Sit down, grab a drink

Sit down, grab a drink.
Whatchyall doing this fine evening?
What are you drinking or smoking or snorting, or whatever the hell your doing.
Just smoked some weed my frendo brought up for me. I'm doing pretty damn fine myself.
Stoner/drinker thread, or talk to me about your feels.

Why did you start the thread with that pic?

just smoked, 5th day in a row
3 days of drinking before that
breakups aint easy

The colors and the amazing amount of gayness in the picture grabs your attention.
Aw. Care to talk about her/him?

You smoking that hard?

>be me
>broke up with gf of 3 years
>first real relationship
>feelsgoodman.png
>ffw 10 days
>feeling useless
>insecurities kick in
>have no will for anything unless i'm drunk or high
>start craving women

thing is, i don't miss her as much as i miss being needed, feeling useless now

I have the worst connects. I don't get to get out much and meet people who smoke. Makes it hard to get high.

I just got my bottle of Sambuca out of the freezer. I don't usually drink alone (as well as I'm a sort-of recovering alcoholic), but I guess with this thread, I'm not?

I've been riding the emotional rollercoaster all day today, but it settled out a couple hours ago, and I got bored. My first observation of the night is that alcohol and my own spotify-music over big speakers is a radmagical combination.

Aw. Well try connecting with family, or get out more. Make some close friends. Its gonna take some time to recover, garunteed after three years. How did you two break up?
Nice. What are your plans for the night noe?

i broke up because i moved to another city for uni, and later understood that she nags me all the time. so i broke up because i saw where it was going. better to go out on your own terms.

and that's the thing, i've got acquaittances here, but none of my old friends

Aw. Well then call some of your old friends, arrange a meet up or something. I remember when I moved into the county I'd have my friends stay over every couple months and we would get absolutely hammered. So that's a suggestion.

Drinking pissweiser light, watching one of the shittiest games of the season, thinking how much it sucks I'll be working on Christmas. Left my house this morning, don't know when I'll be back. Time to get a new job...

Get drunk (jamming to Alabama Shakes now awww yissss), and futz around with making some crafts. I just made a seal (the animal not the black guy) out of babybell cheese wax coatings. I have a gundam kit I just picked up while shopping a couple days ago, so maybe I'll start that?

This drinking alone is, like, a weird biannual habit for me. I get shmammered alone, and go fuck around on omegle. I'm usually an incredibly asexual individual, but this is, like, a.....cathartic event for me. I go and slut around on there until I get bored and then return to agamous hibernation for several months.

Where do you work? Just don't work at McDonalds or walmrt, jesus Christ.

:( I'm sorry to hear that, user. Finding onwards and upwards jobs feels so agonizing and strenuous, I don't know what it is.

Fuckin NALCO Champion...got hired for a chemical sales job, I've been in the field on the service side for 4 years making my sales salary while I watch guys with a GED make $50k more doing the same job. Never did get to do that sales job I got hired for...

Oh. Well I would start avoiding omegle, I went there and ended up falling in love with a total land whale. She ended up cheating on me, I just laughed that anyone would do that.
Maybe head to a local bar? Get laid?

Tell me about it. I'm not even 30 yet and I'm working on my third career change.

Ooh. Sounds like a tough job, and surely its pretty annoying spending lots of time away from home. I'd look for a job that you don't have to be at for long periods of time. I'm not that great helping with job stuff, sorry bro.

Yeah thanks CPT Obvious...
Haven't drank in almost 3 years, but I'm getting smashed tonight!

Oh yes thanks for the compliment, I love it.
Whatchya drinking?

Bud light. I'm small in stature with an obviously low tolerance. So, it shouldn't take much.

Nah, that's the thing. I've been a regular at the bars for a while, and I'm trying to avoid them for now. I'm tired of making a total jackalope of myself at them. And I could easily get laid if I went, but having sex isn't what I want... (I think?) I'm still trying to figure out what I like and what I want.

FUNNY STORY!
Recently tried a bar hookup, I went home (drunk) with a pretty attractive (and also drunk) bartender. He took my up to his studio apartment above the local vegetarian burrito place (hip AF, I know).

We immediately got to business, he strapped me down to his bed and got out toys. Nothing really did anything to arouse me (I have sex but I don't get aroused), which he realized.
...So I asked him to unstrap me and I rolled on top to try to 'take control' of business. I leaned down to make out with him and SLAMMED my eye on this....mantle/shelf above his bed. I gave myself a bleeding black eye.

I gave him the 'Eye gotta go, SEEYA' and skiddadled out of there reeeeeeeal quick, embarassed. I feel like such a jackass.

I wish I have a low tolerance. You ever drink anything else or are you strictly beer? I've had a bud light before, didn't like it that much myself.

Had one stay over a couple of days
That's a good idea actually, with holidays and all
Thx user

When I used to drink, I was a whisky man. I could drink some damn crown, son. Now? Shit, I might as well call an ambulance if I even think about liquor.