets when your willpower is high and throw away your snacky shit.

I would post more, sorry, gotta jet, lyfe

Porridge first thing every day, followed by an apple, cut out fizzy drinks, especially diet drinks. Have lost 2 stone in 2 months

This does it for me:
>1.5 to 2 hours of cardio 6 to 7 days a week
>no simple carbs (sugar, refined flour, etc.)
>no alcohol
>body weight exercises twice a week

>Dinner should be the smallest meal of the day, and breakfast should be the largest.

My granddad used to say
>Breakfast like a king

>Lunch like a lord

>Dinner like a pauper

Kek'd

Bruce Lee actually. Junk shop in Middlefield Connecticut. Forget the price maybe $1800.

thanks generic 30 year old advice that doesn't even consider nutrition and digestion.

the correct answer is to eat better food.

It needs to be cold enough for you to shiver for that to work.

The first sentence and a half of this is true.

Except different foods have different effects in your metabolism.

>just cut out what you're not suppose to eat a lot

Explain to me why I am not losing weight. I autisticly recorded everything I ate for the last 2 weeks along with lifting 2-3x a week and walking 20-40 minutes 5 times a week.

Week1
203.5lbs

--Sunday
small pepperoni stick
big salad with vinaigrette dressing, can of tuna, and ~50g of cheddar
glass of milk
handfull of walnuts

--Monday
Bowl of pho with beef
big salad with vinigrette dressing, 50g of cheddar, 50g of walnuts
small bowl of shepherds pie

--Tuesday
Banana
Nanaimo bar
small bowl of shepherds pie
SanPellegrino
Apple

--Wednesday
Banana
small pizza
glass of milk

--Thursday
small ceaser salad
garlic bread
cup of bolognese
small salad with vinaigrette dressing, 50g of cheddar, 50g of walnuts

--Friday
Banana
big salad with can of tuna, 50g of cheddar, 50g of walnuts
large steamed milk
small pepperoni stick
mandarin orange
slice of Camembert

--Saturday
Bowl of cereal
bowl of tortellini with meatballs
bowl of salad with vinaigrette dressing
glass of milk

Math works faggot .... calories in < calories out = weight loss. 3500 calorie deficiency = 1 lb lost

cut out the vinaigrette dressing, any animal products, and the walnuts.

Exercise and eat all your carbs in the morning or before train/exercise. After 6 eat protein and good fats, if must eat carbs, don't eat refined ones.

Except you don't know your resting calorie burn rate, and different foods are burned differently. It's the opposite of simple math.

Its not that hard

Whole
Food
Plant
Based

Specifically, lrn to cook flavoring with spice not sugar and salt. Cook lots of beans and eat lots of greens. Add a little cardio and you're good to go.

Double the workout. Cut the dairy completely. Cut the amount of meat you consume. Eat more greens. Drink a shit ton of water.

Week2
205lbs

--Sunday
plate of chinese takeout
glass of eggnog
6 garlic stuffed olives

--Monday
Naval orange
bowl of tortalinni with meatballs
glass of eggnog
6 garlic stuffed olives

--Tuesday
cup of risotto
large ceasar salad with 7 prawns
10 garlic stuffed olives

--Wednesday
Large ceasar salad
Glass of Eggnog
8 garlic stuffed olives

--Thursday
banana
bowl of peas with butter
1 sushi roll
1 nigiri
9 garlic stuffed olives
mandarin orange

--Friday
Big salad with can of tuna and 50g of walnuts
mandarin orange
Large steamed milk
chocolate truffle
protien ball

--Saturday
banana
slice of havarti
vietnamese rice and beef dish

I am currently 204lbs. My salads consist of fennel, purple cabbage, and nappa cabbage and even with the cheese, walnuts and dressing they should be about 600 calories.

I'm eating about 1/3 of what I did before and am hungry all the time.

Walking isn't cardio. You need to do something that gets your heartrate higher. Also, as weird as it sounds, you might not be eating enough. Count calories and eat the suggested amount for your body weight. If you cut back too much, your metabolism will drop and you'll just feel tired all the time.

i lost about 12 kilos over 3 months this summer.

All i did was eat around 1000 calories a day. CUT ALL CARBOHYDRATES.

Instead of eating pasta and chicken - ONLY EAT THE CHICKEN. fry some chicken, add some broccoli, some aspargus - boom 100 calorie lunch. eat 2 times a day, skip breakfast.

you dont need more. eat small portions, youre not gonna die.

Former obese person. Down over 70lbs to 165lbs at 6'1"

There is only one way to lose fat:

Consume calories at a slower rate than your body burns them and wait.

yeeeaaah that works but isnt necessarily a healthy way to do it.
you could limit your fat and carb intake while lifting too.
ie its not limiting all food or starving yourself. just eat right, and eat smaller portions of healthy food more often (like 6x perday) which increases metabolism

the waking up feeling like shit is your brain and organs suffering.
also you dont have to do cardio only, lifting will burn and turn fat into muscle