So, with all that Electoral College nonsense over and done with...

So, with all that Electoral College nonsense over and done with, are you finally ready to put aside your petulance and start making America great again with the rest of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no donald trump is a sexist and he triggers me so bad i might as well be a gun i hate all men especially donald j trump because i can't stump him and i, like all other feminazi retards of my kind, hate losing and really hate all men especially the orange ones because they're too good for us and i am anger about it you all should go kill yourselves and give your girlfriends' all the money you have because we deserve it even though the closest thing we do to work is complain also get me jewelry now

I'll get behind trump when he goes a week without starting a twitter war or a diplomatic fuck-up.

#YesYourPresident

Just because he's president does not make him immune to critisism.

Nice strawman.

Bric / Minsk

already said enough for you to get close to the real answer.

You got it, bro. I'll make america great again.
>live in state with Stand Your Ground Law (Trayvon Martin defense)
>find faggot with Hillary For Prison bumper sticker
>give em a friendly seig heil
>they get butthurt/confused, whip out gun
>i whip out gun, kill them
>tell police i was interested in joining the KKK / Nazi party, and was signaling them in a friendly manner
>"they pulled a gun on me for some reason and I felt like my life was at risk"
>get acquitted
>repeat

I love how trumpets always keep saying get behind him he is the president. Quit whining he is your president pussy. Yet many of them were against Obama and refused to get behind him. They were whiny pieces of shit when it is not their guy but expect everyone to fall in line when it is. Such fucking hypocrites.

swirling the bowl

You could start by getting off of Sup Forums, out of mommas basement, get a fucking job, grow a pair, and just grow up.

>college degree
>salary job
>stock options
>401k
lmao, nice attempt at a strawman, but you projected too much

I love how liberal faggots keep beating the same old dead horse "they didn't get behind obama", when they know damned well that republicans didn't riot and trash towns. But the faggots are gonna be fags.

tits or gtfo

Like your pussy ass has ever seen a firearm. Your faggot ads would suck off the kkk.

And I also like how the other side does this... Obama election was not nearly this scale. Less people voted for the orange scumbag than the lady scumbag. More pissed off people = more rioters.

okay, where's your semi-automatic pistol, and your Luger 9mm FMJ rounds?
How about an AR?
ya keep trying for strawmans, but you're shootin blanks, pal

It may be a strawman but user did a good job of capturing why the left is cancer.

Ready to look at America becoming the biggest shithole in the west

The extreme left is cancer. As is the extreme right.

You're pretty mad

The extreme right is retarded, but they're no longer a thing. Whereas the extreme left seems to be everywhere thanks to the indoctrination centers. I mean colleges.

Fpbp

Is that It? is that really all you got? you can't make anymore blind guesses about my lifestyle?
You only got 2 strikes nigger, goddamn. At least try to take a shot at how many girls I've fucked or something

Nigga, there's retards on both sides... you cannot deny that.

The extreme right has died out, as has the extreme left... but that's referring to the old definitions of either. They're both still around, and both need to die.

No. Fuck him, fuck his illegitimate ass, fuck his billionaire buddies, fuck his Christofascist VP, fuck the deluded sheep who voted for him, fuck the Nazis like you who think he'll create your perfect little racist utopia, and especially fuck his sugar daddy Putin. They are scum, all of them. And he will NEVER be my President.

Why? Because I'm a goddamn American. I don't know what the fuck you are.

>as has the extreme left
Not yet but they'll get there. They control the media, the colleges, and chunks of europe.
See what I mean. Leftie retards are alive and well. Or as close to well as they'll ever be with all that aids in their blood.

No. Cuz he's not gonna make america great again. He's gonna fuck it up- or worse, let Putin take the wheel. Also, the fuck u mean making america great again with the rest of us? U think trump cares about the people? He cares about people he needs to pay and people paying him. Fuck outta here witcho ole goofy conservitard ass

I've already started - I turned $1800.00 into $25000.00 trading options in BAC, DIS since Election Day! TRUMP!!!

>witcho
Why are gas chambers such a bad thing?

You'll always be a poor loser, user. Fuck you. TRUMP!!!

Yeah, you just keep talking, dickhead. We'll see what you think in a couple years when your job is gone, your dollars are worthless, and all the Mexicans are still around. Fucking stupid sheep, happy to vote for the wolf.

Yeah, good luck with that, trumpfag. Maybe you'll catch on just before Trump gets done completely fucking you.

Putin taking the wheel would not be so bad Russians are doing well. Would be doing much better if it wasn't for the West being fucktards. But if you don't fall in line We will bomb the fuck out of you.

Yes, things would be much better under Hillary.
I want fallout to be my daily life. I mean, how bad could nuclear war be?

It's going to be so fun to watch Trump and his friends rape your American asses. Haha

dude you can't be serious lol. Hillary would do a much worse job then a man period

because typing his name in caps makes all those things not true. Trump is totally going to make American great again, but not for you, for the billionaires and millionaires he put in office.

of course this is more then likely what will happen. Burlusconi for sure. Just orange and probably no underage hookers

because hillary would start a nuclear war
trump would start one on accident with his posts

This, my wife's boyfriend says Trump is racist as well. My wife's son is black and I won't stand for any racism. I have half a mind to quit my job at Starbucks in protest except Demontre would kick my ass if I stopped paying for his Newports.

Why does no one listen to what stuff like this user has to say?

How doesn't this make perfect sense to Trump supporters as to why this is just terrible for the country?

Explain to me how Trump will make America great again.

With who?
China?
They're about to collapse under their own weight, we have nothing to fear from them.
Plus they need us to buy their cheap plastic shit or their economy dies.

I voted for him. What more do you alt-right faggots want from me? It's time for you to start putting up, or shutting up now. Or keep running your mouths, and being your own worst enemy. You won, so now the focus is on how your side handles things, not how someone else might. Whatever really though, I don't care that much. There will be other inept fools to be entertained by. That's a given.

What exactly is trump gonna do tho. like how is he gonna make america great again? by building a wall across Mexico for whatever reason. Which in turn will raise the cost of food b/c no beaners picking our food. how is he gonna fix the economy does he have a plan? Also according to the statistics the economy is already on a upswing so he doesn't technically have to do anything. ANY INFORMATION OR WHERE I CAN GET IT WOULD BE GREAT

I don't give a shit if you get behind him or not as long as you stay out of the fucking way.

This is the weirdest "Please stop pointing out how dumb I am it hurts my fragile ego" post I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot since Trump destroyed the globalists.

>when they know damned well that republicans didn't riot and trash towns

youre right, they didnt riot, they just didnt do THEIR FUKKING JOB for 8 yrs either, and bragged about it. Party before country, right kochsukker? everyone of those cunts should be taken out back and SHOT.

youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
Here you go.

should add i'm excited for a Trump presidency at the very least its gonna be funnnnny as fuck. Plus he might actually do something just haven't heard what he's gonna do. Also you can tell he's not cleaning up Washington already. or locking up killary

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to watch this.

With all this being true the fact there is next to no outrage at the DNC forcing us to vote for the only person alive who could lose an election to Trump is really fucking stupid.

Yeah, about the only good thing to come out of the next four years will be the entertainment of watching Trumpkins' heads explode once they figure out how badly they screwed themselves with this stunt.

Trump has never given a flying fuck about anything in his life other than grabbing as much money as he possibly can, legally or not, and he ain't gonna change now. The rest of us knew this a year and a half ago. His idiot fans will catch up eventually, but it's already too late. They're fucked, we're fucked, and Trump is laughing his fat ass off at all of us.

I am already pretty desensitized by this whole thing.
What I am upset about is I'm going to listen to this jewish kid bitch the entire time in my government course about this. We get it, you hate Trump and so does the rest of the class. Shut the fuck up. He just sits there and does this thing where he speaks in a whiny gravelly voice and puts his head practically down facedown on his desk as he does and doesn't make any actually points beyond "America is so screwed".

they cant help it, theyre ont he slow bus. they have to have their dick knocked int he dirt before they realize how fukking retarded they are.

I actually voted for Trump however I think I made a mistake. Not saying if I could do it again I would vote for her.

I liked inbred rural America better when you faggots didn't have internet yet tbh.

thank you

>The extreme left is cancer. As is the extreme right.

i wouldnt say pound for pound, extreme of anything is bad. but i [everyone actually] can live with extreme left a helluva lot easier than extreme right.

Why do you think they will collapse? What is your source?

Who cares. Shillary working her entire life, shedding blood and spending millions only to get shut down by someone who just decided to do it one day is glorious enough.

Fading into obscurity is better than any legal punishment she could ever receive. Enjoy retirement, Hillary whatever your name is.

even in extremes they are both sufferable but the extreme right wants to go back to like old christianity while the extreme left at least wants to move forward with issues

>the rest of us
fuck 6 out of 10 white people

and this is what I use for you assholes stupid enough to keep those Trump stickers on your trucks and cars

>Hillary whatever your name is
pffft you sound like a 5 year old
shes not voldermort dont be afraid to speak the bitches name

Planned economy's always do.
There are whole cities in China that are empty.
They just keep building and producing and building and producing but that can only get you so far.
That's why everything from china is cheap, dingy, and not worth a fuck. It'll come back to bite them as India continues to grow. Especially if they keep being cunts to the US and force us to stop buying their crap.

you stupid fuckin faggots are just puppets to greedy fuckin jews anyways. congrats america.

If he improved our country Hillary would have won. He made a fucking disaster and we are now draining the swamp

America was never great.

hahahahaha

im sorry but people like yourself are no longer considered americans,and your going to suffer the consequences of your hatred sooner or later

>are you finally ready to put aside your petulance
No can do. Because I was always with Donald :)

He's right you know.
Hillary is never going to run for president again. She's done in politics.
She did so much damage to the Democrat party it wouldn't surprise me if her daughter isn't blacklisted as well.

and sure as hell wont be now

I just want a time machine. I wanna fast forward 4 years so I can just laugh and laugh at what he did to your fucked up country. I wonder who the next super power will be. maybe Canada, they get it for close proximity maybe?

This.
As soon as the Emperor of Man gives the go ahead I'm going to start killing lefties. I'd rather have illegal immigrants in my country than commies.

Im predicting in the next four years
>double digit improvements in the race relations gallup poll.
>increased legal immigration and increased access and accomodation to legal immigrants
>lowest unemployment in the last 50 years
>consumer confidence not seen since the oil glut days of the 80s

im not disagreeing with his points just the whole "whatever your name is" is a very childish reaction. I hated Trump and Hillary so even tho one is president at least the other will be gone.

Isn't that what America does? There is a new Iphone every year. Regardless of the quality, it seems to me that America just keeps building and producing too.

It's nice to know some people like you embraced Obama with open arms, even though they thought he was a worthless nigger

>double digit improvements in the race relations gallup poll
because a racist is going to bring the races together

that is y their economy is tanking

Martin Scorsese likens Mein Drumpf to Bill the Butcher from Streets of New York.
He's right, you know.

>commies
Do you even know what the fuck that is or are you just repeating what your drunk grandfather says in his sleep?

The difference is that the growth and creation isnt empty. Theres demand there. Its not just some government ploy to keep the yen down

We have the highest corporate taxes in the world.
We had most of the world's wealth in the 90s.
We gave it all away thanks to traitors like the Bushs, Clintons, and Obama.
Also the iphone is chinese junk, but Apple is coming back.
Those nets are to keep chinese slaves from killing themselves btw.

I would honestly love this annon. but i don't get how

i was nt there but i think it was back in the 60s and 70s? maybe not for the blacks though.
But back then, wasnt the US #1 in Math and Science, middle class was strong.

SJW faggotry is just communism in a hipster mask.

>racist
Because he wants to stop illegal immigrants?

>commies
Trump's new bff

Haha so glad not to be american. You guys are really stupid. Really stupid good god. You really goofed this time.

>he must be trolling because he genuinely likes Donald Trump
No I genuinely like him

>I wanna fast forward 4 years
how certain are you the planet wont be nuke'd to shit by then and your fast forwarding to a lifeless planet....... cept the roaches, there will always be roaches.

well fuck Jesus

I see Trump as the perfect mix of Reagan and Hitler. He'll do well.

will still get a solid laugh

Nuked? By who?