ITT we cast the live action movie of Berserk

ITT we cast the live action movie of Berserk.

I'll just go CGI :^)

We've been over this, no one can do Guts justice.

What about...

Berserk is one of those stories that works well as a drawn fantasy, and isn't suited for live actors. Kill yourself, and take your faggotry of adapting everything with you.

guts looks asian though. Is there no hollywood actor that resembles him or would they have to look abroad?

The whole cast would be white washed bro.

>i sure cant wait to have a movie thats poorly adapted, with several important things cut out and characters that are miscast and the story or characters changed completely to fit into a minuscule amount of time

How about doing it for fun and not give a fuck about the movie actually being adapted.

>guts looks asian though
Are you calling his looks asian just based on his black hair? His features aren't really asian.

I remember even reading that Miura said in a interview that he used Rutger Hauer as the model for Guts' look.

If only Bruce Campbell was younger...

Oh shit, who's that little shota on the top right?
Is he in the comic much?

Guts doesn't look asian at all. His face shape and eyes are clearly european.

That's Puck, he's a fairy.

>guts looks asian though.
Fucking retard. The world of Berserk is loosely inspired by medieval Europe. Guts has clear and obvious caucasian features. Only asians in the story are the equivalent of Persians/Indians.

Karl Urban as adult Guts.
Paul Dana in a wig as Griffith.

Bad pussi or some other delicious caramel girl with nice tits as casca. Karl Urban or dwayne johnson as guts. Christian bale could maybe pull it off if he went beastmode. Keanu reeves as griffith, maybe?

I could never work outside of drawn or animated medium.
Not fucking everything has to have a live action version of it FFS

Manu Bennett as Guts.

> le le guts is white meemu ! xDDD

I wish I had a gf who'd dress up like Farnese and start whipping me.

But Guts is white, user.

You need a gf for that.

Ben Affleck