Does anyone know if you can put your own waifu in these things?

does anyone know if you can put your own waifu in these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatebox.ai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in a food processor?

that's the best way to do it

Nope. As of now, only the prepackaged ones. Apparently more from popular anime are gonna be sold as like dlc

>holding out for Asuka

It's fake. It's like a proof of interest experiment. The actual device doesn't exist.

Your waifu will never be not even quite real.

i thought they were gonna srart selling them for $2,700?

gatebox.ai/

This is the saddest thing I thank I have ever seen.

Only pre-orders, it's as good as a kickstarter project for now. No one has actually seen it working.

Show me a video of it actually working, as in not the advert, and you can prove me wrong.

"salarymen"

Oh, japan.

Theirs ap's in Japan with AI girlfriends who text you periodically and respond you replies.

....It's kinda pathetic.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

When I first saw it, I thought "cool. I can think of loads of good uses" Museums etc. I even work for an organisation which could really makes use of something like this, but no, this is for your pretend waifu.

>Every day we drift further from gods light

Japan will be a nice place to move to once they jerk themselves off into oblivion

the science of how i works is simple

so simple infact with a fan a coffie machines and a two small phone projectors you can make your own

i put on the vocaloid shows for Sweden California and japan in Feb
we use similar effects

>the science is simple
>sell a kickstarter
>worry about how it works later because "scientists" can figure that out

literally every time this has ever happened
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

then why cant i get one right now?

>implying AR won't make this obsolete

i don't saport this kickstarter

i just know how it works
there nothing to figure out i made cheaper versions of this for my nephew and a large one that we used at fanime

all it is is a closed chamber holding somthing that can be projected on and threw
(smoke fog or any such gas but it can work without the gass to using chaning light from fans)

than you just project the premade videos in diffrent angles using small projectors and that's really it

the hardest part is making the videos that line up the angles but that tech is super old now

because what there selling is the model you see and the funtionality of being like google

but the home hologram can be made look it up "home holograms" and you can come up with some

peppers ghost is the simplest but it looks meh

What?! With a fan and a coffee machine?! I see.... well, I'm convinced.

The Vocaloid shows are made using a projector and a fine reflective mesh surface as a screen. A child could design it.

This thing will end up doing something similar. Projecting the image on half tube screen at the back of the hologram chamber. That way it will always face you regardless of position. It will not be able to produce what is being shown here. It's considerably more advanced that Miku's shows.

your not wrong about the mesh but that is only for shows that have the audience all on one side

that isn't the case for all shows

im not convinced it always faces you
example if two people are facing it i bet it would face both to each of there perception

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking dying kek