I bought $50 and she gave me 2.0 what should I do she didn't give me it all

I bought $50 and she gave me 2.0 what should I do she didn't give me it all

kill a nigga

>$25/gm
thats a lot more than i pay

So I should rob her

call her and tell her to give you the rest! If you dont do that she will do the same thing next time you buy from her

I did tell her she said she'd hook me up next time but I don't trust that shit

From where im from i can get 2gr with 15-20$

take it out of her pussy

I pay $20 a G sometime $15 or $10 a g

lmao, that's not 2g.
Also this shit is most likely a bait.

ayt but make sure that she will give you the rest

What should I do if she don't tho

ask to buy another sack, this one bigger than the last, then pull out a knife or gun, push it to her neck or skull, tell her you'll fucking kill her if she ever does it again, take the weed she has with her, job done

Dont be scared to raise your voice a bit and to insist. If she really dont want to give you the rest just stop buying from her..There is a lot of dealer who will never do that to a customer soo maybe your better off without her

I'd try to get it back and look for another dealer (if possible) in the meantime. Not really worth getting in trouble for some weed.

And next time dont buy weed if you dont see the baggie first

yee man. Worst case senario you loose 20-30$

I did see it but she said condenced and it's shocked me sometimes it's weighed out good but this time I can't let this shit slide

anyone here dabbing tonight

You got ripped off. Accept it and move on. Don't buy from that person again.

Also, if getting shorted a g or two of bud eats you up this badly, quit smoking bud until its not that big of a deal.

Quit being a pussy OP and demand your damn weed.

Text: You fucked me.
Make it right or I take me and my friend's business elsewhere. Then when they make it right, STILL take your business elsewhere.

The trust is broken
Dont be too much of a fggot, op/

I know where the family lives I know what to do

Grab her by the pussy and take what is owed

run up

>not having a dealer that gets you an eighth got $40 when the going price is $60

Grab her by the pussy and take what is owed. It is your God given right as a man. If you are a woman stop smoking weed.

I wish..For me its weed and a shitty pipe

narc

Just bring it up casually and politely. Act like you're just pointing out a mistake. Nice bud.

i've been dudded by my (previous) weed dealer a few times, even after asking for a fair go.
the cops raided him a couple of weeks later which I may or may not have had something to do with.

Shit bud we get 10x better bud in Colorado fucking newfag to weed. Stick to anime loser

Lmao

Wtf lol

roll

I don't smoke weed faggot. I get real drugs. Move out of your mothers basement.

>Grab her by the pussy
>God given right
>Woman stop smoking weed

You should very fun in the bedroom. Perhaps, someday I can aspire to be as great as you. Go to bed at promptly 10, sex with the lights off, missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, 45 minutes of prayer before sex, 10 minutes during before you are done and about another 45 minutes after to make sure your sins are resolved. Next you will tell us that the world is flat and that the devil encourages everyone but you.

The devil encourages everyone but me

rollan

Of course you get "real drugs" have fun with your computer duster, lol drugs don't make you cool faggit

This.

It's as simple as that, no retaliation, that's stupid and could end up fucking you over. People that do that get what's coming to them eventually, don't worry.

Why do you potheads get so fucking angsty and defensive about weed? How high up on the autism spectrum are you?

Frfr weed encourages me your pills are a waste

Weed is fucking awesome

knock her ass out

>fentanyl
>computer duster
Lol. Okay kiddo. Go take a shower you smell like bong water.

Tell her you'll settle for a blowie to square up and you won't tell anyone.

Sure, I agree. I don't smoke it because it gives me anxiety but I'm all for it and I encourage legalization. But why do you guys get fucking rude about it when someone doesn't know as much about it as you? It's beyond the point of defensiveness and borders on retardation.

Too long have you watched my sister. Too long have you haunted her steps.

Micah?

Lol anxiety cuck too many of you people on this planet, must be eliminated.

Nah Ben

How many more times and in how many ways will you re-post this? Don't worry I read it the first time little guy.

Weed is for niggers

You have small penis

Only a few more time senpai

Beat her ass.

Find a dealer yourself you panzee

>im addicted to pills which so im cooler than you

you should overdose on that fentanyl you pill fiend

No, you.

That's such a load of horseshit. It's also for faggots and complete losers.

Definitely not me, must be you. Wiener is LARGE.

And white people?

>I smoke weed so I'm enlightened and exist on a higher spiritual plain than you mortals.
>I can name 150 strains off the top of my head.
Grow up weed snob.

>which so
lol i just saw that type

I am better than you and you know it. Society accepts me more and I will be more successful. You are nothing but a Junkie.

Sweet fentanyl pills!
> T.ransdermal

And yet you're still incapable of typing a coherent sentence.
And you just wait! Maybe I will od! Then you'll feel sorry... Sorry for making fun of me. And I won't be there anymore for you to apologize! You'll be sorry for making fun of me!:(

I never said it was a pill? Where are you getting that? It's a patch. You either put it on like it's meant to be, or you smoke the gel off of tinfoil like a junkie faggot. I fall into the latter category.

Don't know where you came up with that one, it must be the delusion you're getting from eating all those pills. The sooner you're put in prison or a mental hospital, the better.

this

You're concerned for me health. Thank you user I'll be alright. At least now I know you care about me.

Quads confirm pill junkie will od

>she gave me 2 gs for 50 bucks
>she said it was condensed
>this time I can't let this shit slide
>this time

Lmao OP has been fucked over by this chick multiple times and he's too much of a pussy to ever do anything about it she's probably the only female he knows that isn't his mom

My*. See, I correct my spelling errors because I'm aware that I'm making them. Probably because I'm not stoned on "sticky buds, bro."

Stop being a cuck and smoke better carcinogens like cigarettes you fucking homo

boycott her

I pay around $6 per gram that's if im getting anything under an ounce. I get ounces for 80 to 120 max. Fuck you. And don't move to oregon please

>she

Its a girl so i assume you are a man and if im correct you should be stronger than her

Last time i got skimped by a person i bought off him again then punched him in the mouth and took the 8th and my money

Next week i got jumped by 3 nigs but stay strapped young one

Oh no, now he's talking like a pirate!

Dubs doubly comfirms

You seem to be really irritated by my typo, but that's expected from pill fiends. They're aggressive and easily agitated.

Thanks for the clinical assessment, Dr. Greenthumb.

Is that bait ?
I smoke hash ( I live in france )
In my small town i got easly 4g for 20€ (21$) .

No problem, pill junkie. Hopefully one day you'll down too many pills and your breathing stops.

I'll try and remember that. You'd better go out your Rhoto Vs in before your mom finds out you're stoned and takes away the computer again.

thats bullshit shes not going to do shit, she has your money what does she get from paying you back, you have to take matters into your own hands

i get ounces for 30$ of some fire outdoor in 530

Its not like she can call the cops on you lmao. Is she not well connected or armed herself? If shes that easy of a target then you should do it but make sure she doesnt know who it was.

>real drugs

Found the absolute faggot.. enjoy your morning sickness lol

Buy from her one last time, get her license plates, and send an anonymous tip to your local PD.

Take that bitch outta the game.

>morning sickness
I'm not pregnant you mongloid.

>paying more than $10/g
>kek

Funny you say that, because the last time I checked I don't smoke. I just like to piss off drug addicts like yourself. Stoners are harder to agitate than the average junkie, so I'm glad you showed up here. Thanks for the laughs, drug fiend.

Is that how you get your kicks? What's it like being so lonely and having nothing else to do. You should try to meet other kids your own age, or maybe take up pottery. Maybe someday you'll even have a girlfriend.

Anyone that uses this deserves the shit life they live. Haha junkie faggot.

Oh and this is for you in case you ever decide to get your shit together and grow up mentally

I happen to have a grievous back injury and I'm prescribed everything I have. 20 mg IR oxycodone for breakthrough pain, 80 mg OCs and the fent patches. I just happen to really love my medication!

And what are you doing, druggie? Oh yeah, you're on the same website, on the same board, on the same thread. Kinda counterproductive.

I think you should look up the word " counterproductive." And I'm here to talk about drugs because I actually do them. You're lurking this thread to troll people like a faggot.

>I just happen to really love my medication!

I bet you do (junkie faggot) have fun getting off all that, lol