Do you eat ass?

do you eat ass?

why/why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/c-difficile/home/ovc-20202264
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no because i dont want creamy shit hairs in my mouth

Only when drunk.
Otherwise you can taste what you're doing.

yes, because why the hell not?

yes
for their pleasure

Hell yes. Wife gets off like a screaming fucking banshee when I toss her salad. Hot as fuck.

Yes. Gotta eat ass. But my girl is very hygienic since she loves it.

Chow time!

That's where shit comes from. No matter how cute and clean it looks, I just imagine sticking my tongue too deep and feeling something poking me back. Then it's lights-out for Boner City.

You're playing a dangerous game, Scott.

Sure. My girls ass tastes great.

I love eating ass. I don't fuck disgusting women so I don't need to worry about shit being present. It's not like you're shoving your tongue inside.

It's surprising how many women get in their 20's without ever having their ass eaten

People are bad at shaving butthole hairs. Doo Doo hairs are gross.

I have a pretty long tongue, but have never found, touched, or tasted shit.

No I don't, because I'm a virgin shit.

I used to. I liked it. Now I'm just afraid of catching some kind of STD or virus from it. Would love to do it again though

Plus, it warms them up for a good ass fucking.

My ex and I broke up in October. I'd do it with her if she'd prepared beforehand. Eating ass isn't something you just do. She has to clean up first. It's not the same as eating her pussy where even if she's gone 12 hours without showering and marinated all day it's still relatively clean...if a little musky.

Consider your own habits for reference. You probably dump in the morning around 10 and then fart all day long. Imagine licking your own butthole. Of course it's not something you'd want to do under those conditions. I wouldn't recommend doing it for any one night stands either. I'd save it for someone who you're attached to.

I fucking love eating ass, but I haven't in the last 2 years cause my current girlfriends ass smells like shit.

smell ass, eat pussy

Yes. Its hot and tastes better then vag imo.

you are an over thinker for sure

Guessing not much of a risk taker either

I don't want to get pink eye.

Asked my gf, she said no. Probably for the best now I think about it. I do all sorts of weird shit while horny that I wouldnt dream of doing normally - that being one. I just wouldnt want all the bacteria and shit in my mouth where food goes.

you eat it with your mouth not your eye retard

That's a little odd there buddy

Then don't bury your eye in her asshole

yes, my GF loves it. She has good hygiene down there so why not. I like ass, lol

The bacteria in your mouth is probably way worse buddy

did he die?

eatting a womens ass is like sticking your tongue on a 9 volt battery....

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOUR GOING TO DO IT!!!

Fucking beta cucks in this thread for sure

a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

This is the saddest thing I think Ive ever read

Only if we shower prior and I wash it myself so I know it's clean

>It's not like you're shoving your tongue inside.
i never thought about it this way
you've officially convinced me to eat ass, thanks man

It's harmless. I eat my girls ass all the time, and have never had any sort of bacterial infection, hepatitis, or any illness usually attributed to poor hygiene. Give it a try. I'll bet you both will love it.

No, because I'm a fucking omega

WOULD you?

Wow. Someone's ass smells like shit. Brilliant observation, Einstein.

np user

Now eat my ass :^)

is that wikihow?

Hell, I get my tongue in there. She fucking loves it.

Definitely an option but something that requires a bit more prep imo

The how can I see why she likes the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

hell yeah I do. because it's a huge turn on if the girl is at least cute and clean

i second this

you dont lick the lower intestine you fucking degenerate

Hell yeah. Like when you're 69ing and she's on top and you're eating her pussy from behind and your nose is like right there by her asshole. Heaven.

yes

why not?

to be fair not all womens ass's smell like shit
I dated a girl who was obessed with hygenie, was really nice, cause she always smelled good. and when she knew we was going to get it one. It seems like she was always fresh out the shower. Butthole smelled like .... lavender reminds me of the bear from the bounty commercials

Yeah, you have to get her to relax a bit first. If she doesn't want it, she won't let it happen.

Legit advice user

That's the nicest asshole for a she male that I have ever seen... So clean and shaved... Wow

My nigga. That is definitely the best.

That's sounds fucking great. I was just being a smartass and giving you shit.

FaggetBorn Spotted

yes until I got c-diff

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/c-difficile/home/ovc-20202264

>ever finding shemales attractive
stop encouraging it
just fuck a skinny dude with a nice ass or something at least that's natural

Well yeah. That shit is contagious as hell. Did she even know she had it, or how?

I wish someone would eat my ass. I go to all the trouble of making dinner and no one shoes up to eat. Pic related, dinner.

Jesus christ eat some fiber

Don't do it no matter how horny you get.
Females generally have bad hygiene (especially down there) and are disgusting and vile creatures. Just walk into any public female bathroom and you will see and smell.

What's fiber?

Only tongue my wife's brown eye. Makes her cum like a cannon when combined with clitoral stimulation.

had a one night stand with a random chick friday night. she literally asked me "are you kinky?", "what do you have in mind?", i replied. "eat my ass", she said. she bent over doggy style, i ate her ass while i fingered her and played with her clit, she cummed in about a minute. true story. wonder how many of you fucking virgins never even seen a pussy in real live, lol

Chicken and rice soup shits...btw

>at fancy schmancy resort hotel w/ private hot tub
>me and GF drunk AF
>going down like a clown on her box
>swab her very clean bung (clean from hot tub)
>she flips out in a good way - yanking my face deeper into her ass
>wind up fucking like animals, but fall asleep before asking her if I can 3rd input

next morning, she's all embarrassed, says it was a one time thing, and I'm never, ever, ever going to do that again.

Not saying there's a connection, but we broke up 2 months later

what's her number?

didnt get it, her name was anabelle

men have edible asses too
plus gay men have better ass hygiene (generally)

I remember this!!!!
I was going threw MickyD's drive threw after the club drunk. We seen 2 faggets by the dumpster.

The 1 guy was defo a micdonalds employee the other was on his knees face in the guys ass holding a chicken sandwhich.

Never laughed so hard in my life

>obese virgin detected

what city?
i know an anabelle so im curious

Miss Celo?
Is that you?

No.
Because it's ass, that's why, faggot.
Not even woman ass.
Not even cheese pizza ass.

Well, maybe cheese pizza ass, now that I think on it .
All that cheese,
All that pizza.
I'd eat that.

ontario, california, im sure it's not the same one

You would think so. However, no matter how clean, groomed, waxed and lubed after fucking it looks like a carton of melted Neapolitan Ice Cream. All dirty with shit, blood and, cum dripping out of it. How much soap do you need to clean this bloody man milkshake up? Go ahead, EAT THAT ASS!

MODS
CIA
MODS
FBI
ISIS
OBAMA
SUICIDE ATTACK
MODS
ISLAM
MODS

>It's not like you're shoving your tongue inside.
fucking peasant doesnt even stick the tongue in there kill yourself you waste of limbs

>no

Reason: no girl wants to have sex with me.

Your doing it wrong.

No, but I wouldn't be entirely opposed for a beautiful girl who had recently showered. I mean, there's some thrill of the taboo there, but I'm even reluctant about anal, because of the possible mess.

See this>

yup.

good stuff, love to eat my girls ass then fuck her in the butt to pump a big load in her ass.

tastes better than pussy tbh

Hello hepatitis.

If she doesn't have it, you won't get it either.

Guys who eat ass,
" Anyone who doesn't eat ass is a beta virgin "
Dogs eat ass.
You don't need to eat ass when you have a big dick that makes them fucking cum all over it.

No.
I'd rather eat out the pussy; it's just a few centimeters away.

So true.

Someone told me once "if you don't eat your girls asshole, there's a Dominican out there who will"

Never met a girl who wanted me to. I'd do it if she wanted. Only if it was clean and wasn't full of hair though

Of course. Because I'm 100% hetro and so I'm attracted to girls and every part of them.

i will spread this knowledge

Girls don't usually have hairy assholes.

Well put user

She let me stick it in her pooper a week later. Then we got married.

Hell yes.