What boards are worth visiting on Sup Forums in your opinion? pic unrelated

What boards are worth visiting on Sup Forums in your opinion? pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/features/insoluble-soluble-fiber
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more and ill tell you

I only visit Sup Forums and /r9k/. Ive started to hate Sup Forums though because of all the' Sup Forums tards.

>not having seen this pic ten zillion ties

This is about accurate

I have a specially curated list of the best boards, it's really good, yours for $5 via paypal

Checked

dont listen to this hackive got good deal, just for you my frien good deal $4.95

needs more fiber

What is fiber? It's chicken and rice soup shits.

Good thread for dubs apparently

OP why buy these discount prices, you want premium prices that are American made I will sell to you for $6.99

the fuck you mean what is fiber. you soup had too much oil or salt or grease or some shit ingredients or you ate some crap food before that or you have shit intestines.

webmd.com/diet/features/insoluble-soluble-fiber

all i do is get dubs, idgaf

Sure is jew in this thread

listen me, habibi, this asshola guy isa screwing you off. we know he just assemble chinees pars in his garag'e for top dolljer

i have what you what my frien, best boards, only best boards
$4.15

rekt threds
rare epic threads (only on one of them so far)
epic gets

Sup Forums - /fit/ - Sup Forums - /k/

Maybe not as they are at any given moment, but learn their timeless lessons and carry them well.

'gets' fucking grow up
'creep' reports of tame nonsense
'pictures you shouldnt' billion times a day with the same flaccid tubbies
'rate me' no one posts themselves
'WWYD?' who are these cunts posting these even 10 seconds? If anyone admitted that where I am you'd get your ass kicked son.

That's it for Sup Forums, get yourself to Reddit, all those cunts are here, the place will be empty.

Sup Forums Sup Forums /vp /wg/ and /vg/ are the only ones i use with Sup Forums and /vp/ being the ones i use the most, the rest are for when the main 2 are too slow/shit

/po/ is by far the best board on the website

>/r9k/
Wew. Only place on the internet more pathetic and autistic than Sup Forums.

Pol. Just not every day

/pol

Oy Vey! Don't go to Sup Forums guys... life is so much easier and more comfy being bluepilled!

Ones without you on em :)