Kik bread

kik bread

send me your kik hoes at foryoureyesonly96 and ill try to get some noods

Nursecoll527

Webslut Colleen Dikon has plenty of nudes out there

princessanad

Huge tits. From Maryland. Total slut for years. Must have wins.

fucklifeee22

These are always comedy...go on

Lista_97

Good luck user, used to go to school with her she's cute af

>You said it Sup Forumsro
>kek

vsomeguyv twink fag will do anything hahaha

Nudes?

hello941

Sickpopsicle
Big slut and post aftermath

xkianab

artcreep

the whiteknight is here

got this from another kik thread
anyone know the name?

Trade gf pics - jimmyp4two

Johnnie_socko

op here,
none of these girls reply. its been a very dry thread so far.

Not found

try sonny_jocko

Bump

stfu

Let's see

blondieebaddie

astaramel

she is the nastiest slut I've ever chatted with

Intriguing...how so? What happened?

you've gotta go slow but once you start finding about what she's into...it's intense haha

Doing well so far

Kik mustbejulian for pics of my gf

oh you whiteknight fagit

Fucking cuck

I'm bored mmmmaaaannnn

Fucking child

Kemperf

Nah

nice tits

Jackmill420. She's fairly slutty.

I don't get it. What?

You son of a French whore

>white knighting for catfish accounts
You're fucking pathetic

if you are interested in contacting her, leave me your kik name and i will send you her info.

JeffLark16

Loverofallover

lol nice catfish account faggot. You changed your current profile pic to a different girl right as I looked it up.
Kill your self.

There is nothing more pathetic than you creeps doing this. Your all fucking morons. Get a job get a girl get a life.

The girls in these threads are always 4/10 at best, young af looking, flat as a board with no figure to speak of. like fr

That girl with the tats is pretty sexy but I bet 98% of these faggots would rather have some 4/10 whose pussy smells like cat litter

pam.cakes24

post wins

Why can't you do it yourself are pathetic.

Bumpity

Fuck you

lol he trolls you and still wins, buy that man a round then find him your finest trap for 1 free peepee touch

Oh what a fucking hero you are.

What will you do now. Will you wack off your willy to a picture of a vagina. What a man.

So am I being catfished?

get spread

So am I being catfished?Huh?

Haha. It's the muppet show.

manna_96
literally showed this chick my ass from an earlier thread and got wins

Autumnbloom

not sure if potential but pic is cute

can confirm, my ass got her ass

Lmao it's probably a gay guy

That be man

eh dicks still happy

Moar?

Most of these fags are either gay dudes who can't find another gay dude so they pretend to be girls or straight dudes whose dicks are gross and/or small so they need pics of nicer dicks

hey where their is a hole theres a way. Anal is anal man no homo

Sissybiokristy_2

doesnt exist

No, fucking another dude is gay. There's nothing inherently wrong with being gay but if you fuck a dude you're gay. And there is something inherently wrong with tricking dumb straight dudes into sending pics because you're gay and desperate.

how, okay, if i fuck a girl in the ass, thats anal. Whether the girl has nuts or not doesn't matter. Its not like im kissing, I am just sticking my dick in her ass. It aint gay man. I said no homo. Its Sup Forums so its not tricking since the caveat about all works being fiction here

What he said.

Whether the girl has nuts

>girl

>nuts

nigga u and that other mofo gayas shit that typa shit will get you knocked out and ur toes sucked u faggot

If I can fuck them in the ass, they are a girl. If I kissed a dude, thats gay, but if I fuck a girl in the ass and she has nuts, its straight

alright faggot

im with this, if your dick is going in a hole or getting sucked, as long as you dont suck or have anything in your hole, that aint gay, thats just getting your rocks soft. think about it.

Gabymonster69

What's happened to this thread.

What about her.

sissyboikristy_2

she's 14

a bunch of faggots who think its gay to have anal sex. I bet they hate blowjobs too

So by your logic if Elton John let you fuck him in the ass, that'd make him a girl and his husband straight?

Even better if she sends, then!

LaraLigg
bitch

Ya, unless they kiss or switch positions. Think of it this way, do you have a plastic fetish if you fuck an onahole? NAH its just getting your nuts dry

this is actually making sense. I can't logically prove it without leaning on societal norms set forth by religion. its human onaholes

You guys are over thinking this
>a hole's a goal

emily.the.third

Making fun of how young she looks leads to guarenteed replies, but may not help with getting nudes.

>emily.the.third
catfish, seen her profile pic somewhere else

dont give a fuck, sniper dick for all!!!